Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More evidence to this fact last night.

Genuine question: is this supposed to be a joke? I don't/haven't religiously watched Survivor, over the years, so I have no informed opinion on this. I did see last night's episode, though, and cannot, for the life of me, comprehend how that show in particular said more for Rob than for Rusty, who clearly (in this episode) came out on top. He wasn't playing Tyson like a violin; he was playing multiple people like a full-on orchestra.

Not sure what the season's been like, of course. Just saying that last night was a fucking coup, unless I'm really confused. Rob was stunned, and in the previews looked to be scared shitless and desperate to get the fatso out of the game, lest he be usurped. It didn't seem to me that Rusty has a legit chance at winning, but he sure as shit played a better game, last night.

Dude, Rob was the one that not only won Reward for his tribe, but also Immunity for himself. There is your evidence right there. Tyson was a dope for not going along with the plan and being duped by Russell. And by not going along with Rob's plan, Tyson fucked himself right off the show.

Yeah, Tyson's an idiot. That's neither here nor there, though. Russell was the one who took advantage of it. That's all I'm saying. Again, Rob may well be kicking all kinds of ass. I have no idea. I'm just talking about this episode, where Rob had immunity, etc., and still got fucked.

Yeah, Amanda was creepy, but she voted James out anyway.

Amanda totally wants to tweak James' nipples, you can just tell.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for next week's ep, and the inevitable moment where Coach waxes poetic about about Russell's honor and integrity. Coach does realize his team is the Villains, right?

Oh, and that's another question, actually--are the James dude and the Amanda chick "together," or what? For real.

Amanda totally wants to tweak James' nipples, you can just tell.

Cue the Barry White music. :wink:

Wonder what Amanda will do at night without James by her side. Sure as Hell won't be with Colby who seems to be modelling his new vagina this season with his pity parties that he likes to throw for himself. Guess, she'll have to grope JT instead. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Genuine question: is this supposed to be a joke? I don't/haven't religiously watched Survivor, over the years, so I have no informed opinion on this. I did see last night's episode, though, and cannot, for the life of me, comprehend how that show in particular said more for Rob than for Rusty, who clearly (in this episode) came out on top. He wasn't playing Tyson like a violin; he was playing multiple people like a full-on orchestra.

Not sure what the season's been like, of course. Just saying that last night was a fucking coup, unless I'm really confused. Rob was stunned, and in the previews looked to be scared shitless and desperate to get the fatso out of the game, lest he be usurped. It didn't seem to me that Rusty has a legit chance at winning, but he sure as shit played a better game, last night.

Basically strategicaly last night, Rob vs Russell was a wash, they each kept figuring out the other's potential moves and accounting for them. Tyson was the foul up. As for the rest of the game, as Prycky pointed out, Rob indidually won 2 challenges.
If you haven't seen it, watch All Stars...for CTU2fan's sake, I'll spoiler this, and if you haven't seen and don't want to know don't read, but others will know where I'm coming from:
Rob completely dominated all stars in every facet, challenges (I remember clearly him out-muscling Colby bigtime in the one where they had to knock the other off of a walkway), camp life (he built an unbelieveable shelter, winning a reward challenge while Rupert dug a hole in the sand in a flood plain and watched it fill up with ocean) and strategy, getting to the final, and only losing to his eventual wife because the jury were pissy that they got ousted along the way.

He's again by far the dominant player in every aspect this season, going up against 18 of Survivor's greatest and Rupert.

Russell plays strategy very well, but he sucks at the other parts of the game, lousy at challenges, fairly useless at camp and a weak social player. (As evidenced by his 2 allies being Pavarti, who evryone else wants gone and Danielle, easily one of the least liked players they've ever had by co-survivors and viewers alike).

Oh, and that's another question, actually--are the James dude and the Amanda chick "together," or what? For real.

I don't think so, Sicy would know better, she regularly hangs with Survivor alumnae.
On "Fans vs Favorites", James was supposedly kanoodling with Pavarti (though she was just using him) and Amanda was with Ozzy. I don't think there's a real coupling there.

Absolutely, clear evidence why he doesn't deserve to go far in the game, no startegic thinking whatsoever, Russell played him like a violin.

