Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Rupert. It was cool them throwing the coconuts into those blowholes though. We watched natives do that when we were in Tahiti (I don't remember the name of the atoll we were on). It's hard to run around on that lava rock when it's wet gathering up the coconuts.

Also I just have to re-iterate how much I cant stand Russell. The guy is pure scum with no soul whatsoever. Instead of hugging and kissing his wife before she left after only seeing her 10 days between filming he was bitching about how Jerri was gonna pay for her actions. All he cares about is the game. How sad is that. I would have his luggage sitting outside when he got home.

Of course his wife agreed with him that Jerri should pay, she maybe perfect for him.

So the question is; if you were a player and Russ was part of the final three, would you give him your vote for the mil?
Granted, he has been an incredible competitor, but I would be pissed at him and I would have given it to anyone else but him.

Nah, Russell's game play seems so weak when compared to Sandra or Parvati. Maybe if he took Colby and Jerri to the end, as Colby has done nothing and Jerri is a total coattail rider. But compared with Survivor's best players, Russell looks like an absolute klutz.

I wouldn't go that far as to call him an absolute klutz.....now, if you are talking about Colby then you are dead on. Colby does not deserve to be in this season. 15 f'ing seconds in the last challenge??????? seriously, 15 seconds????

So the question is; if you were a player and Russ was part of the final three, would you give him your vote for the mil?
Granted, he has been an incredible competitor, but I would be pissed at him and I would have given it to anyone else but him.

No way in hell would I give my vote to Russell. He is scum of the earth. I'm sure he brings the show ratings so they will continue to bring him back in future though. Ugh makes me puke.

it would definately depend on who is left with him in the final....the other survivors don't see what we see, of course,....but I really don't think they will give him their votes cause of what an asshole he has been with the others...if Parvarti and
sandra are still in it, 1 of the 2 of them will win I think.

...also...I don't know if it is because of how they are editing her this time or what, but Parvarti is not bugging the shit out of me like she has in the past...she is just really playing a good game this time IMO

No, because I don't think he played the game that well.

You know that in the end, the jury has to vote for you. That's where the social aspect comes in. He is seemingly oblivious when it comes to his total lack of social skills. So he played the game very well to get to the end (if he makes it) but not well enough to walk away with the million.

Parvati has played just as successfully as he has in her own cutthroat way but without that same level of total obnoxiousness.

I would vote for Sandra because she managed to outwit and outplay people EXACTLY THE SAME WAY that she did when she won the first million $. Did nobody watch her season? So if she's going to outwit me in the same manner then I'm dumb and hats off to her.

I don't think that Jerri would get a lot of votes - maybe from Coach, so she's a non-factor to me still. I would have to think that they'll boot Colby next, there is no advantage to keeping him around and it isn't as if he's going to win a challenge to save his ass. He's so lame.

I would vote for Russel if he was in the F3 with Jerri and Colby. If anyone but them were in the final, I'd give him or her the money instead of Russell.

I find Russell a despicable human being (his treatment of his wife spoke volumes), but that isn't why I feel he shouldn't win. I feel he shouldn't win because he is very poor at one key element of the game.

I didn't watch last season, or likely the 10 seasons before it - was Russell the same way then as he is now? Is he playing the same game?

Russell is pretty much exactly the same as last season, but worse, as far as being a total prick. He seems to be cockier, if that's possible and even more of a bully.

I think Russell is playing dirtier this season than last. I wanted to slap him when he made the comment referring to the girls as "those bitches". And I also wanted to bitchslap his wife during that challenge last week too. She is as evil as he is. I do NOT want Russell to be rewarded with winning anything, and may his "what goes around come back around" during his 15 minutes of celebrity in a painful a way.

I would have voted for Russell last season over Natalie White.

I would have too, though in hindsight I do feel that Russell did not deserve to win. His inability to work the jury is inexcusable. And, though Natalie didn't make the big moves he did, she wasn't exactly a Jerri or Colby either.

How many on the jury right now would vote for Russell if they had to vote right now?

Absolutely zero. The Ponderosa videos all confirm this over-and-over.

I would think about voting for Russell in the Jerri-Colby-Russell scenario and probably would give him my support. If he's up against one or two other great players (i.e. Parvati or Sandra), there's absolutely no point in rewarding him. They played overall better games and don't want to make you throw up.

Also, Jeff calls Parvati "the best player to ever play Survivor"

Gonna have to lock my computer in the closet come 5pm. I hate being on the west coast. :mad:

I wasn't a fan of Parvati before this season, but I have to respect the game she has played. I'd put her up there with the best ever, with people like Sandra, Boston Rob and Tom. She completely owns Russell.

Go Sandra!

And if Russell makes it to the final 3, that is going to be one fun tribal council to watch. That jury will trash him.

I wasn't a fan of Parvati before this season, but I have to respect the game she has played. I'd put her up there with the best ever, with people like Sandra, Boston Rob and Tom. She completely owns Russell.

Go Sandra!

And if Russell makes it to the final 3, that is going to be one fun tribal council to watch. That jury will trash him.

Explain to me how Boston Rob and Tom are better than Russell,

when they went toe to toe,
who was the best Survivor?

and as for Sandra and I do realize everyone is rooting for her
but she was with Rob, Tyson, Courtney, and Coach where she did nothing with her alliance to help it or was able to save anyone?

And when the merge happened she tried to swing to the heroes? and again she had no game, no influence, she survives like a cockroach
by hiding in the corners

it just seems like people are really saying who they believe is a nicer person, more deserving?
do you think you really know?
there is something like 72 hours between each tribal council,
we get a 45 minute show (commercials extracted)
of course they are cutting and editing this to shine a certain light on these people to manipulate our feelings.

I don't believe any of these people are truly evil or are they saints.
On a one to ten, I would rate them all around a 7.1 - 7.5 on decency.

I think there is a bigger range on intelligence, but not much.

I personally think I could vote for any of them. I don't trust the producers to give us a fair representation.

Most likely I would not vote for a past winner over a non winner.

And I certainly would not want to live the rest of my life knowing I had the chance to give someone a tremendous gift,
but I was petty and let resentment determine my vote.

I hope I would be a better person than that.

We dont need to see any more than 45 minutes to know that Russell is a complete dick wad. He doesnt deserve $5.00. He was arrested for pushing a chick. He treated his wife like a piece of dog crap. He talks about females in a degrading manner. His FB status updates and the way he carries on on there just proves he is a low life. Sure he may play a decent game as far as strategy and finding HII's but why should anyone award a piece of shit a million dollars? It's not just about how you play the game strategically but how you interact with others. We could argue about this all day.

Here, Here , Sicy!. :up: ......Russell makes for entertaining TV....but if you were playing the game with him I doubt anyone would vote for him to win!

We dont need to see any more than 45 minutes to know that Russell is a complete dick wad. He doesnt deserve $5.00. He was arrested for pushing a chick. He treated his wife like a piece of dog crap. He talks about females in a degrading manner. His FB status updates and the way he carries on on there just proves he is a low life. Sure he may play a decent game as far as strategy and finding HII's but why should anyone award a piece of shit a million dollars? It's not just about how you play the game strategically but how you interact with others. We could argue about this all day.

So. If Russell was a Texas "oil man", a self proclaimed "millionaire" then WHY ON EARTH would he go on a show like Survivor? I've been wondering this all along. Proves what even more of a low life dick wad he is. I'm with you too Sicy having to lock up my iPhone and computer AND sit on my hands while waiting for the show later. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Sucks being on the West coast sometimes, don't it?!!! :|

Back
Top Bottom