Survivor Gabon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TrueDorkTimes said she "barely missed the cut for the fan tribe" :lol:

Sicy, glorious glorious photoshop! I love it. Hope she does win the moolah.

Also, for the record, there haven't been any spoilers this season. You'll only run into possible ones if you go to that section or check out MESS Hall which is where fans analyze upcoming episode footage to determine who wins immunity, gets voted out, etc. The board's pretty safe this year and has been for the last three seasons. I've heard that the producers have been holding down the fort better than usual.

Wow. That's probably the dumbest thing at Sucks that I've ever laughed at. :up:

I must admit that seeing those halloween pics from the group, looks like it they are having a great time together.
Especially when they gather for Survivor night at someone's home....I would love to be there.

Survivor: Africa's kind of lame to be honest. The location is really drab and is what hampers the experience...everyone just kind of sits around dehydrated. It has a few good moments though in:

1) The first ever tribe switch-up. The look on everybody's face. :lol:

2) First time a challenge is thrown to gain the edge on another team.

3) Lex. The man is fucking puzzle wrapped in a douchebag wrapped in a bastard's vomit. The way he treats Ethan in All Stars is pretty sickening given what you see here. Let's just say that Lex makes some of the most strategically stupid decisions ever. In fact, I think it's the all around least logical group of contestants to ever play the game. Nobody understands the point of having numbers.

4) The winner is pretty quality from a "wow, they're a good person" point of view. They're actually a bigger character than people give them credit for...weird that he was (presumably still is) dating Jenna from the Amazon. Ying/Yang.

5) I fucking loathe Big Tom. Hated him here, didn't understand why he was picked for All Stars, then hated him there. Actually, he was picked along with the two other Africa selections mostly because there's a BIG FUCKUP that happens in Africa. It actually spoils the entire game and led Mark Burnett to hand out a bonus 100K to two people. I can tell you about it after the season and you can make your own mind up. It involves an individual immunity challenge. Actually, Lex is my absolute most hated contestant of all time. Not only does he make me sick to watch, but he screwed up two seasons by voting out big characters when he shouldn't have.

All in all though, I was severely disappointed. Worst season other than All Stars which felt like a re-run.

Edit: The two South Africa seasons are still easily accessible via BitTorrent. If you get a torrent program, it literally takes two clicks and you can be downloading both seasons. The first is more entertaining but the way the end pans out absolutely blows in my opinion. The second is alright I guess. Both are better than either of the UK seasons, but the two Australia ones are must owns. The celebrity edition is marred by an outcast twist, but as I've said before, Australian Survivor: Whaler's Way is one of the best seasons I've ever seen.

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=survivor+south+africa

Lex. The man is fucking puzzle wrapped in a douchebag wrapped in a bastard's vomit.

:ohmy:

Well I'm only on episode 2/3 so I'm interested to see what happens. :hmm:

Yeah I'm technically challenged when it comes to torrents. :der:

btw what's your sn on sucks?

I saw Sicy waiting for potential autographs or handshakes at a San Jose show. I can confirm that she's real and not Sugar. Would have introduced myself but I was exhausted and went to sleep in a nearby park afterward. :lol:

My SN is SurvivorSurvivorSurvivor...like 95% of my posts in the last six months have been involved with a Clubs project or Big Brother UK. Sucks itself is kind of a dead forum area as a lot of the really funny choppers seemed to leave around Cook Islands. The LTS forum usually has had some pretty good discussions but has also been kind of a black hole recently...sort of happens on every forum where people get tired of discussing what they came there to and instead want to discuss other things with people that have a shared interest. Example: this thread.

I think Edgic is completely lame in the Speculation forum, but you really should all check out the thread on confessionals as it gives you a good idea of who the big characters were in a given season...

Lividmanda is up there with the funniest things ever, maybe even the funniest overall. I think the best chop I've ever seen is one from All Stars where it shows Jeff leading Sue away down the beach. In the same frame, you see the other tribe, Mogo Mogo, cheering from another challenge win...so it creates this evil juxtaposition. The photograph was very, very well photoshopped.

That board drives me crazy, its too.. simple. I cant figure out how to search for a user, or get back to the forum after clicking on my profile. Meh they really need a better set up. CTU2fan do you post there too? :wink:

survivorbradybunch.jpg

randychocolatefactory.jpg

CTU2fan do you post there too? :wink:

Nah, just checked out that "Massive Crystal" linky and started giggling. The Mortal Kombat thing? "Crystal Wins, Eat Yo' Rice", fantastic. I might check out a bit more of it, I'm a little late to the party but over the last 4 or so seasons Survivor has really grown on me. I should check out some old seasons since I've managed to not know who won several of them.

Back
Top Bottom