Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg is everyone just dumb on this show or what. Too funny. Russell is going to go down in some sort of crazy Survivor history. Nobody will ever forget him. And I'll bet a million bucks he isnt gong to win either. He will be a cocky ass in front of the jury just like last time because he just cant contain his ego. Classic stuff this episode. From sassy Sandra at the challenge to the fist bumps to the note reading love it all.

Happiest guy on planet last night:

SurvivorErik2_1210472531-000.jpg

No longer dumbest Survivor ever...at least he was manipulated and duped, JT orchestrated his stupid move all on his own...wow...he gets this:

red-foreman-that-70s-show-dumb-ass.jpg

JT orchestrated his stupid move all on his own...

The craziest part is that it wasn't really on his own. There were other people who knew what he was doing and not one of them thought maybe it was a bad idea. No one tried to stop him. Colby even went as far as making sure Russell went to JT at the end of the challenge. I think one of the girls questioned the move to the camera but she needed to say it to the tribe.

They gave an immunity idol to a tribe named "villains." :doh:

It's not going to work. I mean, they'll have 2 idols so they'll be OK for awhile, but Sandra is going to rat them out, and once she does it'll be obvious (because Parv is still there). Bonehead stupid move to bounce Courtney rather than Sandra; Parv was right.

Equally dumb is Jerri...she should have seized this as an opportunity to go to Twiggy and Sandra and try to oust Russell, at least they could have forced a tie, but maybe she could have convinced Pavarti that they were gonna take Sandra out and Got 3 votes for Russ, 2 for Stick Figure and 1 for Sandra.
When they're at TC and Russell is talking about trust and says..."Me, Pavarti and Danielle..." that should have set off a light bulb in her head, but she's strictly a follower and wouldn't think to try and shake things up, also while she'd never win.

Wow, wow, wow! :hyper: JT! :doh:

That was one insane episode there. The Vills should have voted off Sandra. Gotta give credit to the Heroes. They've been kicking ass in the Immunity challenges lately. One thing I just don't get though is why they keep saying there's an All Girl Alliance for the Vills. They should keep that talk to themselves.

I am literally still sitting here, the next day, with my jaw dropped open at that stupid move by JT sending the idol and note over to Russell. WTF? :doh::doh::doh: Things are going to really get stirred up next week! Wow. :ohmy:

I agree it was a dumb move, but let's not be too hard on JT here. Keep in mind they've never seen Russell play before, and we have the benefit of seeing it on tv and knowing what's going on at the other camp. Plus, if I was on the Heroes, I'd sure as heck think there was a female alliance in control. I'd never believe Coach and Rob would be gone at this point. :shrug:

That being said, as Rob would say, JT is a bonehead.

Did they win the pen and paper in a reward challenge? Found them on the beach? Where did they come from?

that is a reasonable assessment, based on what he saw and knew

I don't think it mattered which one went Countney or Sandra, the remaining one would have felt like low man on that tribe and went over and ratted Russell out, looks like Sandra is doing that, Cpourtney would have done the same.

Better for Russ to keep Sandra over Courtney, if she stayed Parv would have more control

There was an absolute master move that could have gone down as the one of the best ever

here it is:

Parv goes to Courtney and Sandra and says lets blindside Russ, I'd don't trust him, he is too strong.

3 votes for Russ

Russ votes for Parv

Jerri votes for Courtney
and the other girl votes Courtney too.

They say they all told Russ they were voting for Sandra,
but two put down Courtney in case there was a hidden idol.
(they say they wanted Russ, gone, but in case he had an idol, they chose their weakest player)

That way Russel could have told J T, he did what he asked, and Sandra would say, oh yeah, Parv wanted to take Russ out and he wrote her name down. Parv could act mad at Russ, too.

Did they win the pen and paper in a reward challenge? Found them on the beach? Where did they come from?

Probst claims on his blog that the pen & paper were part of Amanda's luxury item they won a while back.

I wondered where he got the pen and notebook as well.

why not wonder about an immunity challenge that was heavily favored for the lighter, smaller footed team, creates quite the drama, doesn't it.

and as for how these guys magically find the idols, could it be that the 6 person camera crew, is guiding them, much like hands on a ouija board.

I agree it was a dumb move, but let's not be too hard on JT here. Keep in mind they've never seen Russell play before, and we have the benefit of seeing it on tv and knowing what's going on at the other camp. Plus, if I was on the Heroes, I'd sure as heck think there was a female alliance in control. I'd never believe Coach and Rob would be gone at this point. :shrug:

That being said, as Rob would say, JT is a bonehead.

