Survivor: Kaoh Rong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And yes, Hewson, I suppose, Neil should have passed along the idol to Aubrey, but I don't know how he would have done that without the others noticing. If she's gonna win the game, then she'll have to do it on her own.

Well everyone else basically knew he had it, so it wouldn't have been a shocker (though he and Aubrey though that nobody else knew), but he could have palmed it and handed it to her when he gave her a hug.

Well everyone else basically knew he had it, so it wouldn't have been a shocker (though he and Aubrey though that nobody else knew), but he could have palmed it and handed it to her when he gave her a hug.

Yeah, he didn't do the greatest job of hiding it. I didn't really like Neil, but I too was hoping he'd pass along the idol to Aubrey.

I wonder if Neil asked for antibiotics like the Dr. gave for Aubrey's infection? Maybe he did and they edited that out? but I would have been begging the Dr. to try antibiotics first before pulling me from the game! Although I understand the worry was because the infection was close to a joint, was why they wanted to pull him.

Like a lot of people watching at home, I was yelling "pull him!" the second they showed his back. A television game show is not worth your life or long-term health.

But it really pisses me off when they exit the game with the idol as a souvenir. Passing that thing off is your chance to do some damage and really build on your Survivor legacy...that's worth a lot more than some little trinket on your shelf.

deep is definitely missing out. This season has had interesting enough dynamics and personalities, even if there's far too many injuries.

And last season? That was like the most advanced game of Survivor yet played. It's a must-watch.

Like a lot of people watching at home, I was yelling "pull him!" the second they showed his back. A television game show is not worth your life or long-term health.

But it really pisses me off when they exit the game with the idol as a souvenir. Passing that thing off is your chance to do some damage and really build on your Survivor legacy...that's worth a lot more than some little trinket on your shelf.

If there's another Second Chance season, I hope Neil doesn't return. I'm with you. His souvenir is just a symbol of his douchebaggery.

I wonder if Neil asked for antibiotics like the Dr. gave for Aubrey's infection? Maybe he did and they edited that out? but I would have been begging the Dr. to try antibiotics first before pulling me from the game! Although I understand the worry was because the infection was close to a joint, was why they wanted to pull him.

I read that he was already on antibiotics. They just didnt show it.

I like this season. Hell I like every season because I'm a hard core fan. But I dont really like much of anyone :lol: I'm routing for Tai because he's hilarious and a good player, an and he's from San Fran. :up:

Glad to see Nick go. He was a major asshole. Tai is awesome! I like all of the ladies except for Debbie. I think her and Jason are the only annoying people left. I really liked this week's episode. Cydney is quite a character. She didn't mess around. She called Nick out on his bullshit immediately. I thought the ice cream was a bogus reward. Almost as lame as the time they had candy as a reward.

Yeah props to Yau Man 2, I thought Cydney was going to win that challenge for sure.

Only down side to Nick being blind sided is that Debby was otherwise slated to get axed, which would have been enjoyable.

What is the deal with Yau Man Jr. voting for Jason? I thought he was in tight with Scot and Jason. Something fishy there.

Yesssssssss that was great!

There was some talk about something possibly happening between Tai and Jason that we didnt see.

Yes..I was surprised that someone had written Jason's name down and even more surprised to see it was Tai who written it! I wonder if he changed his vote during the tribal back and forth. I also was sure Sydney was going to win the challenge..she seemed rock solid! and also agree about the ice cream challenge being totally lame!! I will be happy to see Jason and his 2 man-pig-tails voted off...I hope it happens soon or they will lose opportunity to get him out. I am totally rooted for Tai at this point

I figured that Tai voted for Jason because he had got wind of the fact that Nick was going to get voted out...it keeps Tai in the middle since he can say that he didn't target the Brains that evening.

The women of this season would all benefit from an all female alliance. That would get all of them to the final five which is a much better longevity guarantee than they could get by going with Brawn (with the exception of Cydney). Meanwhile, Cydney and the other women also all benefit from having people they can much easier defeat in the end game. :up:

Smartest move would be for the women and Joe to take out Jason, Scott and Tai over the next three rounds. Of course, that could prove a bit problematic given the super idol that Jason/Tai possess together.

If there's another Second Chance season, I hope Neil doesn't return. I'm with you. His souvenir is just a symbol of his douchebaggery.

I hope they stick to just having a Second Chance season every three-to-four years. No more Fans vs. Favorites. No more seasons featuring third or fourth time contestants. :up:

From this season, Caleb, Debbie and Tai would seem like the most likely options for the shortlist. Jason would be considered now, but there's always so many big male personalities that he will probably be an afterthought by the time they draw up another cast list. Nobody else this season seems to have a prayer of coming back, but I wouldn't rule out Michele or Aubrey from having a big impact on the game.

