Survivor: Cambodia- Second Chance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fish should have used both his votes for the same person.

I would seriously die being in that non stop rain with no food. I dont know how they do it.

I would seriously die being in that non stop rain with no food. I dont know how they do it.

1) I don't know what-the-f**k he was thinking. They were only going to have a 3-2 vote split against the opposition that had 4 votes coming against them if anyone flipped (in this case, Spencer). I think we've now finally seen Spencer come out from under the shadows and he's going to dominate the strategic game as the edit has suggested from day one.

Was it a perfect move for Spencer? I dunno...I just get the feeling that Joe is too damn dangerous to keep around. If he had no problem almost winning five straight immunities against a larger crop of these people, why can't he win the last five straight against a smaller group? Sure, the play to get Stephen out boosted Spencer's position, but you can't help but wonder if he'll be kicking himself at final tribal council if Joe's perfect physique is sitting six inches from him. :hmm:

2) Letting people quit to get shelter goes against everything this game is about. I've never minded the short-term advantage in the past of foregoing immunity participation for food, but practically everybody would willingly give it up for an awesome shelter as that's the most important element to surviving in the wilderness. Just a weak-sauce boost to everyone in the game because the producers know a tired, dying cast in a tiny, rain-drenched shelter would make for boring television.

Abi-normal is reverting to her insane ways, but they shouldn't have wasted votes on her.

Abi's such great television. It's like the show's entertainment value is doubled whenever she decides to open her mouth and go on some bizarre, paranoia-fueled rant. I think her comeuppance will finally arrive in the next few rounds as they're going to need people to beat Joe in these challenges and Abi is the least help imaginable.

That was wild.

Preview for next week looks like
a very large white male hand wearing the heart monitor thing, not too hard to figure out who needs medical attention.
(Don't read if you didn't see previews)

Yep, I mean, it seems like it could only be two people left that could possibly fit that description. We don't know if it's truly game-changing or not though.

Yep, I mean, it seems like it could only be two people left that could possibly fit that description. We don't know if it's truly game-changing or not though.

I guess one other possibility is maybe it was somebody's loved one who has a medical emergency, but it sure seemed to me it was one particular contestant.

Abi's such great television. It's like the show's entertainment value is doubled whenever she decides to open her mouth and go on some bizarre, paranoia-fueled rant. I think her comeuppance will finally arrive in the next few rounds as they're going to need people to beat Joe in these challenges and Abi is the least help imaginable.

Abi-normal has legitimate mental issues and after a while it's just no longer entertaining. She will get her comeuppance, but unfortunately, she'll have a vote on the jury.

Jeremy did his best to save Fishboy. I suppose Jeremy bought himself Fishboy's vote if he makes to the end.

If Joe wins another challenge, the tribe would be smart to vote out Spencer. He's the wild card here because he has no alliances and has been wishy washy with his votes.

Just watched last night! and I said out loud...why are you not using both your votes on the same person!! ..with that said..I am glad Joe is still in it!
Yes Sicy..that rain is brutal! their feet and hands tell the tale! just brutal!

"Poopy-Pants" LOL!! :lol:

I really like Joe and dont want him to go but these people were stupid not to vote him out.

I think Abi-Maria is going home tonight. Spencer will want to prevent the Wentworth side from making him expendable and what better way to do that than remove the game's obvious finals goat and the person least likely to defeat Joe in the immunity challenges.

Spencer will do a lot of flip-flopping from here on out and win the game. That's my prediction. I think Jeremy comes up short while the other potential finalists based on the edit would be Tasha, Wentworth and Joe. Keith, Kimmi and Abi-Maria are just biding their time and can't win.

It seems for sure medical will be called for a loved one tonight! but which one? which one?...

ohhh I was wrong!! :hmm:

Last edited:
I think Abi-Maria is going home tonight. Spencer will want to prevent the Wentworth side from making him expendable and what better way to do that than remove the game's obvious finals goat and the person least likely to defeat Joe in the immunity challenges.

Spencer will do a lot of flip-flopping from here on out and win the game. That's my prediction. I think Jeremy comes up short while the other potential finalists based on the edit would be Tasha, Wentworth and Joe. Keith, Kimmi and Abi-Maria are just biding their time and can't win.

Your "predictions" are funny as shit. I think you can throw that "based on the edit" nonsense out the window. :wave:

Funniest moment of tonight's episode:

Abi-normal's mom describing her as my angel.

Feel good moment of the night:

Spencer telling his gf that he loved her.

Funniest moment of tonight's episode:

Abi-normal's mom describing her as my angel.

