Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved how right before the challenge, Colby was all serious and ready to kick ass, and then he's the one who sits out.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Plus, the whole horseshit with not eating the chocolate when Jeff offered them the samples because they were focused on the challenge. The sugar rush would've helped. Colby's days are numbered anyway.

This totally blows that we have to wait two weeks for a new show. :angry::angry: Ratfarts!

OK, finished Pearl Islands. Good stuff...but my God, how do you pass up the opportunity to go against Jonny Fairplay with the jury? I mean, damn. And I thought the jurors were pretty douchey to Lill "oh you're all scout this, scout that, you're not supposed to lie"...but it's OK for us to all lie.

Bummer about no Survivor this week, but the first weekend of the tournament are so awesome I probably won't mind.

And I thought the jurors were pretty douchey to Lill "oh you're all scout this, scout that, you're not supposed to lie"...but it's OK for us to all lie.

Its pretty funny how many incidents of this have ocurred over 20 seasons, bitter jury members berating finalists for "dishonesty" when they were guilty of the same.

Dont forget Survivor is on tonight!

From Jeff Probst's twitter

SPREAD THE WORD! I will not spoil it but I guarantee that you will be talking about Survivor tomorrow. One of the greatest tribals yet! Wow.

OK, finished Pearl Islands. Good stuff...but my God, how do you pass up the opportunity to go against Jonny Fairplay with the jury? I mean, damn. And I thought the jurors were pretty douchey to Lill "oh you're all scout this, scout that, you're not supposed to lie"...but it's OK for us to all lie.

Bummer about no Survivor this week, but the first weekend of the tournament are so awesome I probably won't mind.

Ah, the Den Mother. I felt bad for her. I think the show kind of broke her spirit. Occasionally you'll have someone who comes on the show and somehow seems to end up betraying their own sense of integrity and who they are. For whatever reason they can't come to peace with how they have to play the game and it seems to really mess with their heads. That was the case with her, I thought.

well, I didn't want THAT person
Tyson
to go home!!! :ohmy:

Wow, you know what's fucked up? I saw your spoiler in my e-mail, so a certain chickie from the West Coast better not open up any e-mails from the Survivor thread.

I wanted one of the two other people to go home, not the one that was chosen.

Awesome show!

Wow, you know what's fucked up? I saw your spoiler in my e-mail, so a certain chickie from the West Coast better not open up any e-mails from the Survivor thread.

I wanted one of the two other people to go home, not the one that was chosen.

Awesome show!

sorry...I don't understand? in your email? hope it didn't ruin it for you?

sorry...I don't understand? in your email? hope it didn't ruin it for you?

Well, when ever someone posts something in a thread I'm subscribed to, I get an e-mail notification which includes the actual post. Your post had the spoiler revealed in it and I'd never seen that before. It didn't ruin it for me because I had seen the end of the show already.

Anyway, what the fuck was up with Colby? When did he turn into such a pussy? I was glad they voted out James. I thought it was kind of funny that Amanda was crying, but she helped vote James out.

Damn, Tyson fucked up huge. Too bad he didn't stick to Rob's plan and vote for Russell. Rob was not a happy camper and rightly so. Even though Rob's plan didn't work, he is still the MVP, especially with his Immunity challenge win.

I saw your spoiler in my e-mail, so a certain chickie from the West Coast better not open up any e-mails from the Survivor thread.

I dont have email notifications turned on. But yeah dont open any emails for any threads you dont want to be spoiled because the spoiler tags dont work in there lol.

OMG that was crazy. Russell and Boston Rob are a couple of smart cookies for sure. How great would it be if they were the final 2.

Again, Courtney and Danielle get like no edit. Are they even in the show? LOL.

Amanda's love for James is kind of creeping me out.

OMG that was crazy. Russell and Boston Rob are a couple of smart cookies for sure. How great would it be if they were the final 2.

Again, Courtney and Danielle get like no edit. Are they even in the show? LOL.

Amanda's love for James is kind of creeping me out.

Yeah, Amanda was creepy, but she voted James out anyway.

It would be great if Rob and Russell were in the Final 2. I think Rob would win if that were the case.

I'm looking forward to the merge (if they have one) because the Heroes will keep losing until then. They suck. Colby has joined the Useless Club with Rupert. JT, Amanda and Candace have probably played the best for them.

The Villains are unstoppable and Sandra, Courtney and Danielle are fortunate that they've been able to fly under the radar. Most of the focus has been on Russell, Rob and Parskanki. Hell, even Jerri has been low key. And Coach has been in his own little world too.

It's been a great season so far! :hyper:

That was pretty wild, watching each one figure out the other's best move then making a counter move, only to have the counter move countered again.
They both ended up winning in some sense, Russell stayed and kept Shallow girl, only because Tyson is a dimwit. But Rob got rid of Russell's immunity idol and now has a 5-3 numbers advantage, that is until Coach joins with Russell since he was so impressed with Russell keeping his word and giving Pavarti the idol, there's a reason Russell directed that statement right to Coach, I guarantee Coach will flip now, he's almost as dim witted as Tyson.

Yup...Russel used that honor and integrity thing perfectly last night...that will weigh heavy on Coach...I am sure we will hear some more Coach musing on that one:wink:

They both ended up winning in some sense, Russell stayed and kept Shallow girl, only because Tyson is a dimwit. But Rob got rid of Russell's immunity idol and now has a 5-3 numbers advantage, that is until Coach joins with Russell since he was so impressed with Russell keeping his word and giving Pavarti the idol, there's a reason Russell directed that statement right to Coach, I guarantee Coach will flip now, he's almost as dim witted as Tyson.

Remember, they will most likely put another immunity idol into play now that the first one has been used. It will be very interesting to see how the group approaches it this time. I don't think they will be so quick to let Russell go and find it, because if he does, it may screw up their plans again.

Boston Rob played it perfectly, but so did Russell by baiting Tyson into thinking that he was going to vote for Parvati, thereby making Tyson think it was ok to just get rid of her now. What an idiot.

Both idols have been used though, and we haven't heard of them putting anymore back out.

Back
Top Bottom