Survivor Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Starts February 13, 2013

Cast has been announced.

http://www.examiner.com/article/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites-cast-announced

5b1efdfe3212f19dfb86a3c4044c3c87.jpg

Fans
Reynold – Age: 30. Real Estate Salesman
Shamar – Age: 27. Marine
Allie – Age: 25. Bartender
Michael – Age: 44. Event Planner
Julia – Age: 21. Racecar Driver
Eddie – Age: 23. Fireman
Matt – Age: 38. BMX Bike Salesman
Sherri – Age: 41. Fast food franchise owner

Favorites
Malcom – “Survivor: Philippines”
Phillip - “Survivor: Redemption Island”
Cochran - “Survivor: South Pacific”
Francesca - “Survivor: Redemption Island”
Dawn - “Survivor: South Pacific”
Erik - “Survivor: Micronesia”
Corinne - “Survivor: Gabon”
Brenda - “Survivor: Nicaragua”
Andrea - “Survivor: Redemption Island”
Brandon - “Survivor: South Pacific”

Brandon Hantz is a complete trainwreck. I follow him on facebook... he's batshit insane so it should be interesting.

Corinne was SUCH a bitch.. I hated her.. but hey they want drama.. this should be a great season.

And Malcolm... :drool:

So there are more favorites than fans. I wonder how that's going to work :der:

I remember you hating Corinne. I also remember messing with everyone and saying that I thought she was hot. Perhaps the Fans will have to "draft" two Favorites to even things up. I can't stand Brandon. Maybe this season he realizes that God ain't gonna help him win Survivor.

I truly wonder how anyone could term her a "favorite" when she was on one episode in her season...nobody got to know her (yet again, lol).

As for Cockring's feet, that was painful to watch. I'm surprised its the first time we've ever seen anybody get a severe sunburn on this show. (Unless I'm forgetting something) He should never have taken his shoes off if he burns (strokes) that badly...I am of the fair complexion variety, and when I go to the beach I keep the Nike's on while I'm sitting reading or whatever, only take them off to go in the water...sun screen doesn't always cut it.

Malcolm was good. He did win his tribe reward, but he also cost them immunity. Which, I suppose was a good thing because they got rid of Francesca.

I was thinking the same thing about Cockring with his pale skin and how come he didn't cover his feet to begin with. Plus, I can't recall anyone else over the years getting that badly burned.

A lot of them had sun burns.. you dont usually see that too often. I wonder if they used to provide sun screen and now they're not or if it was just ridiculously hot.

And while one of my "favorites" in recent past seasons, Matt the math lawyer, wasn't chosen, its good to see that some of the fans are following in his footsteps...4 of them sitting in the ocean talking about how its just like high school all over again and they're at the cool kids' table...they should have been in math class instead since 4 is not a majority in a group of 10...geniuses I tell ya.

I love this season already.

The last few seasons have gotten off to slow starts, this one definitely had a good premier...returning players definitely make things more watchable at the early stages.

And Go Brenda :drool: OK she was a bitch last time, and I don't care to see her win, but she's good eye candy (and not cookie cutter blonde Barbie eye candy like Andrea and the fans players whatever their names are) so lets keep her around awhile, way past Dawn (pun intended).

Interesting show last night. They seemed to focus mostly on Shamar. I'm glad the Beautiful People clique is slowly falling apart. They're all assholes. Especially Reynold. I'm glad Shamar called him out on his "game on" comment. What a douche. Eddie was the one who choked during the Immunity Challenge. They should have given him more shit about that. Hopefully he's the next one in their tribe to go.

Shamar is out of his mind. He's a time bomb waiting to explode. Get rid of him.

And why the hell isnt Corrinne such a bitch like she was last time?

She's just biding her time till its appropriate to blast off into the bitch startosphere. Brenda has been quite low key as well, very opposite to last time she played.

Frankly at the favorites camp, it may as well be just Brandon and Phillip, thats about all who are getting any screen time so far.

The cool kids should have studied harder in math class, lol. Amazing how often these folks just can't figure simple numbers and realize that they are not in control when they think they are.

Probst and the producers won't let them vote Shamar out too soon, he's good viewing, the rest of his tribe are pretty bland.

Another week of the Fans getting their asses whipped. Poor Shamar. His tribe didn't get the fun of voting him out. Laura deserved to go. She could barely function. Not a pretty sight. I guess the most exciting part of this week's show were the scenes from the next episode of Suvivor. Looks like Brandon is gonna flip his lid.

say what you want about Shamar, he always went all out in the challenges and did pretty well, I don't recall him ever being a cause for a loss

also his voting was 100% predictable and most important, a very good person to be up against with the jury. as long as I was good with him, I would have never voted him out.

Back
Top Bottom