Tyson didn't even deserve to be in this game in the first place. He's hardly even a Top 20 villain ever...he's only here because Gabon onward never had their own little All Stars business so they stacked up heavily on newer, questionable choices so they wouldn't get lost in the shuffle. Shane Powers was cut at the last minute by Russell, but it certainly should've been Tyson. Shane would've created friction with the boring Danielle along with lots of other shenanigans.

Here's a couple of posts from some of their Facebooks. Sandra by far is the most hilarious. She's also really fan oriented which I like. She answers all fan questions and even posts status updates every day telling everyone to ask her questions and she'll be glad to answer them. Russell couldnt give a shit about his fans and never responds to anyone.

From Sandra's fan page
SURVIVOR SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE

when we first started i was mad that i was labelled a villain but now I wouldnt have it any other way. im glad i wasnt with rupert, he would have drove me nuts k

if lill would have voted me off i would have voted for her cause theres no way in hell i would have given fairplay the mil so he could snort it

Status updates

SURVIVOR SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE: funky ass russ discussion

SURVIVOR SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE: you need to jump in the ocean and wash ur ass!

:lmao:

Russell is lame.

Status updates

Russell Hantz: In the clips for this week you see cry baby rob telling cry baby coach to be a man !!! What's up with that !! Did everone forget already robs crying seen lol

Russell Hantz: King Russell of Samoa

Russell Hantz -->> Richard Hatch: What do u think about that move hatch

Richard Hatch
Nothin' but LOVE, brotha! Seriously good move. It's clear you are THINKING about the game in a way most players never do. I love it, respect it, and look forward to beating such a skillful player someday!

Jerri had a bad ordeal with American Airlines recently and actually got kicked off the plane LOL

Survivor Jerri Manthey Voted Off US Airways in Luggage Debacle

Oh and Sugar has strep throat right now and feels like shit. She also hates seeing her ex boyfriends everywhere and she also hates waitressing. She pretty much has no money and is failing as an actress lol.

/gossip

Hatch would certainly take Russell's ass down, but anybody would at this point. Russell himself would agree that he wouldn't have lasted a day out there had the Villains seen the Samoa season. No way would anybody trust that guy.

I am eagerly awaiting next week's episode to see what happens next too! :hyper: Last night was interesting and entertaining. Glad I remembered it was on last night and not tonite!!

Oh, I forgot to mention...anyone else notice at the beginning when they showed Russell at night get up and talk to Rob, as he went to walk away , Rob ended the conversation with "Good talk Russ".
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6a01a9b970c-800wi

:D

I :heart: Boston Rob..

Have a huge crush on him & JT!:cute:

Anyways, I loved Russel last season he isn't playing smart!

But Rob got rid of Russell's immunity idol and now has a 5-3 numbers advantage, that is until Coach joins with Russell since he was so impressed with Russell keeping his word and giving Pavarti the idol, there's a reason Russell directed that statement right to Coach, I guarantee Coach will flip now, he's almost as dim witted as Tyson.

:D I like your diagnosis of Coach & Tyson.

We can only hope that the dragon slayer takes Russell's bait, the entertainment possibilities are large.

Oh, I forgot to mention...anyone else notice at the beginning when they showed Russell at night get up and talk to Rob, as he went to walk away , Rob ended the conversation with "Good talk Russ".
6a00d83451b05569e20120a6a01a9b970c-800wi

:D

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny. Talk about clash of the titans.

OK, zipped through All Stars, Vanuatu, and Palau. Jury got it wrong on All Stars (though I guess Rob won either way), Vanuatu was better than I'd heard (everybody was way too pissy about Twila swearing on her son's life), and Palau was just painful with that tribe losing time after time. Definitely liked Tom and Steph better at Palau than here with the Zeroes. I didn't love Tom the way some people seem to , but he was alright...and Ian was an idiot backing down to Tom at the end the way he did.

It's on like Donkey Kong...at this point the whole show is Rob vs. Russ, everybody else is the Washington Generals.

probaly a (Z)Hero will go tonight

and this Rob vs Russ thing can keep building, it is good for the ratings

right now, I say Russell is the better player, with less teammates he was able to judo Rob(use Rob's own power against Rob)

and we saw clips of Rob crying like a baby about it,
"this guy is dangerous, he is kami-kazi, he would not even save himself!"

Well Rob, that is just a gutsy player, that took a risk based on his ability (hope) to flip vote.

Hats off to Russell.

Back
Top Bottom