Survivor Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2013, 10:50 AM   #76
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:50 AM
Brilliant move by Malcolm.. not wanting to use his own idol and not one other person knows he has an idol. I love it!

Cant wait to see Dawn go next week.

Old 04-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #77
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegee View Post
To be fair, Malky hardly "grabbed" the idol from Reynold, the dude gave it up.

Then Malky wrote down Reynold's name.

I love it.
When I said he grabbed Reynold's idol, I didn't mean he ripped it away from him, but lets face it the dude got played. He didn't volunteer to give it to Malcolm, Malcolm said, hey wait, they're talking about me, give me your idol...wasn't really Reynold's idea and had they stayed with the split vote thing (Had Andrea not freaked out when she heard she was a target, man did she turn into a puddle of goo at that news) he'd have gone home and really looked like a fool.

Malcolm is being too aggressive. He'll never win this way. Last week they could have easily voted out Blonde Bullock (or Phillip) by saying nothing to anyone from Pink Panties R US and having 5 votes while the others split the vote between Eddie and Reynold, but Corinne told Dawn and she blabbed to the Pink Pantied Panther. Malcolm should have been smart enough to know when Corinne got taken out that someone notified Phillip of the plan, and since only Eric and Dawn had any inkling of the sub alliance, Malcolm going to Dawn is pretty stupid. If he just went along with the split vote idea, then had Eddie, Michael, himslf and Reynold vote for Andrea, they could have used an idol to save Eddie or Reynold (whoever was getting the 4 female votes in the split, and Malcolm would have known), the other would have received 3 vote from Gullibleric, Cockring and the Pink Panther, and Andrea would have gone home. He's not thinking strategically about how to try and blindside someone and as a result both attempts have been thwarted.

Old 04-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

yeah, last week Corinne sealed her fate by planning (telling) the next vote to Dawn.

and this week, it did not take much to put Andrea in full panic, Dawn looked more stable, but we will see how long that last.

Malcolm, a (fan) favorite, maintains the dumb blond stereo type.

Reynold's idol got played, nuff said

Eddie, as smart as a box of rocks, still votes for Andrea

Andrea, all I can say is with this bunch, I hope she is the last man standing

That challenge, once Brenda locks on, she doesn't let go, tribute that to her (head) cheer leading days.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #79
New Yorker

Local Time: 02:50 PM
I see Brenda as 1 of the last standing...she has been totally under the radar, she is great in challenges, they never show her talking any game with anyone, you never have any hint who she is voting for and she has had little air time...all ingredients in Survivor editing world of someone who will go far. Malcolm has let the cat out of the bag that he is not voting with the favorites and I am sure they will be gunning for him, not knowing he has another idol. Dawn melting down annoys me..but pretty much everything about her annoys me!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict

At this point I'd be fine with Brenda going far, even winning. She was not very likeable in her first season, she's been just the opposite this time. She's done very well in challenges, and looks good in a bikini. She also obviously hurt her knee somewhere along the lines as we've seen her limping and with a buff tied around it, but haven't heard a word about it, no complaints or excuses.

She seemed on the outside of Pink Panties R Us early on, now seems to be with them, so she is probably low on the Pink Pantied Panther's totem pole, so she'll need to make a move soon enough.

And Dawn is just so annoying.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #81
Blue Crack Addict

I don't know why so many people like Malcolm. He comes across as an arrogant, obnoxious prick who thinks he's smarter than he is. I don't see him in F3 this time either.

Dawn is crazy every week.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #82
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
I don't know why so many people like Malcolm. He comes across as an arrogant, obnoxious prick who thinks he's smarter than he is. I don't see him in F3 this time either.

Dawn is crazy every week.

Malcolm isn't so bad. Nothing wrong with playing the game with a certain level of arrogance. Reynold was going to play his idol anyway, so it didn't really matter. Malcolm looked a little silly though when his name never came up in the voting. I'm still rooting for him, though. He's still one of the better players. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if Eric of all people went all the way to the Final Three. He's really been under the radar. Poor Dawn. Next week's scenes make her look like she's gone off the deep end. Reminds me of Blair Warner from last season. Maybe they'll bring the loved ones in soon, so Dawn can simmer down a little. Seemed to work for Blair.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Dawn has really turned up her game this season but it appears that's taken a toll. She's made progress in being willing to make big moves in the game, but she doesn't seem to be confident enough to roll with the punches when things don't go as planned.

Andrea was the disappointment for me this week--though she remains unbelievably hot!--I was disappointed by how she panicked when her name came up. Although I guess if she hadn't panicked she would have gone home as she had the next highest number of votes after what would have been Malcolm. His instincts were right when he thought they were voting him out--he just didn't realize that they'd made a last minute switch.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #84
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post

When I said he grabbed Reynold's idol, I didn't mean he ripped it away from him, but lets face it the dude got played. He didn't volunteer to give it to Malcolm, Malcolm said, hey wait, they're talking about me, give me your idol...wasn't really Reynold's idea and had they stayed with the split vote thing (Had Andrea not freaked out when she heard she was a target, man did she turn into a puddle of goo at that news) he'd have gone home and really looked like a fool.
Except the split vote was never happening. They were going to blindside Malcolm instead until Andrea freaked. So Eddie is the one who kind of blew it by telling Andrea she was in danger. He doesn't say anything and the alliance goes trough with their blindside of Malcolm, and if TC plays out the same way, Malcolm's move works and Andrea goes home. That would have been fantastic.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:23 AM   #85
Blue Crack Addict

The split vote was in place until Malcolm went to Dawn (much like Corinne did last week) and tried to get her in on his plan to take Andrea out.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #86
Blue Crack Addict

Right, but when Eddie divulged what was going on to Andrea, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. They would have changed the plan regardless. That's why I think Eddie talking was actually the bigger blunder.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #87
Blue Crack Addict

That sub alliance has been full of blunders. Its sad that Phillip has a better command of the game than any of them.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #88
New Yorker

Local Time: 02:50 PM
that's because Phillip has been studying at the school of Boston Rob!
Old 04-14-2013, 04:27 AM   #89
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

It's weird because Brenda was so prominent in her season and she's pretty much non existent this season. But she probly my ends up winning or something. I wouldn't be surprised.

Malcolm is hot and his hair is incredibly sexy. Not to mention I feel he's a great player. I hope he gets to the end.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:09 AM   #90
Blue Crack Addict

I think Malcolm played better last season, this time its like he's trying too hard and not thinking as smart about how to execute his strategy. I don't necessarily find fault with his decision to try and blind side PinkPantiesRUs, its how he went about it that is the problem. Maybe it had more to do with Denise last season keeping him covert and without an ally like her he's just a little too out there and its hurt his attempts at taking control.