Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I keep praying for a tie when they do a final 3 (Hoped maybe Russell would manage 1 vote this time and we might get a 4-4 tie with Pavarti and Sandra), cause I want to see how they would resolve it, and I think it would put an end to the final 3 for good.

I know it. I always wonder what would happen, especially on the handful of occasions when there's been 8 jury members. I mean, with 8 jury members, aren't they just asking for trouble? IMO, it should be a final two with seven jurors, always.

Just watched last night finally.
Russell getting zero votes is quite funny.
Pavarti probably did more to deserve the win than Sandra, but Sandra played it very well with the jury at final TC and I think that got her the nod.
I've commented every reunion show about how the women are way too made up and have looked better on the island than in studio. Although Pavarti looked quite good at the reunion. Jerri...kind of scary.
And I keep praying for a tie when they do a final 3 (Hoped maybe Russell would manage 1 vote this time and we might get a 4-4 tie with Pavarti and Sandra), cause I want to see how they would resolve it, and I think it would put an end to the final 3 for good.

I don't believe it is possible for there to be a tie (final) vote on this show.

schizophrenic - a possiblity, we are looking into it ( and so am I )

This thing was over before it began

there are spoilers out there from Oct 2009

do you think the live final show broadcast in May 2010 would put up a 4 4 1
vote?

or would they have the 1 Russell vote, re-vote to either Parv or Sandra

that is why in the partial quote you put up
I also wrote:

I also think this 3 person final is crap.

It shoud be a final 2.

There will never be a tie vote on the final show.

I heard Ellen Degeneres will be the next Survivor host.....

:wink:

I was thinking Ryan Seacrest...god knows he does everything else, I'm beginning to think he's actually a cyborg.

I like deep's ex-Survivor idea, though I have no idea who might actually be good, though I can think of people who would surely be entertaining (hello, Coach?)

I was thinking Ryan Seacrest...god knows he does everything else, I'm beginning to think he's actually a cyborg.

I like deep's ex-Survivor idea, though I have no idea who might actually be good, though I can think of people who would surely be entertaining (hello, Coach?)
i thought about Coach,
I have been a fan of him from day one.

I am not sure he would be a good host, I think his personal crusade for honor, and warrior-hood, and penchant for story telling might get in the way

Boston Rob could be ok, he seems to be popular with the fans
and he also seems to have a pretty even temperament

Sandra, :doh: what a disappointment....

Gunning for Russell to be voted out since day one? Yeah, she sure did that well :huh: ...damn she's annoying, cringeworthy.

Russell's a fool for not improving his relationship with people on the jury. Parvati is probably the greatest.

it says if it is a tie
at the final jury vote,

the producer can do whatever he wants.

but, I still say they would never put a tie on the air

this show is not as spontaneous as many are led to believe.

So, Nicaragua is filming as we speak. I decided to feed my craving by downloading the three episodes I've never seen:

S3 - Back From Africa Special
S8 - America's Tribal Council
S9 - Episode Four

I also ran a poll over at Sucks for the top 40 players of all time (as I had done twice previously). Here's the list:

1. Parvati Shallow: 341
2. Tom Westman: 336
3. Richard Hatch: 333

4. Cirie Fields: 324
5. Rob Cesternino: 323
6. Sandra Diaz-Twine: 312
7. Brian Heidik: 303

8. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien: 285
9. Stephen Fishbach: 275
10. Natalie White: 267

11. Rob Mariano: 258
12. Peih-Gee Law: 257
13. Earl Cole: 256
14. Tina Wesson: 251
15. Jenna Morasca: 251
16. Chris Daugherty: 245

17. Amanda Kimmel: 239
18. Danni Boatwright: 239
19. Todd Herzog: 236

20. Jon "Johnny Fairplay" Dalton: 233

21. Ami Cusack: 231
22. Jerri Manthey: 229
23. Yau-Man Chan: 223
24. Deena Bennett: 223
25. Twila Tanner: 218
26. Heidi Strobel: 215
27. Aras Baskauskas: 210
28. Vecepia Towery: 207
29. Amber Brkich: 206
30. James "J.T." Thomas Jr.: 202

31. Danielle DiLorenzo: 201
32. Teresa Cooper: 197
33. Ethan Zohn: 196
34. Stephenie LaGrossa: 191
35. Ken Hoang: 188
36. Yul Kwon: 185
37. Rafe Judkins: 185
38. Colby Donaldson: 184
39. Natalie Bolton: 182
40. Eliza Orlins: 169

Can't argue with Tom being number 2. His performance in Palau is, IMO, the most impressive single season performance I've seen on the show by anyone.

SurvivorSurvivorSurvivor....I don't really post much there anymore though outside of Clubs.

Hewson, Cesternino should still be on anybody's top ten list. His Amazon game may have been the best ever up until that point.

Russell not being in the Top 40 does invalidate that list a little bit. Twila didn't really make any friends with the jury and nobody would say she's more strategically advanced than Russell.

Cesternino was good no doubt, but the fact that he lost and the large number of good players who've come since, plus some who've had multiple success makes him at #5 seem a bit of a stretch.

Eh, seeing Yul and Todd down so low and the absence of Russell doesn't give the rankings much credibility for me, but If that's what people think, that's what people think...

Back
Top Bottom