Survivor Gabon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
- Randy has pretty much turned into a complete scumbag.
- I think Charlie was happy to get voted off so that he could have Marcus all to himself.
-I loved Bob's fake Idol. It actually looks real. :lol:
-This season it just seems like there aren't too many likable contestants. Bob, Sugar and Kenny seem like the only reasonably nice ones.

Yeah, we all knew Randy was a scumbag. He had managed to stay on pretty good behavior to the others for a while, but now it's out in the open. He won't last much longer. I think they should have gotten rid of him this week. He is hilarious to watch though.

I think they should keep Corrine around as long they can just to make her suffer and then give her the boot! I love that her alliance is crumbling. It's too bad because i liked Charlie and Marcus and Bob, but Corrine and Randy ruined it.

Totally rooting for Kenny here! I can't believe Susie won immunity! I still don't like her scowly face, but whatever.

Bob's fake idol move probably won't amount to much because half of the tribe knows that Sugar has the idol, so it will be pretty easy to figure out.

I'm curious to see how Kenny plays this going forward. I think he'd win a jury vote against most of the players left, except maybe Bob...if he can get to the end with 2 of Crystal, Suzi, and Sugar he's good. I thought he took a big gamble pushing for Charlie, obviously it worked but with all Sugar's waffling the safer play would have been to go with her choice (Randy).

Susie won immunity with her fire making skills...Sugar was a close 2nd...I agree Kenny is the one to watch now..although Sugar is playing well..much beter than I would have guessed! and Randy...:mad: what an SOB! his little comment about the native girl coming on to him was HILARIOUS!! yeah right dude..I am sure she wanted your crazy ass :lol:

Sugar is such a nice person. We've had nice people on this show before but never anyone so nice that they feel hurt by angry people. :heart:

I think Sugar could easily defeat anyone at the end of the game, especially in a Final Three scenario where the votes can be split a lot of ways. She'll tell it like it is as Courtney did but she'll also have the game play to back herself up along with the likability.

Sugar might be nice, but she still comes off as a dunce. If the jury thinks she's a dunce, they won't vote her for the million dollars. If Bob makes it past all of the scumbags, he might have a chance.

I hope Randy gets his just desserts, because he is a complete shithead. :mad::angry:

Kenny is certainly in control of this game right now. If he makes it to the final two or three, he deserves to win.

What would be really cool is if he himself got blindsided at some point. You'd have to think that after getting rid of one more person, say Randy, that they would have the numbers to pull it off. It certainly would be good strategy.

Jeff said there's "a lot of hurt feelings this season" which means we're in for some power shifts a la Survivor: Amazon. Maybe. Truth be told, if Kenny isn't dealt with appropriately, he will win this game.

But judging by next week's preview, others know that he's juggling separate alliances in his Fivesome and can't publicly commit to anyone other than Crystal. Corinne or Randy will go home next week, but then I expect someone to pull the rug from under Ken. If everybody gains from your elimination, you should be the one leaving.

Strangely, my previous prediction of Randy/Ken winning now seems very, very improbable. Charlie commented in an interview about how EVERYONE absolutely detested Randy while Ken doesn't give the impression of someone that wins this thing. While viewers do realize the good position Ken's in, the editing always makes it look like his house of cards can tip over at any moment.

This kind of leaves us with the check being given to either Sugar or Matty. I could certainly see the female threesome being what's leftover after they deal with the onions (Randy/Corinne/Bob) & the men (Ken/Matty). Susie would be in the best position to make the F2 but potentially the worst position to win.

Susie vs. Crystal

Marcus: ? (Probably Susie)
Charlie: Susie (knows her better?)
Corinne: Crystal
Randy: Susie
Bob: Susie
Matty: Crystal
Ken: Crystal

Toss-up.

Sugar vs. Susie

Marcus: Sugar
Charlie: Sugar
Corinne: Sugar
Randy: Sugar
Bob: Sugar
Matty: Sugar
Ken: Sugar
Crystal: ?

If it's a three-way: Sugar vs. Susie vs. Crystal

Marcus: Sugar
Charlie: Sugar
Corinne: Sugar
Randy: Sugar
Bob: Sugar?
Matty: Crystal?
Ken: Crystal?

