Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi! i'm Tyson Apostol's aunt - i love what you've done to him...keep 'em coming - you are talented girl. xo

lmfao! sorry I'm just getting a big kick out of this. I think my chops are circulating around the survivor facebook world. :laugh:

Less than five hours until a new episode. More importantly, less than six until we get to see his royal Coachness. :up:

The fight between Amanda and Danielle = :lol: :coocoo: They're both crazy. Amanda should have opened it up and started reading it instead of just handing it over to Danielle. And Colby is such a girl. Is he their mom?

This season should be called Immunity Idols Galore or something to that effect. The HII's are getting a little out of control now. I cant even keep track of how many there are supposed to be and what the heck is going on. Russell probably has a producers stash. He's found more idols than anyone in Survivor history.

They must be trying to steal some of the audience from American Idol with all these idols.

Danielle was pretty stupid to just put the clue on the floor. Slide it in your bikini bottom, then if Amanda decides to grab it, we have must see TV.

Pretty stupid of Russell to play the idol, but he had a bad feeling, turns out his intuition was wrong.

I'm finding it hard to choose anyone left to root for, they're all either weasels or lumps...almost seems maybe Candice might be the one to root for.

Am glad to see Amanda and that constant befuddled expression go.

The balance of the season has been renamed from Heroes vs Villains to Weasels vs Lumps.

The Weasel Tribe is Russell, Pavarti, Danielle.
The Lump tribe is Colby, Jerri, Rupert, Sandra.
Candice is a semi-lump.

seriously Amanda...open the damn clue up and read it...dumb-ass. And Colby wanted to watch the movie over trying to get the clue? dumb-ass #2! I even feel sorry for Poor Rupert (who I don't even like) he knows these dumb-asses keep screwing up and no one will listen to him!

The Heroes all suck. Poor Sandra keeps telling them what's going on, and they proceed to stick her out every time. I never liked Candice, and now she's decided to trust Russell. Genius.

Colby needs to go next, what a complete waste. Between playing hall monitor between Amanda and Danielle, and then his blind faith in Candice...idiot. Poor Rupert, he's the only one who knows what's up, and nobody listens to him.

And yes, way too many idols. I get why they have them...if there's a clear majority the minority can find an Idol and swing the game. But with this group of putzes, they're too dumb to find the idols (or keep the idols lol @ JT), and too soft to push the issue when they have a chance to get an idol.

besides, he will "find" 5 more before

Pretty stupid of Russell to play the idol, but he had a bad feeling, turns out his intuition was wrong.

How is it stupid?

Stupid is to have two idols in your pocket when you are voted out.

Russell knew Sandra was ready to flip,
and Candace could have been playing him.

How many people have been voted out with idols in their pockets?

Burning an idol when you could be a target is not that stupid at all.

Saving an idol when you very well could be the target?

Best season of Survivor ever.

Too bad there's so many dopes clogging up the game. Amanda, Colby, Candice. I can't figure out who's dumber. . . All three did really really stupid things in this last episode.

It boggles the mind why Candice would trust Russell after seeng how he betrayed JT.

I'd like to see Parvarti or Sandra win.

So Danielle finds the idol and does a terrible job of hiding it.

Amanda grabs it, but then inexplicably gives it right back without opening it up.

Colby doesn't try to help Amanda out, despite the fact that he's on the losing alliance at the moment.

Candice takes Russell's bait and votes with the Villians.

Those four are pathetic.

At least Rupert is trying. And Sandra keeps coming up with ways for the Heroes to take back this game, and they can't even grasp that simple concept.

I don't think it was a bad choice by Russell to play the idol. If Sandra convinces the Heroes to vote for him, he's gone. And considering that a new idol keeps popping up at a reward once the previous one is used, why wouldn't you?

Besides, I don't think that was the only reason Russell played it. He wanted to show Parvati that he can hide the idol from her just as easily. Not that it mattered; I liked Parvati's parting shot at tribal council, telling him it was a waste to use it. They've got a nice psychological tussle going on there.

Parvati is in total control of this game though, despite Russell's attempts to take it back. I say he's gone next week.

survivorcatfight.jpg

I'm rooting for Sandra.

I had this weird week and a lot of time on my hands so I ended up watching this whole season (so far) in one go, despite not having watched this show in years.

Not knowing anything about these players from previous seasons or any spoilers, it would seem to me here that Sandra is the obvious winner.

Colby and Rupert are too stupid to be alive. Jerri is a non-factor. Russell is an unlikeable bully who can't beat anyone in the final 2. He and Parvati will eventually destroy each other. Watch for Sandra to take this game.

Colby and Rupert are too stupid to be alive. Jerri is a non-factor. Russell is an unlikeable bully who can't beat anyone in the final 2. He and Parvati will eventually destroy each other. Watch for Sandra to take this game.

Exxxactly.

Cant believe Jerri flipped and let Russell sway her. Well I suppose it got her just a bit further in the game. That was a crazy episode. I dont know if I like 2 boots in one ep though, we dont get to see as much of what was going on leading up to the tribals.

Russell is such a scrambler. Look at him next week trying to get the heroes on his side now. These people are all so stupid for not voting him out already. I mean they already know he's a big fat liar and a snake, I dont get it. Hopefully Sandras got that immunity idol safe in her possession. She can get to the finals with that. There's no target on her right now.

Back
Top Bottom