Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeff Probst has a take on Russell

RUSSELL HANTZ: You have to keep in mind he didn’t have a chance to learn anything from Samoa because he thought he played it very well, as evidenced by the reunion show when he was nearly brought to tears by finding out he lost. I think Russell’s question is: Can he get to the end with a jury of experienced players and will they have a different view of a guy who played an aggressive game? If I were Russell, I would start final tribal by saying, “We are all good players. We are the 20 best players on Survivor and you can’t discount that. Even though I hurt your feelings, we’ve all had our feelings hurt before this game.”

Does anyone here really think Russell could redeem himself with that "We are all good players" blah blah blah statement? :doh:

Not me. Not for a second. He stepped on too many toes and there's that issue of trust. He burned far too many bridges.

Despite everything, you really got to hand it to Russell. On the other hand, that was probably a really dumb move.

Last edited:
Russell has absolutely no class and no graciousness, two qualities that I think are a must in any adult human being. I find it terribly sad.

I am surprised...I was sure Parvati would win...but I am happy for Sandra

they always edit it that way
I thought she would get Coach and Jerri, and Danniell

I don't feel bad for Russell. this is two final juries he completely blew

you'd think he would have learned from the last one

JT, Colby and one of the women even gave him some big clues on what to say

his arrogance is his downfall

I'm so glad Russell didnt win and LMAO @ Sandra throwing his hat in the fire, and JT trying to throw his letter in the fire.

I actually thought Parvati would win over Sandra, I do think she played a better game, but I'm fine with the outcome.

Also, Russell's facebook status is "WTF!!!" :lol:

Sandra winning just proves that people vote out of vengence.

Sandra said from day one, she was trying to get Russell out.

And the fact that Russell could sway the Heroes over Sandra, especially after Russell burned JT, how can anyone argue she was rhe best.

I also think this 3 person final is crap.

It shoud be a final 2.

With 9 votes and three people it could end up:

3 3 3

4 4 1

I dont think Sandra played the best game. And I agree I prefer final 2. I think most Survivor fans agree as well.

So Parv got the 3 Vilian's votes

and Sandra got all 6 Heroes because she kept reminding them she tried to help them at the merge and would have joined them

losers voting for a loser. it was not a social game at all, just a sore losers game.

I heard it was a melt down
she started calling herself Syrup

rimshot.gif

lol

Some observations.

I was so so so happy that Russell didn't get any votes.
I am satisfied that Sandra won.
I am so pissed that Russell got the $100,000 and title. (PUKE)

Amber, Boston Rob and their baby make a picture perfect beautiful family.

I am bummed there will be such a long wait for the next season.
I am thrilled there WILL be another season.
Nicaragua? :hmm:

I swear Russell was either drunk or on speed. I Wanted someone to deck him and shut him the hell up.

Jeff Probst rocks.

Russell has absolutely no class and no graciousness, two qualities that I think are a must in any adult human being. I find it terribly sad.

A couple qualities that I don't exactly see in Sandra, either, though. Throwing his hat in the fire was pretty pathetic, when there was absolutely no more strategic game left to be played at that point. It's just a hat, but after wearing it for two seasons I'm sure it's got sentimental value or could be auctioned for charity or something. I don't think Sandra would be laughing if someone threw her "1/2 my heart is in Afghanistan" shirt in the fire.

I was cheering for Russell, or at least Parvati. No way is Sandra the best ever. In any case, I'm kind of glad I'll never have to watch any of these people play ever again. Bring on the newbies.

Wow I went in to read the spoiler section on Sucks since its over, and I cant believe that people knew the entire boot list, where people went on rewards, etc. like everything about the whole show and the dates of the posts were October of 2009! :ohmy: So glad I didnt read any spoilers this season.

The survivors leak it to people. I asked and someone said Russell spoiled the last two seasons. Though I dont know if they're bullshitting me or not. I suppose any of the producers, staff, survivors could tell just 1 person and it goes from there..

Back
Top Bottom