You do make a good point. We as the viewers can see everything and know what's going on on both sides, they dont. However it does take a lot of balls to do something like that without knowing FOR SURE that the plan will work or that there even is an all girl alliance on the villain tribe.

Probst claims on his blog that the pen & paper were part of Amanda's luxury item they won a while back.

wow, that sounds odd, do they allow matches, lighters, knifes and other game changer items

do I recall someone getting the boot for having an energy bar?

I think the boneheadedness of JT's move is a bit overrated. It was kind of dumb for him personally, but I don't see how any of the other heroes are harmed by it, and it definitely helped Russell, but in no way helps Russell's alliance and in fact may hurt them. I don't know why they were celebrating so much. If the girl's alliance isn't really true then Russell's people should have realized that whoever is left not in their alliance is going to flip at the merge!

The real "Big Event" of last night's episode was Parvarti and Danielle finding the other idol. I know a lot of people don't like Parv, but I really respect her gamemanship. She's like Russell but without the ego that has tripped him up. I find this season that I want to see a strategist win.

Sandra will reveal the truth at the merge next week and there will be no reason for the heroes to think she's lying. The heroes all were counting on a flip from the villains. They assumed it would be Russell. . .it just turns out it will be Sandra instead. Now their only challenge will be to figure out how to get him to use the idol (and to deal with Parvati and the idol that they don't know she has). In fact they could drive it out next week by voting four for Russell and two for either Jerri, Danielle or Parvarti. Either way they win. Heroes have a big advantage right now, boneheaded move not withstanding.

Nothing will top Tyson's move for me. That dude had so little to gain by voting for Parvati. In fact, nothing. At least Erik had a valid reason for giving up the idol - to try and gain some trust and prove to the jury that he could be strategic.

I like this entry from Jeff's blog;
I’ve said it many times this season because I believe it. Parvati has found a weakness in Russell and it’s a weakness that haunts most men – our ego when it comes to the opposite sex.

I just watched tonight. Great episode.

Regarding the decision to give the idol to Russell - I wouldn't necessarily call it a dumb move, but it was extremely risky. They are assuming there is an all-girl alliance and took a chance. If correct, it would have been a brilliant move. But the point is, it wasn't worth the risk, not with the merge approaching. Be conservative and keep it within your own group.

Sandra is obviously going to let the Heroes know what is really going on. They just need to believe her.

Next week should be fun.

why not wonder about an immunity challenge that was heavily favored for the lighter, smaller footed team, creates quite the drama, doesn't it.

No drama as that was a reward challenge, really no big deal that the skinny girls got some steak and shrimp.

Time to pay a little attention when you watch deepster. :wink:

Nothing will top Tyson's move for me. That dude had so little to gain by voting for Parvati. In fact, nothing. At least Erik had a valid reason for giving up the idol - to try and gain some trust and prove to the jury that he could be strategic.

I would agree with you BigMac. I don't think I've ever seen anyone essentially vote himself out the way he did.

I think sneaking in an energy bar is a bit different than being rewarded pen and paper for a challenge.

Anyway here's Jeff's blog if anyone wants to read it.

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' episode 9 | EW.com

oops, ok. I'm gonna blame this one on reading and posting on my iphone (small fonts),
I thought you said a luxury she brought with her. sorry

No drama as that was a reward challenge, really no big deal that the skinny girls got some steak and shrimp.

Time to pay a little attention when you watch deepster. :wink:

yes, I really do need to pay better attention, I am channel shifting, and on the Internet, while watching,
truth is, I am getting a bit senile

In fact they could drive it out next week by voting four for Russell and two for either Jerri, Danielle or Parvarti. Either way they win. Heroes have a big advantage right now, boneheaded move not withstanding.

ok. if heroes and Sandra , 6 votes - go 4 on Russell and 2 on Parv

to make Russell play the idol

and 4 villians all vote for Colby,what happens?

oops, ok. I'm gonna blame this one on reading and posting on my iphone (small fonts),
I thought you said a luxury she brought with her. sorry

Well technically it was a luxury item she brought with her but only received from the reward challenge.

Well technically it was a luxury item she brought with her but only received from the reward challenge.

you seem to follow this much more closely than I do.

I am a bit skeptical of the producers, if this is an explanation after the fact, it does not look good.
If before this event they had her recieveing the paper and pencil that would appear more legit.

It just seems odd, that the items J T needs to complete this show up at just the time he needs them. I am sure the show has a hosts of writters and pruducers than can come up creative answers.

Back
Top Bottom