Bob and Corinne both have no chance whatsoever at winning this game. Bob won't get near the final and Corinne is so disliked & disrespected. Randy could possibly win over enough jurors but he would really need a F3 situation to help split the votes...keep in mind that if Randy made it to the end against one or two people from Ken's alliance, he'd have a great chance at pulling the onion votes (Marcus/Charlie/Bob/Corinne).

As I've been thinking for a few weeks, there's no point for anyone to try to flush the idol from Sugar. Letting a non-immunity threat get to the F4 isn't a bad idea if it keeps the idol out of play.

A fitting title for this season would be "The Triumph of the Uncharismatic." All the unexciting, unattractive players just seem to be playing a better game than the more charismatic, cool kids.

. . .And I have to admitt I kinda like it. I thought it was hilarious that all these people who were declaring who could and couldn't build a fire couldn't build one themselves. I find it hilarious that Charlie ,one of the cool kids got blindsided ,and Marcus shook his head as if a crime had been committed (that sense of entitlement is very typical of the "cool kids crowd") and Corinne looked like, "Oh shit, what am I gonna do now. I now may have to pretend to be nice to whole nother set of people I can't stand." Meanwhile scowly-faced Susie wins immunity and Crystal and Kenny just stay stubbornly in the game.

Re: Randy. A little bit racist. . .his comments towards Crystal reeked of racism. "You and your boy GC" and "your posse" and "acting like a gang"--all racially loaded terms. Why doesn't he just come out and say it: "I find you annoying because you're big loud black lady."
At any rate, he needs to keep that caustic side of himself to himself the way Richard Hatch did if he wants to have any chance of moving further in the game. And based on the previews it doesn't sound like he's putting a lid on it.

I like Sugar. She may not be the brightest person in the game, but she seems to be bright enough to keep herself alive in the game.

Re: Randy. A little bit racist. . .his comments towards Crystal reeked of racism. "You and your boy GC" and "your posse" and "acting like a gang"--all racially loaded terms.

I felt the same way.

I like Sugar. She may not be the brightest person in the game, but she seems to be bright enough to keep herself alive in the game.

Sometimes acting dumb is the smartest thing to do :wink:

It's a shame that Randy can still win though. Next episode has eight people left, so don't expect the tables to turn. Why would Sugar/Matty go from being underlings in a five-some with Kenny/Crystal/Susie to go to being underlings in a five-some with Corinne/Bob/Randy? The week after makes more sense because than they could join a 2/2 alliance with the stragglers and knock out one of Ken/Crystal/Susie....

Anyway, I expect Corinne to go next week, not Randy. The previews always try to make you think something will happen and it never does. Sugar might completely loathe Randy, but he has decent friendships with Matty/Kenny. Plus, Susie wants to get rid of Corinne much, much more. Corinne goes leaving the table open for a switch-up the week after and the chance of Randy easily winning this game. A foursome of Randy/Bob/Matty/Sugar leaves Bob as potentially the obvious person to boot out before the Final Three, giving Randy the buffer he needs to win the game. With four of his alliance members on the jury (Charlie/Marcus/Corinne/Bob), we really can't rule out a win for him at this stage. Given his huge edit, it's still highly possible.

And yes, I think about this show way too much but it's the only program that really lets you analyze it in great detail after it airs. If I combined the fun I have talking about the show with watching it, well, it probably would be the best show on television overall. :up:

I think I have a pretty clear idea of who the winners is. A certain person left a certain message on a former winner's Facebook saying "from one strategist to the next..."

This same person also told another Gabon player on their wall that "I can't wait for this to all be over"...the fact that they can consider themselves a mastermind and that the game hasn't ended for them yet (which obviously means they make the final tribal council) bodes pretty well for their chances.

Not exactly a spoiler, but if you want to find out who the person is and the two people they've talked to, you can head over to the Speculation forum of Survivor Sucks. For my money, I'm about 90% sure this person is the winner given the circumstances.

If anyone cares the location of the next Survivor has leaked.

Scroll down.

The state of Tocantins in Brazil. Filming has begun in three sites along the Rio Novo south east of Palmas.

So... Amazon Part 2? :applaud:

“He told police, ‘I’m from ‘Survivor.” But they said, ‘It doesn’t matter if you’re from ‘Survivor’ or the president of the United States - you can’t go around hitting people’,” Basher said.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom