Survivor Gabon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fang will continue to fail until they can learn to work as a team.

They only accomplished something (fish) when they worked together.

The guy who went to Exile Island last night is officially the lamest man on the planet.

I loved last night's Survivor!

Yup, that Physics teacher is this year's Yau Man or Yau "Maine" if you will. I love the guy already. He reminds me lot of Yau Man.

It looks like Gillian never watched a season of Survivor. Otherwise, she would've known that the most annoying cast member usually gets voted off the island early in the game.

That video game dude was really funny. He actually got to make friends with a real live girl. And one who walked around in her panties and had to have her camel toe blurred out no less. Too bad she got voted out.

So far, all signs point to another great season of Survivor.

I was surprised Gillian wasn't the first to go. What a waste of a contestant! WHY did they choose her to be on the show?!

I managed to watch Survivor, ER AND Grey's last night. Exhausted from channel surfing back & forth!! :lol:

All around I'm liking it...well I always like Survivor 'cause it's my favourite show! The IC and RC locations are rather foliage challenged aren't they? It was the same with Africa last time and Oz as we're used to having lush jungle/forest locations.

I'm digging the lawyer/gay guy alliance so far. I like it when competitors have the brains to form a solid alliance from the start.

I have a feeling that older dude with the noggin injury is going to start bugging people even though he said he'll keep his mouth shut. And good riddance to the impish lass that got booted first!

Oh it's a crush all right...kudos for Marcus (?) for being cool with that. You know some guys would be all "ick ZOMG a dude likes me ick".

I also dig Bob, he seems like a true New Englander, resourceful, stoic...we're like that. I hope he does well/wins. And I also like Crystal (the Olympian). This season's "most annoying" award could have gone to the whining Michelle had she stayed. Others in contention: Randy, GC (Golden Child? Are you f'in serious???), and I bet if we saw more of Kota we'd see what an enormous jackass Ace is...you can just tell the guy thinks his sh*t doesn't stink.

How funny was Gillian, all excited about the elephant dung? That was hilarious. She had that awesome stereotypical old-lady voice that just cracks me up.

Finally watched it tonight.

That Fang tribe is one fucked up bunch so far. Why they didn't get rid of Gillian first is beyond me. Sure, Michelle was annoying, but at least she was strong in the challenges.

And yes, Bob is the man.

It was interesting to see the different way this season is being filmed, I wonder if it's because of the HD cameras?

Bad form Yau Maine. A physics teacher handed a huge lead to solve a simple math riddle, not good my yellow bow tied friend.

Loved Sugar saying how she wasn't dumb while searching for the idol and being wary of the "big lizards" in the water...pan to shot of hungry crocodile.

DID Sugar really find the REAL Idol last night? I was listening while doing dishes so I didn't actually see when she went off to Exile Island. :hmm: Is she as dumb as she wants people to think she is?

I liked how when Bob messed up the puzzle and he said "Oh Shit!. That was classic.

Ace is setting himself to up to be voted out early. Sugar could survive though. The ladies usually band together and pick off the men. :D

Yeah, Ace would be getting on my last nerve if I were on his tribe...the girl that got kicked off was funny at tribal..she told it like it was:wink:

I'm enjoying this season immensely especially the HD filming.

However, it lacks Parvati. :down:

Not a bad deal for Sugar going to Exile already having the idol. Fruit and hammock for a couple of days.

The Fang tribe sucked at that challenge, and when are people gonna see through Crystal...she talks about how strong she is, but couldn't get up the hill in the premier and was useless (as were many of her teammates) in the boat hockey/lacrosse/paddleball/watchMarcusandRandydominate game.

True, but Kelli is even worse. Kelli is useless and quite the whiner. They should have gotten rid of her instead.

Still, I can understand their strategy. Even if the tribe continues to do really shitty, they know their alliance will continue to survive.

And yes, Sugar had it made over those few days.

Kelli is useless to be sure, but Ken used smart video game strategy by picking her knowing she could be easily swayed to take out Jackie and Ace.

There are quite a few weak/lazy/useless players this time around. I've never seen so many challenges where participants just do nothing as this season. No effort at all from some of them.

Seriously ^

these are the laziest tribes I have ever seen, with the exception of a few on each tribe...how frustrating for them

Back
Top Bottom