Survivor Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #91
New Yorker

Local Time: 10:55 AM
I think I remember at the very beginning of last season, Malcolm was flirting and more with the little blondie girl, and he really was not game playing (at least survivor game playing) until she got voted out. When she was out, he changed completely and by the hair of his chin, made it to the merge...This season he has been on his game the entire time. I like Malcolm, but he may not survive much longer (And yes Sicy..I agree, he is super sexy! LOVE his hair! )

Old 04-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #92
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:55 AM
He may not last much longer, but with that other idol that nobody knows about still in his back pocket, he'll still be able to take someone down with him.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #93
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:55 AM
isn't he going to give it to Reynolds, that is the honorable thing
Old 04-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
isn't he going to give it to Reynolds, that is the honorable thing
I agree. If he gives a shit about Reynold's non vote or vote for the million dollars, he should give him the idol. If not then he looks like a chump. And that's coming from somebody who is rooting for him to win. Shit, even though I think Reynold is a douche, he should have told Malcolm "no" and stuck to using it for himself. Yeah, only Malcolm voted for him, but its the principal.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:43 AM   #95
Cin
Blue Crack Addict

Location: in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smiling
Local Time: 12:55 AM
I think Malcolm was in a panic. He would have felt like a huge chump after it had all played out
Old 04-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #96
New Yorker

Local Time: 10:55 AM
Now THAT was fun to watch tonight!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #97
Blue Crack Addict

That was outstanding.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:09 AM   #98
Blue Crack Addict

Fuck yes.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #99
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Holy gods; that was damn near a classic scenario as you could think of at tribal council. I was really hoping Malcolm and Eddie would keep their idols to complete the inversion, but obviously in real life without the edit they correctly sussed out that everyone (save Erik) was going to stick with the original plan.

Malcolm did overplay his hand in one regard, though- insulting Phillip on his way out. Just bite your tongue, save the disses for the confessional, and let Phillip exit thinking Malcolm targeted him because he was such a badass leader, and maybe he'd vote for Malcolm at the end because of the gamesmanship shown?

It's true they're still down 6-3, but swinging one or two stray votes is now far easier, and stacking votes evenly on two of the three members just got riskier.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:51 AM   #100
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Malcolm is a BOSS.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:22 AM   #101
Neon Zebra

Old 04-18-2013, 06:14 AM   #102
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

fillup!

How nice was Brenda to dive in the water and find Dawn's teeth?

Gotta give props to Reynold for his immunity challenge win. That was quite impressive.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #103
Blue Crack Addict

They were right in targeting Reynold originally (before the challenge) cause that guy is very impressive in physical challenges and probably the best ever on the show when it comes to throwing things (aim etc) in challenges. He will win a few more I think.

Its funny having watched this show since its inception the wife and I have a running joke that as soon as the edit shows people saying "we're taking out player X tonight" one of us says to the other "so player X is safe tonight". So once they targeted Reynold I said to her "Reynold is winning the immunity challenge" before seeing what it even was. Then I said that once Malcolm found the 2nd idol, they could pull off exactly what they did by him giving an idol to Eddie, but we assumed Malcolm would keep one idol for himself and not save Eddie, so glad he thought otherwise, fantastic viewing.
The point when they were all whispering and scrambling about who to vote for... "it has to be Phillip", "Andrea? Yeah Andrea"... was some of the best stuff at a TC ever. I wish Erik (and was shocked that it was him of all people who thought of it) hadn't brought up the possibility that they could hold the idols cause then Fill-up said "stick to the plan" which all but Erik (ironically) did. Luckily they played the idols, but Malcolm could have saved his since Eddie got 4 votes and he only got 2, and the Pink Pantied Panther would have gone home anyway.
Cockring seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the fact that his alliance was being hit since he loves the game so much...and I was enjoying it as well.

Here's hoping Malcolm, Eddie or Reynold find one or even 2 more idols next week as well.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #104
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobvok View Post

It's true they're still down 6-3, but swinging one or two stray votes is now far easier, and stacking votes evenly on two of the three members just got riskier.
Only a fool would join up with those three. The best move for the remaining six is stay together and try to drive these three into the ground, and the sooner the better. My understanding is that there would only be one immunity idol put back into play so there's no way they could repeat last nights feat. One of them would HAVE to go home. Malcolm and Reynold in particular are fearsome competitors, and particularly on physical challenges they'd be near impossible to beat. There is a lot more room for the six to jockey for position if the three are gone.

Though if I were one of the three, I'd pick off two from the now head-less Stealth R Us and convince them that I'd take them to the end instead of the other two jocks.

For all his foolishness, Phillip actually was some sort of a leader. His urging the team to stick to the plan was astute advice even if it cost him the game. I also think that as annoying and condescending as he was, I think he did a lot to hold that alliance together and to shut out the three. Malcolm and Co talked about they felt that even though it was a game they should all get along better and would do so better without Philip. That may have been true, but I think they also realized that Phillip was a large part of the reason they were so completely locked out of the Stealth Alliance. With him gone, they can work on charming two over to their side.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:02 AM   #105
Blue Crack Addict

finally got around to watching this just now
yes, a good episode.

I pretty much agree with what Sean wrote. Phillip never really panicked. And saying stick to the plan, I don't care if I go home showed he had some stones in those pink panties. I thought they might hold back one idol.

I really felt for Dawn. I hope she settles down. I don't care who wins as long as it is not Reynolds, Malcolm, Eddie or Eric.