Survivor Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So it would seem Corinne should have just gunned for Phillip instead of trying to be sneaky and take Blonde Sandra Bullock out to create a majority to take him out next. If she had gone to Bullock about voting Phillip out it seems she would have gone along since she said she can't stand him. Corinne outsmarted herself. (Of course thats assuming Eric would have been on board and who knows with him)

Enjoyed watching Ginger Kobayashi win the gross food challenge. Likely the only time he'll win anything so good for him enjoying the victory.
As soon as they pulled the domes off and revealed the grub larva it brought back flashbacks of Gervase and season 1...I've been watching this show far too long.

All Corinne had to do was agree with Philip on the split vote, and then go back to Malcolm and agree on which person the six of them would vote out. It was set up perfectly until she over thought the whole thing.

I never realized Sherrie's resemblance to Sandra Bullock until Hewson mentioned it. This week's episode was better than last week's. Reynold actually looked like less of a douche this week. Corinne was so busy strategizing that she didn't realize the other half of the tribe was gunning for her. Phillip might be nuts, but the guy's got some friends.

Ok, I've got a new drinking game: Every time Dawn takes one of her deep breaths, you gotta drink a beer. You'll be drunk before Tribal Council. :wink: Shit, she even took a deep breath when she casted her vote.

Oh I noticed the Sandra Bullock thing the first day I saw her. So crazy!

I cant believe Cockring ate all the gross food with no problem but go Malcolm!

Not sad to see the wicked witch go.

I, Personally was totally annoyed with Dawn for running back and ratting out Corrine's plan, but I agree..if Corrine had just nodded and said yes to Phillip, she would have been fine with her plan without trying to get more people involved. and the food challenge was awesome!!:up:

Yeah Dawn is annoying. She was just as annoying last time too.

Yeah Dawn is annoying. She was just as annoying last time too.

I started feeling sorry for her when she mentioned her 6 kids and how a million bucks would pay for college etc....then she goes running to Phillip and all the sympathy goes right out the window.

And Eric looks just as gullible and wishy washy as first time he played. These people just don't seem to learn from previous mistakes.

I wonder how Boston Rob feels watching Phillip constantly say "this is what Boston Rob would do so thats what we're gonna do"...on one hand its an ego boost that his blueprint is regarded as the way to go, on the other hand...well it's friggin' Phillip Shepherd special agent, code name Pink Panties. That must make Mariano cringe.

HAHAHA..yes the BR references have been hilarious. Why are they letting Phillip run the show? I can't figure that out! and I also agree about Eric. He has zero game.

Malcolm is a conniving bastard. Grabbing Reynold's idol while he has one of his own.

Not sure how much longer he can last though, he has alienated Pink Panties R Us, so he's gonna need something that really flips the game or a run of several immunity challenge wins to hang in the game much longer.

This episode was a head-bender, trying to track how it would shake out in the last 15 minutes. Sometimes the show is just stitching together footage of people bitching and fishing, but the editing tonight was really solid. God, and what a great (short term) move by Malcolm- it didn't pay off tonight, but now Stealth thinks that all the idols have been flushed out. Maybe Dawn implodes next week.

That water challenge was great.

To be fair, Malky hardly "grabbed" the idol from Reynold, the dude gave it up.

Then Malky wrote down Reynold's name.

I love it.

Brilliant move by Malcolm.. not wanting to use his own idol and not one other person knows he has an idol. I love it!

Cant wait to see Dawn go :coocoo: next week.

To be fair, Malky hardly "grabbed" the idol from Reynold, the dude gave it up.

Then Malky wrote down Reynold's name.

I love it.

When I said he grabbed Reynold's idol, I didn't mean he ripped it away from him, but lets face it the dude got played. He didn't volunteer to give it to Malcolm, Malcolm said, hey wait, they're talking about me, give me your idol...wasn't really Reynold's idea and had they stayed with the split vote thing (Had Andrea not freaked out when she heard she was a target, man did she turn into a puddle of goo at that news) he'd have gone home and really looked like a fool.

Malcolm is being too aggressive. He'll never win this way. Last week they could have easily voted out Blonde Bullock (or Phillip) by saying nothing to anyone from Pink Panties R US and having 5 votes while the others split the vote between Eddie and Reynold, but Corinne told Dawn and she blabbed to the Pink Pantied Panther. Malcolm should have been smart enough to know when Corinne got taken out that someone notified Phillip of the plan, and since only Eric and Dawn had any inkling of the sub alliance, Malcolm going to Dawn is pretty stupid. If he just went along with the split vote idea, then had Eddie, Michael, himslf and Reynold vote for Andrea, they could have used an idol to save Eddie or Reynold (whoever was getting the 4 female votes in the split, and Malcolm would have known), the other would have received 3 vote from Gullibleric, Cockring and the Pink Panther, and Andrea would have gone home. He's not thinking strategically about how to try and blindside someone and as a result both attempts have been thwarted.

yeah, last week Corinne sealed her fate by planning (telling) the next vote to Dawn.

and this week, it did not take much to put Andrea in full panic, Dawn looked more stable, but we will see how long that last.

Malcolm, a (fan) favorite, maintains the dumb blond stereo type.

Reynold's idol got played, nuff said

Eddie, as smart as a box of rocks, still votes for Andrea :up:

Andrea, all I can say is with this bunch, I hope she is the last man standing

That challenge, once Brenda locks on, she doesn't let go, tribute that to her (head) cheer leading days.

I see Brenda as 1 of the last standing...she has been totally under the radar, she is great in challenges, they never show her talking any game with anyone, you never have any hint who she is voting for and she has had little air time...all ingredients in Survivor editing world of someone who will go far. Malcolm has let the cat out of the bag that he is not voting with the favorites and I am sure they will be gunning for him, not knowing he has another idol. Dawn melting down annoys me..but pretty much everything about her annoys me!:wink:

At this point I'd be fine with Brenda going far, even winning. She was not very likeable in her first season, she's been just the opposite this time. She's done very well in challenges, and looks good in a bikini. She also obviously hurt her knee somewhere along the lines as we've seen her limping and with a buff tied around it, but haven't heard a word about it, no complaints or excuses.

She seemed on the outside of Pink Panties R Us early on, now seems to be with them, so she is probably low on the Pink Pantied Panther's totem pole, so she'll need to make a move soon enough.

And Dawn is just so annoying.

I don't know why so many people like Malcolm. He comes across as an arrogant, obnoxious prick who thinks he's smarter than he is. I don't see him in F3 this time either.

Dawn is crazy every week.

I don't know why so many people like Malcolm. He comes across as an arrogant, obnoxious prick who thinks he's smarter than he is. I don't see him in F3 this time either.

Dawn is crazy every week.

Malcolm isn't so bad. Nothing wrong with playing the game with a certain level of arrogance. Reynold was going to play his idol anyway, so it didn't really matter. Malcolm looked a little silly though when his name never came up in the voting. I'm still rooting for him, though. He's still one of the better players. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if Eric of all people went all the way to the Final Three. He's really been under the radar. Poor Dawn. Next week's scenes make her look like she's gone off the deep end. Reminds me of Blair Warner from last season. Maybe they'll bring the loved ones in soon, so Dawn can simmer down a little. Seemed to work for Blair. :wink:

Dawn has really turned up her game this season but it appears that's taken a toll. She's made progress in being willing to make big moves in the game, but she doesn't seem to be confident enough to roll with the punches when things don't go as planned.

Andrea was the disappointment for me this week--though she remains unbelievably hot!--I was disappointed by how she panicked when her name came up. Although I guess if she hadn't panicked she would have gone home as she had the next highest number of votes after what would have been Malcolm. His instincts were right when he thought they were voting him out--he just didn't realize that they'd made a last minute switch.

When I said he grabbed Reynold's idol, I didn't mean he ripped it away from him, but lets face it the dude got played. He didn't volunteer to give it to Malcolm, Malcolm said, hey wait, they're talking about me, give me your idol...wasn't really Reynold's idea and had they stayed with the split vote thing (Had Andrea not freaked out when she heard she was a target, man did she turn into a puddle of goo at that news) he'd have gone home and really looked like a fool.

Except the split vote was never happening. They were going to blindside Malcolm instead until Andrea freaked. So Eddie is the one who kind of blew it by telling Andrea she was in danger. He doesn't say anything and the alliance goes trough with their blindside of Malcolm, and if TC plays out the same way, Malcolm's move works and Andrea goes home. That would have been fantastic.

The split vote was in place until Malcolm went to Dawn (much like Corinne did last week) and tried to get her in on his plan to take Andrea out.

Right, but when Eddie divulged what was going on to Andrea, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. They would have changed the plan regardless. That's why I think Eddie talking was actually the bigger blunder.

It's weird because Brenda was so prominent in her season and she's pretty much non existent this season. But she probly my ends up winning or something. I wouldn't be surprised.

Malcolm is hot and his hair is incredibly sexy. Not to mention I feel he's a great player. I hope he gets to the end.

I think Malcolm played better last season, this time its like he's trying too hard and not thinking as smart about how to execute his strategy. I don't necessarily find fault with his decision to try and blind side PinkPantiesRUs, its how he went about it that is the problem. Maybe it had more to do with Denise last season keeping him covert and without an ally like her he's just a little too out there and its hurt his attempts at taking control.

Back
Top Bottom