Survivor Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah... like why dont they bring people back at least that havent won anything.

russell-hantz-nephew-brandon1.jpg

maybe we can have the Hantz' back with a 3rd one thrown in for good measure:up:

This was an awesome season of Survivor. I'm glad Cockring won. He played a helluva game. Once Eddie got voted out, the game was his. I loved Brenda demanding that Pawn take out her teeth. Pawn's bad karma kicked her in the ass. I hope she doesn't return to the show ever. Bullock was looking pretty good at the reunion. Pregnancy seems to be working for Brenda. :wink: I'm glad they relegated the non jury contestants to the audience. Who cares about them anyway? :wink: Next season looks interesting for sure.

The survivors that had to sit in the audience are pissed and rightfully so. Word is its because Brandon was banned from the reunion and they didn't want that to draw attention to that.

The survivors that had to sit in the audience are pissed and rightfully so. Word is its because Brandon was banned from the reunion and they didn't want that to draw attention to that.
I was thinking that may have been the reason...but like I said earlier..Jeff did not even acknowledge them! He could have at least said something to them!

Yeah that reunion was strange, they never spoke to Blonde Bullock (further emphasizing that she was nothing but a coat tail rider), ignored all the non jury folks save one shot of Corinne when Pawn was splainin' herself, never heard from Eddie either. It was basically like the only players from the season were Cockring, Pawn, Malcolm, Brenda, Pink Panties and Reynold.

dawn.jpg

All I can say is ...Bwahahahahahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't watched the reunion show yet, only had time to watch till the votes were read, but I'm certain it went 8-0-0. Cockring was smart, as I have been saying he needed to be sitting with Pawn and Blonde Botox Bullock to win and he did...amazing that Bullock didn't think she was brought along cause she'd get no votes.

Props to you! Great prediction! I guess I should have seen that coming, but didn't.

Erik went off on EW's site. The whole reunion show was ridiculous this time. Do we really need to hear from Boston Rob AGAIN? And Rudy - how uncomfortable was that? And while the little girl with braces was cute, really? Wouldn't that time have been better spent talking with the actual cast from this year? Probst did a terrible job trying to steer the conversation with Brenda and Dawn. It just never worked.

I can totally understand Eric being upset about Jeff not talking to him at the reunion! He said in his Ponderosa interview, that after about an hour or 2 of IV fluids he was feeling fine again. I would rather hear about his ordeal and also why Reynold had a bandage on his leg from his foot all the way up his leg, than some little girl that was so shy she couldn't even speak:down:

On another note...I saw Matt (the beard) at my Target this afternoon! He was on his phone trying to figure out exactly what brand of something he was supposed to be picking up or I would have TOTALLY asked him what he thought about Jeff not talking to anyone that wasn't on the jury! hahaha..weirdly, I recognized his voice, which made me look over at him.

Erik went off on EW's site. The whole reunion show was ridiculous this time. Do we really need to hear from Boston Rob AGAIN? And Rudy - how uncomfortable was that? And while the little girl with braces was cute, really? Wouldn't that time have been better spent talking with the actual cast from this year? Probst did a terrible job trying to steer the conversation with Brenda and Dawn. It just never worked.

Erik hasn't done himself any favors at the tail end of the season though. He reached new heights of hypocrisy at the final tribal council going after Sherri for being a do-nothing player. Takes one to know one I guess? I was glad that Sherri shut him down and was about the only thing about her that impressed me since very early in the season.

I did feel that this year's reunion show was weak though. Usually they do a better job.

I can't believe I totally forgot about this thread! Great season overall. I'm very happy with the winner as he played the best game and actually took some challenges. Brenda was playing a very good game as well. I'm happy that Erik bailed out. He's a brainless clown without a clue, then he shits all over Bullock... For what?

Some great blindsides in this season as well. Eddie's girl getting tossed was awesome, as well as The Chin getting exposed and humiliated. I'm shocked to say but I also enjoyed Phillip this season.

I'm looking forward to the next season.

BTW, a big thanks for turning me on to Ponderosa.:up: I just read through the last few pages of this thread and saw it mentioned, so I googled it and watched clips for the past hour. I always wondered what it's like when they get booted, and I didn't know Ponderosa clips existed.

I watched some from previous seasons also. Great tension in the clip when Alicia got tossed and tried to buddy up with Cat and Tarzan.

Erik hasn't done himself any favors at the tail end of the season though. He reached new heights of hypocrisy at the final tribal council going after Sherri for being a do-nothing player. Takes one to know one I guess? I was glad that Sherri shut him down and was about the only thing about her that impressed me since very early in the season.

I did feel that this year's reunion show was weak though. Usually they do a better job.

I felt that way about Erik most of the season also. He definitely seemed like he was floating with no plan and no real strategy other than not sticking out. But he has indicated post-show that his edit was bad - I'm not completely convinced he wasn't a clueless boob, but I think it's at least possible he was much more strategic than what we were shown.

On another note...I saw Matt (the beard) at my Target this afternoon! He was on his phone trying to figure out exactly what brand of something he was supposed to be picking up or I would have TOTALLY asked him what he thought about Jeff not talking to anyone that wasn't on the jury! hahaha..weirdly, I recognized his voice, which made me look over at him.

Cool! But a shame you didn't get a chance to talk to him - he seems like he'd be a real down to earth type and would have been interesting to talk to.

Awesome!!

BTW, a big thanks for turning me on to Ponderosa.:up:

I love ponderosa :love:

Cool! But a shame you didn't get a chance to talk to him - he seems like he'd be a real down to earth type and would have been interesting to talk to.

Yes! I felt like he would totally been fine with talking with anyone. I kinda lingered about, but I think he was talking to his wife about picking up something and he was struggling to find it:wink: I have a feeling I may see him again, he lives and works in my neighborhood. I will keep you posted

But he has indicated post-show that his edit was bad - .

The classic excuse of the lame. . .

If I learned anything from my days of watching Big Brother years ago, it's that the edits typically make everyone look better not worse.

Yes! I felt like he would totally been fine with talking with anyone. I kinda lingered about, but I think he was talking to his wife about picking up something and he was struggling to find it:wink: I have a feeling I may see him again, he lives and works in my neighborhood. I will keep you posted

*Update*
Talked to Matt at a local festival! we were both in the beer line and I told him what a huge Survivor fan I was and how cool for him that he had a chance to experience being on the show. He was super friendly and we chatted for a bit...he said he asked Phillip what he thought he could have done differently and Phillip told him he was too nice and that was why he had to go.! hahahaha:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom