Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 04-01-2016, 06:32 AM   #61
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post

And yes, Hewson, I suppose, Neil should have passed along the idol to Aubrey, but I don't know how he would have done that without the others noticing. If she's gonna win the game, then she'll have to do it on her own.
Well everyone else basically knew he had it, so it wouldn't have been a shocker (though he and Aubrey though that nobody else knew), but he could have palmed it and handed it to her when he gave her a hug.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:43 AM   #62
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Well everyone else basically knew he had it, so it wouldn't have been a shocker (though he and Aubrey though that nobody else knew), but he could have palmed it and handed it to her when he gave her a hug.
Yeah, he didn't do the greatest job of hiding it. I didn't really like Neil, but I too was hoping he'd pass along the idol to Aubrey.

Old 04-01-2016, 07:53 AM   #63
New Yorker

I wonder if Neil asked for antibiotics like the Dr. gave for Aubrey's infection? Maybe he did and they edited that out? but I would have been begging the Dr. to try antibiotics first before pulling me from the game! Although I understand the worry was because the infection was close to a joint, was why they wanted to pull him.
Old 04-01-2016, 02:28 PM   #64
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:13 PM
Like a lot of people watching at home, I was yelling "pull him!" the second they showed his back. A television game show is not worth your life or long-term health.

But it really pisses me off when they exit the game with the idol as a souvenir. Passing that thing off is your chance to do some damage and really build on your Survivor legacy...that's worth a lot more than some little trinket on your shelf.
Old 04-01-2016, 02:30 PM   #65
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

deep is definitely missing out. This season has had interesting enough dynamics and personalities, even if there's far too many injuries.

And last season? That was like the most advanced game of Survivor yet played. It's a must-watch.
Old 04-01-2016, 05:14 PM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
Like a lot of people watching at home, I was yelling "pull him!" the second they showed his back. A television game show is not worth your life or long-term health.

But it really pisses me off when they exit the game with the idol as a souvenir. Passing that thing off is your chance to do some damage and really build on your Survivor legacy...that's worth a lot more than some little trinket on your shelf.
If there's another Second Chance season, I hope Neil doesn't return. I'm with you. His souvenir is just a symbol of his douchebaggery.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:12 PM   #67
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
I wonder if Neil asked for antibiotics like the Dr. gave for Aubrey's infection? Maybe he did and they edited that out? but I would have been begging the Dr. to try antibiotics first before pulling me from the game! Although I understand the worry was because the infection was close to a joint, was why they wanted to pull him.
I read that he was already on antibiotics. They just didnt show it.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:13 PM   #68
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I like this season. Hell I like every season because I'm a hard core fan. But I dont really like much of anyone I'm routing for Tai because he's hilarious and a good player, an and he's from San Fran.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:28 PM   #69
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I read that he was already on antibiotics. They just didnt show it.
Really? that is crazy! but shows why they gave him no choice!
Old 04-06-2016, 08:21 PM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Glad to see Nick go. He was a major asshole. Tai is awesome! I like all of the ladies except for Debbie. I think her and Jason are the only annoying people left. I really liked this week's episode. Cydney is quite a character. She didn't mess around. She called Nick out on his bullshit immediately. I thought the ice cream was a bogus reward. Almost as lame as the time they had candy as a reward.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:20 AM   #71
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah props to Yau Man 2, I thought Cydney was going to win that challenge for sure.

Only down side to Nick being blind sided is that Debby was otherwise slated to get axed, which would have been enjoyable.

What is the deal with Yau Man Jr. voting for Jason? I thought he was in tight with Scot and Jason. Something fishy there.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:01 PM   #72
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Yesssssssss that was great!

There was some talk about something possibly happening between Tai and Jason that we didnt see.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:40 PM   #73
New Yorker

Yes..I was surprised that someone had written Jason's name down and even more surprised to see it was Tai who written it! I wonder if he changed his vote during the tribal back and forth. I also was sure Sydney was going to win the challenge..she seemed rock solid! and also agree about the ice cream challenge being totally lame!! I will be happy to see Jason and his 2 man-pig-tails voted off...I hope it happens soon or they will lose opportunity to get him out. I am totally rooted for Tai at this point
Old 04-08-2016, 01:07 PM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I figured that Tai voted for Jason because he had got wind of the fact that Nick was going to get voted out...it keeps Tai in the middle since he can say that he didn't target the Brains that evening.

The women of this season would all benefit from an all female alliance. That would get all of them to the final five which is a much better longevity guarantee than they could get by going with Brawn (with the exception of Cydney). Meanwhile, Cydney and the other women also all benefit from having people they can much easier defeat in the end game.

Smartest move would be for the women and Joe to take out Jason, Scott and Tai over the next three rounds. Of course, that could prove a bit problematic given the super idol that Jason/Tai possess together.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:13 PM   #75
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
If there's another Second Chance season, I hope Neil doesn't return. I'm with you. His souvenir is just a symbol of his douchebaggery.
I hope they stick to just having a Second Chance season every three-to-four years. No more Fans vs. Favorites. No more seasons featuring third or fourth time contestants.

From this season, Caleb, Debbie and Tai would seem like the most likely options for the shortlist. Jason would be considered now, but there's always so many big male personalities that he will probably be an afterthought by the time they draw up another cast list. Nobody else this season seems to have a prayer of coming back, but I wouldn't rule out Michele or Aubrey from having a big impact on the game.