Survivor Gabon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This game is pretty much entirely affected by whether or not the merge is next week. If it is, the alliance of Kenny/Crystal/Susie will try to latch onto Matty/Sugar and win this game. On the one hand, Sugar is weary of Kenny. On the other hand, she's in good with Matty who is in good with Kenny. I think that's your Final 5 if the merge is next week.

However, if the two tribes face off in another immunity challenge, I really think Charlie/Corinne/Randy will throw the challenge in order to save Bob. Otherwise, they'd be giving up another one of their numbers, potentially entering an eight person merge with an alliance of just three.

So, if there's no merge next week, Matty goes home. It's then four (Randy/Charlie/Bob/Corinne) vs. four (Sugar/Suzie/Ken/Crystal). I think the game really has only two possible winners now, either Ken or Randy depending on which one gains the edge in numbers at the merge. If Ken has the numbers, he'll be top of the totem poll and facing off against either unlikable people (Suzie/Crystal) or people that weren't particularly game savvy (Matty/Sugar). Randy has this in a cakewalk if his alliance prevails as Charlie/Corinne didn't have to do as much maneuvering as him and aren't too likable, not to mention that he'd have no problem winning the last few immunity challenges.

Will be very interested to see how it plays out, but we will know our winner within two weeks.

As much as I wanted to see Crystal go, I do love seeing a good blindside. :love: I love Bob though, so I felt bummed for him to lose an ally.

I was just talking to a friend on the phone tonite about that.....how stupid it was for all of them to have decided to do that. But then I also wonder WHO might somehow retrieve the bottle and hide the idol? :hmm:

I was just talking to a friend on the phone tonite about that.....how stupid it was for all of them to have decided to do that. But then I also wonder WHO might somehow retrieve the bottle and hide the idol? :hmm:

I thought the same thing.

Having the idol only seems to ensure that you are blind-sided. I don't know if it actually helps too much.

I'm not wild about Crystal either, but i'm glad she's starting to play the game. I like Kenny, so i kinda hope that him, Crystal and Susie make the final 3, cuz he'd be a shoe-in for the million. Although looking at Susie's scowling face for the rest of the season would be annoying.

I'm not wild about Crystal either, but i'm glad she's starting to play the game. I like Kenny, so i kinda hope that him, Crystal and Susie make the final 3, cuz he'd be a shoe-in for the million. Although looking at Susie's scowling face for the rest of the season would be annoying.

......and her dirty shirt that is either black at the boob area or her black bra is showing through her dirty shirt right there:ohmy::wink:

I just hope that if Corinne's side goes down in flames that she's spared for a few episodes. Always great to have an angry mega-bitch running around the camp. :heart:

untitled.jpg

looks like black bra to me...:wink: oh and Hairdresser? :huh: I had never read that about her when she is on camera:|

untitled.jpg

looks like black bra to me...:wink: oh and Hairdresser? :huh: I had never read that about her when she is on camera:|

:lol: I had never noticed she's a hairdresser either. Shows how uninteresting she is. I wonder why these people show up in the outfits that they do. I mean, they know they're going on Survivor. What are they doing in business suits? Even if they don't know that they're going straight to the island, you'd think they'd be in comfy clothes on the flight over. And some of the girls with bigger boobs... you'd think they'd pack a sportsbra. :huh:

for sure! I guess they don't mind letting Jeff see it all hang out! I bet he has some stories to tell!:lol:

I have also wondered why in the world they wear suits and dresses...I mean ...they are going to Africa! who the hell wears a suit to AFRICA? And it is not like it was a surprise that they were going to Africa...I am sure they had to have all kinds of shots to go there.:hmm:

I can understand wearing a suit because the jacket would come in handy when it gets cold. I don't understand how the girls can wear dresses though.
I'd wear pants with a drawstring, so that when I got all skinny they weren't blurring out my arse crack. As for bikini tops? Only if it was made of tough fabric that didn't show nipples and didn't stretch at all!!

Speaking of smart clothing contestants wear on this show I noticed Suzie's top with those holes around the neckline was smart....she can tie up the holes as the top stretches to keep it on her!

I'd wear those all weather pants like cargo pants you can zip off to make into shorts. I'd also wear socks cuz you can use socks to keep your hands and arms warm or protected if necessary, and some kind of headwear to protect your head from the elements.

In a few seasons they told them they were going to do photo shoots when really the game was starting, hence the clothes being professional rather than casual. Wearing a suit isn't a bad idea for warmth as trying to get through the nights is probably the hardest part of the experience...

And I've been tipped off that next season is another Fans vs. Favorites!

