Old 04-24-2013, 09:44 PM   #106
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:15 PM

Boo! what a let down!

Old 04-25-2013, 12:12 AM   #107
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 06:15 PM

Malcolm was the main person I was rooting for, but it was a smart move to eliminate him. CockRing's antics were classic. I suppose he's next in line for me to root for, but Brenda (for different reasons ) is worthy of my support.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #108
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 03:15 PM
what killed Malcolm was being boxed off in alliance with two other fit men- there's no way in hell you can convince two people to flip and join you, even with a more "efficient" 5-man alliance, when said flippers are going to be facing a bear of an immunity challenge trying to get into the final four or three and a pissed off jury facing you even if you do make it.

With Malcolm out, that leaves Andrea and Cochran as my rooting interests.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:20 AM   #109
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobvok View Post
what killed Malcolm was boxing himself off in alliance with two other fit men- there's no way in hell you can convince people to flip and join you, even with a more "efficient" 5-man alliance, when said flippers are going to be facing a bear of an immunity challenge trying to get into the final four or three and a pissed off jury facing you even if you do make it.

With Malcolm out, that leaves Andrea and Cochran as my rooting interests.
Well, being a top returning player, Malcolm had the proverbial target on his back from Day 1, but the moment was finally there to vote him out. CockRing and Andrea have a good chance of going to the Final 3. Hell, Dawn could possibly be there as well.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:23 AM   #110
Blue Crack Addict

with the 6 favorites, any of them can believe when the buff guys are gone they have at least a so-so chance of winning immunity

I can't believe how stupid these players are when they try and entice people to flip with join us and you will be fifth.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:33 AM   #111
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

discovered this:

Hold Up, Bro - YouTube
Old 04-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #112
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
I can't believe how stupid these players are when they try and entice people to flip with join us and you will be fifth.
Well we did see Malcolm trying to persuade Blonde Bullock by saying he would go to the end with her, so he gets some credit for trying there.

He should have just dug up the immunity idol with Andrea watching, better to have it and have everyone know than not have it.

As for Blonde Bullock (who tells us she is in control), she reminds me of an older version of Natalie (I think that was her name) the one who convinced Erik to give up his idol.

I kind of hope Reynold wins his way to the end just to put as many monkey wrenches as possible in the alliance of 6's plans.

Good for Cockring for winning the challenge, but suddenly he seems to be getting cocky(Cockring getting cocky, this stuff just writes itself )....and we know what happens when someone gets cocky (see my post a few weeks ago about Malcolm getting cocky).
Old 04-25-2013, 08:39 AM   #113
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
He should have just dug up the immunity idol with Andrea watching, better to have it and have everyone know than not have it.
Exactly! who cares if she knew he had it! Only thing I can think of why he would not have kept digging, is that she may have started digging too and maybe he thought she would have found it?
Old 04-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #114
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

So what was Malcolm's fatal decision?

Was it to reveal and use his hidden immunity idol last week? (If he hadn't, Eddie would have gone home but Malcolm would have been safe this week). Granted it was exciting to watch and seemed a very strong move at the time, but in hindsight it's beginning to look kind of foolish.

Or was it his failure to make a convincing offer to the people in the six that he wanted to peal off? For starters he only talked to Blonde Bullock, letting the other two "handle" Erik. He should have been talking to both himself, and he should have been making the argument "I can't the other two 'bros' with me to the final three--they are too much physical competition. Stick with me and I promise you final three." That would have been a deal worth taking, and one that Malcolm would have had good reason to honor.

Or was it simply this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Or was it all three that doomed him?

I liked Malcolm and I wanted to believe he was a great player. But he's shown some poor judgement. Good, but not one of the greatest to play the game.

I'm rooting for Cochran, Andrea, Brenda. Any one or more of them in the final three and I will be pleased.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #115
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Although now that I think about it, I don't know that Malcolm could have made a compelling case to anyone to go to the final three with him: Who would want to sit across from him at the final tribal? Only someone gullible (which is why talking to Erik might have been wise, plus Erik could convince himself that he's strong enough to beat Malcolm at the last immunity challenge). I guess Malcolm could have hinted that even with his physical strength he might not win an endurance type final challenge. The idea would have been to give the people he wanted to bring over the idea that they could elimanate him prior to the final three if they won the last immunity challenge but that he would take them if he won. THAT would have been a deal worth taking.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:04 PM   #116
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #117
Blue Crack Addict

yes, I don't understand why Matt did not just keep looking for it,
he could have moved around, to a couple of different places to confuse her (not hard to do) also he found the last idol with everyone watching him

also, why not go back to Eddie and Reynolds and tell them where to look
and then do some type of distraction, that way any or all 3 could look at once in the right and wrong places.

I will say, stealth R us, is holding strong and running this game, Phillip deserves some credit.

Cochran, deserves full credit too. He knew what to bid on and win. I can't believe other players did not have more single-mindedness during the bidding. Brenda, was funny, she ate some brains, just to get her moneys worth, even though there was plenty of rice and beans waiting. Also Cochran played his advantage 100% right, he was not stupid and waiting until he got weak and tired to move up two.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #118
Blue Crack Addict

Malcolm got voted out because as I've said before (this season and in the past), he's not as smart as he thinks he is and on top of that he's overly arrogant. Good riddance!

I think Cochran is being set up as the winner. The two guys, Reynold and Eddie have no chance. Eric's odds are better but he's also not the brightest bulb in the room. If Cochran is smart he'll get rid of Andrea immediately after the men are gone.

Dawn/Brenda/Sherri are good people to go take to the F3 if he ends up being the de facto leader.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #119
New Yorker

I think anyone who is left will plan on taking Sherri to final 3. No one will vote for her to win, she has been pretty useless in all challenges and has little chance to win any immunities IMO. If Reynold can do well in the remaining challenges, he has a chance. (Slim) I think we will see Cochron, Andrea/Brenda, and Sherri in final 3
Old 04-26-2013, 06:38 AM   #120
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Malcolm was a dumbass for not continuing to look for the idol even with Andrea sitting right there. He found one already with other people around. Why stop now? That was Malcolm's fatal decision. I don't see Bullock making it to the Final 3. She'll gone before then. I hear she's already receiving offers to be in The Blindside 2.