Feel good moment of the night:

Spencer telling his gf that he loved her.

Creepiest moment of the night:

Joe and his Father mouth kissing multiple times.:huh:

I was right about who the medical emergency was, seemed far too obvious in the preview. At least he didn't get taken out that way.

yes Keith is Scrappy!! You are right about not including him on any of the strategy. It is as if the others just ignore him. At least that is how they edit him

Your "predictions" are funny as shit. I think you can throw that "based on the edit" nonsense out the window. :wave:

Except anybody reasonably watching this show will tell you that the entire season has been from Spencer's perspective. Even when he's been down on his luck (which has been most of the time), he's still the narrator of the season and presented as the game's strategic mastermind. I thought he'd win by Episode Two and I still think he has this in the bag. The editors have been way too obvious this time around.

And I don't think I was too far off tonight given that Abi-Maria was the alternate target and for the exact same reasons that I had surmised. Nobody is going to be able to easily predict a season like this one that has such fluidity in how it's been played.

I don't think the men are in a poor position at all. One of them will more than likely win immunity and they also have Jeremy's idol. I do think it's in the best interest of all four women left in the game to work together until the Final Four.

yes Keith is Scrappy!! You are right about not including him on any of the strategy. It is as if the others just ignore him. At least that is how they edit him

The three girls not named Tasha are gung-ho about an all girls' alliance and everybody wanted Joe out this time, so Keith figured in absolutely nobody's plans. You figure Jeremy and Spencer would have at least tried to woo him over in advance of the next round, and they probably did, so perhaps his vote for Tasha was a protest of her shadiness with the potential girls alliance?

Keith's got the highest life expectancy left in the game if you ask me, but that's not counting obvious winner Spencer, of course. He's going to get fourth or fifth place, trimmed right before the end because of his likability.

It seems like there's three actual contenders to win based on the edit...Wentworth, Tasha and Spencer. They've been given airtime about their "journey" in order of Spencer, Tasha and Wentworth, but I definitely think we're looking at the power players of the season right there. Especially Tasha/Spencer because nobody else is getting an edit that's specifically tailored to focus in on their struggles and the extremely strategic game they're trying to play.

That's my prediction after the second episode of the season. All three are still in the game. While the path to those three being the finalists was hardly easy to foresee if it actually happens, the edit made it known from the beginning that they were the strategic brains of this season. The only other million dollar contenders have been Jeremy and Joe, both amping up their presence around when the merge hit, but neither got that early mastermind edit that those other three received.

Last edited:
If Spencer wins, I'll give you props, BUT, he's got a lot of work ahead to achieve victory. If any of the others were smart, they'd vote Spencer out the next chance that they get. Besides Jeremy, he is the next largest threat. Joe was great at challenges, so naturally, he was on the chopping block on a weekly basis. Jeremy has shown that he will also vote for whomever is the largest threat. I've been rooting for Jeremy the entire time, so naturally I'm hoping that he wins the game. He's also one of the people that the show has focused on. His story is better than Spencer's. Spencer is a socially retarded guy who was finally able to get a girlfriend despite his social ineptitude. Jeremy is the firefighter with a wife (who was a former contestant) and kids and another one on the way. Him winning the million dollars is going to a cause that most average Americans can relate to.

Spencer is a socially retarded guy who was finally able to get a girlfriend despite his social ineptitude.

:lol:

I get absolutely nothing out of a Spencer victory as well. The guy I hate the most and the guy who seemed like the most obvious winner from the edit won? Bleh.

Loved ones episode always makes me tear up :sad: :mad:

Sad about Joe and worried for the rest of the guys if the girls really stick to their all girls alliance.

I also thought the mouth kissing was a little weird :huh:

Loved ones episode always makes me tear up :sad: :mad:

Sad about Joe and worried for the rest of the guys if the girls really stick to their all girls alliance.

I also thought the mouth kissing was a little weird :huh:

Yes Sicy and the tickling that occurred right before the commercial break! eek!
Joe's Ponderosa was great..did you watch? He truly seems like a genuine nice person. And I agree with Joe! I wish there was a way to weed out the hangers on, useless players..(ie Kimmy, Abi-normal) and keep the real players playing (ie Joe, Fishback, Savage)

I did watch ponderosa. At this point I don't even know who I'm rooting for. Maybe Jeremy or wentworth.

If Jeremy isn't able to win, I wouldn't mind seeing Wentworth win. She's got spunk. I've been rooting for Kimmi too, but she hasn't shown much game at this point.

Back
Top Bottom