Favorites Cast:

Twila (Vanuatu)
Stephenie (Palau/Guatemala) :doh:
Judd (Guatemala)
Shane (Panama - Exile Island)
Terry (Panama - Exile Island)
Alex (Fiji)
Courtney (China)
P.G. (China)
Natalie (Micronesia)
Ken (Gabon)

Nah, I jest. I'm kind of wishing now that Micronesia was a full on All Stars...I mean, it turned out great, but there are some characters I would've liked to see again and the fans were pretty lame and prevented the season from being a classic. :down:

In a few seasons they told them they were going to do photo shoots when really the game was starting, hence the clothes being professional rather than casual. Wearing a suit isn't a bad idea for warmth as trying to get through the nights is probably the hardest part of the experience...

And I've been tipped off that next season is another Fans vs. Favorites!

Favorites Cast:

Twila (Vanuatu)
Stephenie (Palau/Guatemala) :doh:
Judd (Guatemala)
Shane (Panama - Exile Island)
Terry (Panama - Exile Island)
Alex (Fiji)
Courtney (China)
P.G. (China)
Natalie (Micronesia)
Ken (Gabon)

Nah, I jest. I'm kind of wishing now that Micronesia was a full on All Stars...I mean, it turned out great, but there are some characters I would've liked to see again and the fans were pretty lame and prevented the season from being a classic. :down:

:ohmy:
You TOTALLY got me on this...I read the list and was thinking ..do I remember who this was and etc...until I got to Ken(Gabon) and I went Huh?:hmm:
:lol::lol::lol:

In a few seasons they told them they were going to do photo shoots when really the game was starting, hence the clothes being professional rather than casual.

Which makes me wonder why they still continue to show up for "photo shoots" in skirts and suits. The first time it was totally understandable because the contestants had no idea and it was brilliant. But they've done it more than once now.

It's a photo shoot for Survivor, no one is going to care if you're in cargo pants and a tee shirt with a bathing suit underneath. It's like these people have never seen the show before. I would always assume that it was going to be the start of the game.

Which makes me wonder why they still continue to show up for "photo shoots" in skirts and suits. The first time it was totally understandable because the contestants had no idea and it was brilliant. But they've done it more than once now.

It's a photo shoot for Survivor, no one is going to care if you're in cargo pants and a tee shirt with a bathing suit underneath. It's like these people have never seen the show before. I would always assume that it was going to be the start of the game.

I always assumed they were told to dress like that by the producers i.e. "we want you to dress in the clothes you would wear for your career" or something like that. I think they do it because they think we audience members will find it more entertaining if they're running around in the wild (well not the "Wild" wild but you know what I mean :wink:) in these ridiculous clothes. And I admitt I've found it a little detail that does add to the over all entertainment value.

Susie made a smart move for herself, I think. Too bad I find her so annoying.

Randy appears to be this seasons Richard Hatch. He sure reminds me of him.

And incidentally weren't there previews last week that showed scenes from this episode with people getting naked? What happened to those scenes? Or am I imagining things?

And I admit I've found it a little detail that does add to the over all entertainment value.

I haven't. I don't like to see the guys in those hideous boxer-briefs and the girls in their bras. I'm not a prude by any means, it just looks ugly. I miss the bathing suits, the cute bikinis on the girls and the cargo shorts or swim trunks with tank tops on the guys. It was a Survivor "look." Now they all just look terrible.

And incidentally weren't there previews last week that showed scenes from this episode with people getting naked? What happened to those scenes? Or am I imagining things?

:yes: I saw that preview too...It seemed like it was from when they threw the idol in the water, but I do not remember it happening on the actual show:hmm:

I think the editors don't work too far out in advance and continue tweaking shows until the day they air. For example, I think we were given more Rupert in Pearl Islands because fan reaction (negative or positive) was so overwhelming. Another case in point, one of this season's episodes had a title that wasn't actually used in the episode (so whatever scene & person said it must've been cut at the last minute).

^Interesting thought indeed. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do special editing last minute in an effort to keep and get the ratings and viewership. The producers have to keep things exciting by promising drama, fights, twists and turns on the show. Keeping things enticing and entertaining. Otherwise ratings dip and the show could be cancelled.

I haven't. I don't like to see the guys in those hideous boxer-briefs and the girls in their bras. I'm not a prude by any means, it just looks ugly. I miss the bathing suits, the cute bikinis on the girls and the cargo shorts or swim trunks with tank tops on the guys. It was a Survivor "look." Now they all just look terrible.

Well, when you put it that way. . . :shrug:

:)

Back
Top Bottom