Survivor Gabon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. Green Eyes, why are you saying that you can't watch this show or will miss part of it? It's available online via the Survivor website, onDemand on Comcast, for download from EZTV or Mininova. And those are just the free options!

Better Than Buffs
By Roger Catlin on September 17, 2008
They've always sold buffs in conjunction with each season of "Survivor."

For "Survivor: Gabon," which premieres in a week, CBS is selling T-shirts in conjunction with Edun Live, the clothing brand started by Bono and his wife.

The shirts will feature the logo of the show, "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast" in the shape of the African continent on the front, and the "Survivor" logo on the back.

Proceeds for the shirts, which wil be made in Africa, by Africans, using African cotton, will go to helping fund sustainable employment in sub Saharan Africa.

They'll be sold at CBSstore.com for $24.95 a pop, starting Sept. 25, also the day of the season premiere.

Better Than Buffs - Roger Catlin | TV Eye

Go here to purchase:
CBS Store

Wow, Bono & the greatest reality television series joining forces. :applaud:

Also, in case you're wondering, the premiere being pushed back probably has everything to do with Jeff Probst hosting the Emmys this Sunday along with the four other nominated reality hosts. It's extra promotion for CBS and it also gives Jeff time after the Emmys to do the usual pre-show press tour.

This is pretty cool.

CBS' SURVIVOR CHOOSES EDUN LIVE!
The seventeenth season of SURVIVOR premieres tonight, September 25 with a special two hour episode and a commercial spot featuring EDUN LIVE, the official SURVIVOR t-shirt chosen by CBS. Eighteen new castaways will be dropped off in Gabon, a West African nation near the Republic of Congo, where they spend 39 days fighting for $1 million.

The castaways face open savannah, rainforests and a variety of wildlife that includes forest elephants, forest buffalo, gorillas, and leopards.

My Tivo is going to explode tonight! I've got Survivor, The Office and Grey's Anatomy all at the same time! :ohmy: Looks like i'm gonna have to come up with some creative viewing! :hmm:

I saw a Survivor preview on the TV Guide Channel last week. It introduced all the cast members. As for the Clay connection, i read it somewhere online today.

I think they spent way too much time with the "loser" team tonight...I would have been nice to learn a bit more about the other team too:hmm::hmm:

The loser team has a few smart members. Good for them for making their own fishing gear. That old bag Gillian really got them started out on the wrong foot by choosing the other old bag as their next member.

hmmmmmm..I thought she picked Olympic gold medalist chick....and olympic chick picked 2nd old bag chick?

OK, how can an Olympic gold medal track athlete be so slow and easily out of breath?

And I am officially naming Bob, the physicist (who is the first contestant ever to tie his buff into a bow tie), "Yau Maine".

The Fang tribe really sucked last night.

OK, how can an Olympic gold medal track athlete be so slow and easily out of breath?

And I am officially naming Bob, the physicist (who is the first contestant ever to tie his buff into a bow tie), "Yau Maine".

I was thinking it was a good thing that she hadn't revealed she was an Olympic athlete. After seeing her poor physical performance, who would have believed her??

I love Bob!!!!!! :love:

The loser team has a few smart members. Good for them for making their own fishing gear.

That was really cool. :up: It's kind of a drag when one team is dominating another one so fiercely, so it was nice that Fang came close in the last challenge and that they managed to catch fish.

I'm glad Michelle got voted out first, she was annoying. Poor Ken though...his crush is already gone. :lol: I felt bad to see Gillian go because I tend to have a soft spot for the older folks...but her positive personality was getting to be a bit overboard. It was obvious she was trying to take away from the fact that she just wasn't as good physically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom