Survivor Gabon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Though people on sucks are arguing that she just blew her chance by not going to the F3 with Kenny and Crystal. Though at this point all she has to do is get Kenny and Susie out and she could go with Bob and Matty.

^Next episode is the finale Sunday night at 8, 2 hours plus one hour reunion show following.

I loved last night's episode, Crystal should have been gone in September...now there are 3 likeable people left out of 5, and Kenny isn't that bad, just got a little too cocky. Get rid of Susie next.

Frankly Matty or Sugar if they are smart would try and get to the final 3 with Susie and Ken (assuming it is a final 3)to have a shot at winning. I think Bob takes the million if he's in the final tribal, he has Charlie, Marcus and Corinne for sure, Randy might vote for Matty since he was duped by an idol crafted by Bob, he made a face when Bob said "I didn't make that one" referring to Sugar's idol.

If its Bob, Matty and Sugar, I think it goes:

Bob: Charlie, Marcus, Corinne
Matty: Randy, Crystal
Sugar:

Unsure: Ken, Susie...so Bob needs to sway one of these 2 or convince Randy that he didn't dupe him to make him look bad to win.

Win or lose, Bob has been possibly my favorite player ever. Does extremely well in challenges at age 57, very smart, has yet to say a bad thing about anyone and is truly enjoying the experience.
Hopefully this time nice guys finish first.

Go Bob.

My predictions.....

Immunity #1: Kenny (in that maze looking challenge...don't think Bob's a threat because he can't keep up physically)
Voted Out: Bob

Immunity #2: Matty (endurance winner)
Voted Out: Kenny

Final Three Vote

Kenny: Matty
Bob: Sugar
Crystal: Matty?
Corinne: Matty
Randy: Matty
Charlie: ?
Marcus: Matty

Scenario #2 involves Bob succeeding in the first challenge because it presumably ends with a puzzle.

Immunity #1: Bob
Voted Out: Kenny

Immunity #2: Matty (endurance)
Voted Out: Bob

Final Three Vote

Bob: Sugar
Kenny: Matty
Crystal: Matty?
Corinne: Matty
Randy: Matty
Charlie: ?
Marcus: Matty

I think Matty's our champion unless Bob can win both immunity challenges.

Bah! Looks like Sugar is definitely in the Final Tribal Council given that Randy unintentionally dropped a spoiler to Sicy here. I don't think anybody is surprised though....the only people that can be voted out at this point are Ken/Matty/Bob since they're the big threats. Suzie could go home if Matty/Bob/Sugar want to work together to make the finals but that's extremely unlikely. So, there's absolutely going to be Sugar/Suzie in the final tribal council, nothing else is remotely logical.

All of them should realize that their best shot at the million involves bringing Susie with them to the final 3. She will never get a vote. I think Matty's best chance to win is to go with Susie and Kenny, but i doubt that will happen. He really has no chance of winning. Bob and Sugar will get the most votes, although i think the jury will respect Kenny's play, so he would get quite a few also.

^Next episode is the finale Sunday night at 8, 2 hours plus one hour reunion show following.

thanks. :D

I can't believe how rude they were to Crystal at Ponderosa :yikes: They were acting like 5 year olds. Marcus's justification of everyone still being decent human beings even in the game just didn't cut it. Corinne was an outright bitch and Randy was a total ass. Charlie not talking to her so he wouldn't hurt his cliques feelings? :rolleyes: I've really lost respect for all four of those guys.

c'mon finale :hyper:

Seriously Charlie,:rolleyes::rolleyes: he has NO reason to act so nasty...the only one who really does is Marcus...cause she out and out lied to him...the rest of the them, especially Corrine and Randy are just assholes:down:

Seriously Charlie,:rolleyes::rolleyes: he has NO reason to act so nasty...the only one who really does is Marcus...cause she out and out lied to him...the rest of the them, especially Corrine and Randy are just assholes:down:

Corinne is the biggest bitch ever. Did you see her slam the car door in Crystal's face. Like seriously, is it really necessary to be so catty? Crystal shows in her interviews that she is a good person and not a sore loser like these other nimwits.

Shocking that Crystal said she really enjoyed the gladiator challenge, since its the one challenge out of like 25 that she actually performed in.

Worst challenge competitor ever, and a recent gold medal Olympian.

This final run of episodes is among the best I've seen on Survivor. A lot of gamesmanship going on.

Kenny has really overplayed his hand a lot, I think. He is a sharp strategist but he's let that go to his head--he's smart, but not as smart as he thinks he is. His and Crystal's behavior towards Matty cost her the game (and could ultimately cost Kenny his). Sugar was resolutely in their camp into until they had to go and get all nasty.

My main complaint about Charlie, Marcus, Corinne, and Randy is the sense of entitlement I get from them. As if they've somehow been wronged that they are not still in the game. I know it galls them that people they view as beneath them are still in the game and they are not, but let's face it--they got outplayed. There is something very "high school cool kids club" about them that I find deeply annoying, and I'm not looking forward to the pompous, self-righteous talk that's sure to be a part of the final tribal council. Randy and Corinnem espeically, dare not critique anyone for being deceptive, immoral etc since neither of them, by their own admission, appear to have any moral sense at all.

I like Sugar. She's turned out to be a really charismatic and likable character. I don't think she'll get credit for all she did in the game--to the end people will view her as this fluffy coattail rider, which is not fair at all. I like Bob. He managed to finesse his promise to Kenny and still keep his integrity. I loved that he said he wasn't going to give Kenny the immunity because he didn't believe he'd be voted out (he made no promises about Crystal though :lol: ) Kenny has made some big moves and I like him despite his big head. Matty, I love for his fighting spirit and his "good guy" persona.

Susie, I'm sure is a fine person in real life but has been a poor competitor. She is a classic Coattail Rider and any of the others would be fools to get rid of her now because anybody should be able to see she'll get no votes at FT. I'll be satisfied if any of the remaining four win.

Susie is like, invisible. I forget she's even in the game. Why she's still here seriously boggles my mind.

Susie is like, invisible. I forget she's even in the game. Why she's still here seriously boggles my mind.

Because all the other contestants want to use her like some sort of prop. Everyone knows that she isn't worthy, but they wanna get rid of all the "serious" threats first. I wouldn't be surprised if she were in the Final 3 tonight.

I'm rooting for Bob to win. If Sugar or Kenny wins, that's OK too.

It turned into a really fun season. I would have liked to have seen Sugar win since she shook things up so much, but she alienated too many people. I was really surprised that Susie got three votes.

It's cool that Bob won, though -- he's a good guy, a bit boring, but he dominated the challenges. I just wish he'd been more instrumental in dictating the game instead of riding coattails.

I'm glad Jeff was very hard on Corrine in the post-game show. She's hideous.

This show is just stupid

Susie got 3 votes
why? spite

and Sugar deserved at least 2 or 3

I agree. wtf. Susie is just plain LAME. Sugar played a good game, way better than Susie's lame game. She should have gotten a couple of votes and she should have at least got fan favorite. Bah I'm annoyed.

Why did Bob win the million dollars AND the hundred thousand dollars? Doesn't he have enough with the mil? Not fair :rant: I wish Sugar had won. And boy was I pissed when Corinne was going off on Sugar! What a :ohmy: she is!! To say those things on national television about a person's departed loved one is just disrespectful. Corinne should have apologized. I'm sad the season is over. But it was kind of fun to see all the contestants all cleaned and polished and made up! They get SO dirty on the show those 39 days!

They start the voting for the 100K on Thursday, so most of the voters didn't know Bob won the million, and probably assumed he'd be voted out prior to the final 3.

Anyway...worst answers at a final TC by 3 folks going for a million ever. I really like Bob, and am glad he won, but sitting there and saying you had no strategy and just sat back is a dumb way to sway people, he's lucky that he didn't lose Marcus' vote.
Sugar should have made more of a point that she orchestrated some of the strategic moves, she deserved some votes.
How Susie almost won boggles the mind.

But it was kind of fun to see all the contestants all cleaned and polished and made up! They get SO dirty on the show those 39 days!

Corinne looked good, but I always end up thinking many of them looked better in the jungle than in the reunion where they get bad makeup and hair advice (LividManda being a prime example of this in the past), and last night it was a couple of the guys who fell into this...Kenny's gelled hair looked bad, and Bob's side part made him look older than the way his hair naturally was out in the jungle.

Speaking of Corinne, anyone else see a resemblance to one of our other least favorite Survivor beyothces of the past?:

corinne.jpg

lg1.jpg

I'm glad Bob won. I'm also glad that he won the extra 100,000 bucks. He truly was the MVP of Survivor Gabon. I'll give Susie credit for making the Final 3 and for even garnering 3 votes, but she didn't deserve to win. Sugar burned all of her bridges getting to the Final 3, so she pretty much screwed herself.

What kind of sucks is that 60 Minutes went past 8 o'clock and I started taping from 8 until 11, so I missed the last 30 minutes of the reunion show.

Back
Top Bottom