Yeah, that was great! A wild and wacky tribal council. I knew Debbie wouldn't last and it was her social game (or lack there of) that bit her in the ass. She was getting tougher to look at too.

Obviously before the immunity challenge they must have had another visit from the medical staff that they didn't show, as Aubrey had a wrap on her thigh over that alien that's growing in there and the model had a bandage on her shoulder blade where she was growing a festering boil of her own. They should just put antibiotic coconuts at camp for all of them to eat.

Obviously before the immunity challenge they must have had another visit from the medical staff that they didn't show, as Aubrey had a wrap on her thigh over that alien that's growing in there and the model had a bandage on her shoulder blade where she was growing a festering boil of her own. They should just put antibiotic coconuts at camp for all of them to eat.

I noticed the bandages too!

I was actually nervous during that tribal..LOL! can't say that has ever happened before!

It was hilarious watching the girls' (and Rudy Wannabe's) reactions to the antics of Scot, Jason and Yau Man Jr. with the idols. Obviously they don't know about the super idol factor so they must have been completely flabbergasted by the whole charade.

Unless Aubrey manages to appeal to Tai's emotional side in next week's episode, it is literally almost impossible to stop the three men from taking over and winning this entire game. Their best bet is to send five votes to one of those guys. Super idol is played and then it's 4-3 the next week.

If they just gut one of their own (which would be beyond stupid since the idol can be played after the votes), it's game over. It would be 4-3 next time, but then the super idol threesome can just play the idol on themselves or anybody else that is getting voted out, nabbing themselves a 3-3 tie for the next week or a 4-2 lead if they play it on someone else.

Truthfully, I think the concept is kind of bullshit, because it's so hard to figure out just what the hell is going on if you have never heard of a super idol. I doubt they would have cut Debbie loose tonight if they knew the damage this idol was capable of...

- Women probably would have beat the men in that reward challenge had Debbie been throwing from the beginning. That would have been so :lol:

- That immunity challenge was a piece of garbage. The fixtures were too cheaply made (I guess that's the point since they're supposed to be easy to trigger the dominos), but it made for a lot of bad luck trying to get the pieces to all fall in succession (I noticed the wind was blowing quite a bit as well). Julia at least realized that centering her shot was of vast importance and perfectly knocked everything down.

Now that they're down to 8, it would be the perfect time for Julia to jump ship and also would make Tai a complete fucking idiot if he weren't willing to stick by the brawn men until the end. Julia gets a free trip to the final four and even the final three if Scott and Jason think Tai is harder to beat...while Tai gets to the final four with three people he can easily defeat. And they'd all be just one immunity challenge away from the end...

...in theory. Since we all know this sucker has to end with a Final 2 this year.

- Women probably would have beat the men in that reward challenge had Debbie been throwing from the beginning. That would have been so :lol:

Yeah, as buff and athletic as Cydney is, (for lack of a better term) she throws like a girl. Debbie had quite the arm, I was impressed. Most models aren't that good at baseball.

Yeah, as buff and athletic as Cydney is, (for lack of a better term) she throws like a girl. Debbie had quite the arm, I was impressed. Most models aren't that good at baseball.

Actually, before Debbie was a model, she used to pitch for the Yankees.:wink:

Might have been a bad move by Yau Man Jr. though.

He had an easy win if he sits final 3 with Jason and Scot, now everyone will be gunning for him.

Yep, Tai got mindfucked by Aubrey. Aubrey getting Tai to go against what was in his strategic best interests is one of the ten best moves ever on Survivor. She not only worked her way around the Super Idol (which no longer exists since Scot went home with half of it), but her own demise as well. Aubrey is by far the smartest player out there and will probably win unanimously if she makes it to the end.

But hey, Tai saved the season from an entertainment perspective. Would have been a real buzzkill to watch these guys coast on that super idol into the finals.

Might have been a bad move by Yau Man Jr. though.

He had an easy win if he sits final 3 with Jason and Scot, now everyone will be gunning for him.

I don't think Tai wants an easy win. He seems like a dude who wants to win the game with honor. If that means facing the best at the end, so be it. Scot was a big elimination. Without Tai, it doesn't happen. Hopefully, his new allies realize that. Julia and Jason are next to go, hopefully.

But Tai's position is so much worse now...the second they can get him out, they will. Had he stuck with Jason and Scott, he was guaranteed at least a Final 4 spot because they would have needed his vote all the way through Final 5 in order to have a majority.

Winning with "honor" is meaningless in this game. Just take a look at millionaires Colby and Woo. But Tai not only worked against the people he could easily defeat, but now he is in a much crummier situation and won't even sniff the Final 4 unless he goes on an immunity run.

Back
Top Bottom