Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Rob and Russell are both playing a good game. Everyone else has got nothing on them. If they were smart they'd try to get these two out asap.

I'd like a couple more zeros to go.

Then I think I'd like to see Russel blindside Rob.

If Rob gets Russell it won't (need to) be a blindside.

And then who ever is left. I'd like do see them get whacked, too.

and I wouldn't mind if the old Dragon Slayer was kept in the game because everyone thinks they can beat him in jury votes.

and then, a la last season, the jury gives it to him, out of spite.

Dragon Slayer, greatest of them all!!!

Prior to TC, I predicted exactly how each person would vote, including the key vote. (You can ask my wife if you don't believe me).

Yes, Coach seems more unstable than his last run, that is for sure...and i noticed he did not listen to Tyson and stop wearing his feather to tribal:wink:

Crazy episode. Russell and Rupert boxing at the challenge lol. I need to chop that. These challenges are seriously brutal. I was reading that they wont do challenges like that in the future because they're just too brutal. So we need to enjoy it while it lasts.

Russell is SUCH a cocky S.O.B. it just makes me want him to get voted out for that reason alone.

And yeah Coach is super extra emo this season.

I haven't watched it yet but I saw the bootlist way back last fall, anyway, why didn't the three (Rob/Sandra/Courtney) target Parvati? That would've let them rope back in Coach and Jerri. Jerri wanted Parvati gone and definitely would not have chosen a rock in a 4-4 tie for Parvati's benefit. Knowing that Coach was waffling, they really should have switched the vote in another direction.

In Coach's defense (although I'm sure he wasn't thinking this way), he would've had a 1-in-6 chance of being eliminated tonight by a purple rock had he stuck with Rob.

russelrupertbox.jpg

Also LMAO @ Coach on my Facebook.

I tagged him today in this old chop I did

n593664691_2645593_1752451.jpg

And he commented:

I love it! Eat my guts....yes :)

Then I replied

Oh good. I never know if the Survivors will like my sense of humor. ;)

And then he replied

lol. I love to laugh at myself. Its fun. And to tell you the truth I save every chop that I can find like this. it does the body good. Keep "ripping" away everyone. And slay a dragon or two while your at it.

:lmao:

Coach's decision to vote for Courtney is about as smart a strategy as Dr. Sean's alphabetical voting strategy from season 1...essentially lets the game be dictated by others...dimwitted approach.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start rooting for JT and Colby.

I haven't watched it yet but I saw the bootlist way back last fall, anyway, why didn't the three (Rob/Sandra/Courtney) target Parvati? That would've let them rope back in Coach and Jerri. Jerri wanted Parvati gone and definitely would not have chosen a rock in a 4-4 tie for Parvati's benefit. Knowing that Coach was waffling, they really should have switched the vote in another direction.

This is dead on. Costly error on Rob's part...I'd think he could have gotten Coach and Jerri to agree to Parv (or useless Danielle), and then moved on Russell later.

Hewson, he was basically being a pansy, knowing fully well that Jerri's fourth vote would swing it one way or the other. However, you can't really climb into a five-way alliance that you didn't vote with in the first place, but Coach is never one to care about actually playing this game. I'm not even sure if he qualifies as a contestant, but he sure as hell is entertaining! :up:

Ctu2fan, exactly. There's no way Jerri would have pulled a rock for Parvati. Absolutely no way. She would've been forced to shuffle back to Rob and Russell would be headed out the door after the next immunity loss (or at least be forced to find his 56th idol).

Wow, what a difference a week makes for Colby. He pretty much went from the outhouse to the penthouse in a jiffy. Did anyone catch Colby celebrating the Reward Challenge with Candice? Not only did he win, he got himself a handful of ass. Good for him!

It sucked that Russell's gang voted off Rob, but that's the way it goes. Russell is playing his game well and he is wise to have Par-VD on his side. Coach, of course, is this week's wuss. I'm sure Rob wanted to piss on Coach's hand when Coach went to shake it.

Why all the Boston Rob love?

he played a stupid game, he made no effort with Jerri, if he had he would still be in the game.

Also, when he saw what happened last week, why didn't he let Courtney go, if Coach and Jerri, and I believe Jerri would have went with Coach to vote Courtney, had gone to Russell and said they would only vote off the weakest because Rob could help them win Reward and Immunity challenges.

Well, I believe Russell, Parv, would have just went along and voted Courtney off.

With that Rob would have had a fighting chance the split Russell alliance, because he obviously is promising final X to everybody.
There was no reason whatsoever for Jerri to vote to keep Rob, he was obvilosly going to put Courtney, Sandra and Coach before her.

and as for Coach, he did fine. If Rob had the smarts to win Jerri over he would have been safe. Rob is just a bad player.

So if I'm doing the math right, with him being the first jury member, does this mean there's a final three instead of two? Meh... I much prefer a final two.

THIS TRIBE IS STUPID.

:scream:

RIP Coach.

And yeah I prefer final two as well. Meh.

Also, I hope the edits are just messing with us. JT would be a complete moron to give Russell an immunity idol.

First, I thought Russell was being played by Sandra and that would have one of the best players being conned by one of the worse players.

Then Russell played it out not voting for Coach, knowing Parv and Amanda would.

So he can tell Coach, jury member, he did not vote for him and let Heroes believe girl alliance is real.

If they merge 6 villians 5 heroes, heroes will tell Russell everything to win him over.

I love a good blindside and I'd love to see Russell blind-sided against the side of the head! What makes him think he can get away with telling people what to do? What makes him think people are actually going to do this?!!! Shoulda been Courtney voted off last night, she is so pathetic, not Coach. I wanted to see a Coach-Russell show down!

Also, the challenges this week were a total set up so the villians would lose.

The villains were set up to lose by Russell.
By taking out Tyson and Rob (and now Coach), that has become the weakest team physically in the history of the show. Its not like these challenges are devised within a day of the previous tribal council to make one team lose, they're set up ahead of time, and lets face it, most are rehashed challenges from the past. If anything, the reward challenge was not skewed in favor of a physical team...it was bowling, anybody with a little hand eye coordination and aim could do well. Almost every team challenge in Survivor is a physical one involving swimming, running, obstacles, climbing or battling an opponent. The Villains (read that Russell) have sealed their own fate until a merge with how they dismantled their team, hopefully there is no merge for a long time, that would be just desserts, but I'm sure we'll therefore see it next week.

And WTF with Danielle and her "I'm all about winning challenges and Courtney sucks" diatribe? She's bigger than Courtney, yeah, but I haven't seen her do 1 positive thing in a challenge this season. Lets face it, every challenge the Villains won was pretty much thanks to Rob, they're toast as a team now.

Aww, poor Coach. He really tried his hardest and they still gave him the boot. Looks like his nose got all fucked up from the Immunity Challenge. It was bent to the side and red at Tribal.

I would like to thank Amanda for wearing those skimpy panties during the Reward Challenge. Good times! :up:

This was definitely a good episode. Very entertaining. :applaud:

The villains were set up to lose by Russell.
By taking out Tyson and Rob (and now Coach), that has become the weakest team physically in the history of the show. Its not like these challenges are devised within a day of the previous tribal council to make one team lose, they're set up ahead of time,

that is just it, are they set up?

I think they are, lets go over the immunity challenge.

if the races were between:
Colby, J T and Sandy, Courtney --- score one for Heroes
Candance and Parvati --- score one villains
Rupert, Amanda and Coach, Danielle--- score one villains

I think most of you can agree that the match ups are the key.

it would appear to be more fair if the teams chose the competitors themselves

lets say one team puts up a player and them the other chooses one,
next round the other team goes first
that would involve some pretty good strategy, too.

Back
Top Bottom