Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
February 11th at 8pm ET/PT on CBS

The cast has been 'officially' released.

HEROES
Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands, All-Stars)
James Clement (China, Fans vs. Favorites)
Colby Donaldson (Australian Outback, All-Stars)
Cirie Fields (Panama, Fans vs. Favorites)
Amanda Kimmel (China, Fans vs. Favorites)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Gabon)
Stephenie LaGrossa (Palau, Guatemala)
JT Thomas (Tocantins)
Tom Westman (Palau)
Candice Woodcock (Cook Islands)

VILLAINS
Tyson Apostol (Tocantins)
Randy Bailey (Gabon)
Sandra Diaz (Pearl Islands)
Danielle DiLorenzo (Panama)
Russell Hantz (Samoa)
Jerri Manthey (Australian Outback)
Boston Rob Mariano (Marquesas, All-Stars)
Parvati Shallow (Cook Islands, Fans vs. Favorites)
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (Tocantins)
Courtney Yates (China)

survivor_t607.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVslkqqO1uM

I think this will probably be the best season eva. Cant wait to see what Russell cooks up since no one would have seen Samoa before they filmed this one. I can already see Courtney totally butting heads with Coach and Randy. Not sure about some of these picks though. Danielle? I practically forget who she was. If she were a villain I think it would stand out And not sure how Sugar was a hero or (yawn) Candice for that matter. Although, I think a lot of these people are friends and hang out at all the survivor parties so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it will be 'acting' for the show.

It's a pretty big advantage for Russell to go in with none of his opponents knowing anything about him. Then again, he has hardly ever watched the show, so he doesn't know much about them, either.

If the rest of the cast had seen Season 19 before playing in Heroes vs. Villains, I'm sure he'd be an early target.

And yes, some of these people, I don't remember.

Coach isn't really a villain; they should have kept him for a future season when they have the the Survivor oddball tribe.

In the video clip above Jeff kind of explains why each Survivor was picked for a hero or villain.

Should we start selecting a winner?

My pick: Rupert.

...and please leave coach until the end. He is hilarious.

I'll probably root for Tom, though you'd think they would take him out fairly quickly.

I think Sandra's got a good shot. Not sure why she's a villain -- I'll have to check out the Probst video.

Remember when she threw away the fish at camp and let Christa take the blame?

After seeing the video, I'm pumped for this season! :hyper: I'll be rooting for Tom, but there are a few others I'd like to see win. Definitely NOT Boston Rob. I'm kind of sick of him.

Random question, do any of you guys have a buff? When I was in middle school I was a huge fan of the show. I have a red one from Survivor Amazon.

I use to ski competitively, and I'd use it as a face mask...now I wear it had home to keep my hair up when I doing stuff around the house LOL

:applaud: Thank you for all this info, Sicy! I've marked my calender. Crap I will miss 2 weeks while I am in London but maybe I can find out what happens on the internet. I Can't wait. Saw a couple preview ads on TV too which makes it more exciting!

I'm thinking Rupert's gonna win it. Nevertheless it's for sure going to be one helaciously entertaining season!

Thanks for the vid Sicy...I am so excited!! I really want to see some of my favs like Rupert do well but I'd like to see Rob do well too, even though I hated him the first time but warmed up to him on all-stars and then loved him on TAR. Russell is going to be damn fun to watch and it should be interesting to see how he works with Rob.

Danielle?? I think she's just on cause she's an additional bikini for the viewers.
Parvati and Tyson = tarts.
Coach is going to be endless laughs.:lol:
Sugar, Courtney, Candice, Danielle = driftwood.
I'm guessing Russell, Sandra, Cirie, Rob, Amanda, will go far.

If you could throw out Candice (she was right, my reaction was "who is she?"), Danielle (used her runner up money for breast implants?), and Sandra and replace them with Yau, Hatch (via satellite from jail!) and maybe Jenna Morasca, you'd have a tremendous lineup.
While they're at it, dump Rupert and Lividmanda and replace them with Gary Hogeboom and Taj.

I've had more than my fill of Rupert and Amanda.

I didnt chop much last season but I hope to have more inspiration this time around. :wink:

randygrinch2.jpg

jameschop.jpg

survivortigerchop.jpg

Amanda was in the running with Parvati for hottest Survivor ever, but it's not even close now. She lost a bunch of weight and Parvati looks fitter than ever.

...and please leave coach until the end. He is hilarious.

That's Jeff Probst's one big hope for the season. He also went as far as to say Coach is the only one with zero chance of winning, but he's great to keep around because you can beat him and he's entertaining as hell. :up:

He is if you're an Amazon pygmy.

LMAO. :lol:

And Coach is kind of a hero. He was the most responsible for the way things turned out in Tocantins which gave the viewers one of their favorite winners (not mine).

Then again, he has hardly ever watched the show, so he doesn't know much about them, either.

Huh? Russell said he's seen like every episode. Most of these twenty are pretty big fans although I know Parvati never saw the show before Cook Islands...she was trying to get on The Amazing Race and they moved her over to Survivor.

Hmm I thought I remember Russell saying he didnt watch Survivor.

:applaud: Wicked! That takes up to May 2011. Back to Oz please, but this time somewhere coastal and jungle-like.

I also sort of remember Russell saying he only watched a couple of the recent seasons. I dunno...

There's tons all over facebook too. There's also a bunch that look like this. :yuck:

21937_1293048360682_1064464556_917530_6661021_n.jpg

21937_1293340367982_1064464556_918302_413715_n.jpg

:no:

Back
Top Bottom