Survivor: Cambodia- Second Chance - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2015, 11:12 AM   #106
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 06:53 PM
I know. Gonna be a crazy final vote. There's no other way to say it: Kass was horrible. Her social game was for shit. Causing chaos makes people hate you and vote you out. I hope she never returns to the show after this season. Ciera looks like the next one to completely snap. She's lucky they hated Kass more.

Old 11-05-2015, 12:04 PM   #107
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 03:53 PM
Thank god!!!

Old 11-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #108
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:53 PM
Ditto!! ^
Old 11-06-2015, 02:22 AM   #109
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Ciera voted for Savage, probably in order to not pick a side. Abi-Maria stayed loyal and voted for Tasha while Kelley Wentworth wisely joined the majority, giving them 10 votes against Kass & Ciera.

Ciera and Abi-Maria are basically sitting ducks at this point. But I still don't think we're in for a predictable season. As Stephen said, and what I truly believe, is that this show may have finally evolved its way out of alliances. We've seen things flip on a dime on recent seasons and the show has become a lot more interesting strategically because of that and I think Spencer's game this season is living proof of how you don't even need anything firm, just the right numbers (or luck) to make it through each tribal council.

I mean, when you play with really strategic people that all have side alliances with everyone else in the game, it therefore makes alliances effectively pointless. I will certainly be watching intently to see what happens as the rest of this season plays out. Should be wild.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:57 AM   #110
Blue Crack Addict

This season is exactly why I enjoy watching returning players (Kass notwithstanding).
Its been loaded with twists and turns already and promises to keep delivering. Its amazing when you get to a merge and normally the alpha male challenge dominators are the logical targets, yet we get Kass, Tasha and Ciera targeted while Joe and Jeremy aren't considered and Joe in fact is the swing guy everybody is trying to get into their alliance.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:16 AM   #111
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Midway through, the season has been entertaining. I tend to root for the players that don't toot their own horn as much. Thankfully, they've cut back on focusing on Abi-normal. That was getting pretty annoying. Also glad Kass is out because she was a mess with her chaos bullshit. It sucked that Terry had to leave because we didn't really get a chance to see him play. Ciera could be next, but I'd love to see a big name get voted out like Savage or Spencer. Jeremy, Joe, Kimmi, and Kelley Wentworth are the primary people I'm rooting for.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:19 AM   #112
Blue Crack Addict

I'd be happy seeing Jeremy, Tasha, Joe or Spencer win.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:30 AM   #113
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I like Tasha too, but she has to be careful. She can't let people rile her up like Kass was doing. Kass almost made her snap. I view Spencer as Cock Ring-lite. I found Cock Ring much more likable though.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:21 PM   #114
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Cochran had more of a personality, but I will never be able to get over how easy his game was the second time around or how he pissed away his game the first time around like a petulant little kid. Dude's million dollar run was basically a given once the merge hit. He teamed up with the two people less likely to win than him and coasted to the easiest victory in the show's history.

Spencer will have at least earned his, even if he's a complete dullard.

Abi-Maria should wait a few rounds and then start acting like a demon once again. It's her best chance at making the finals. Walking away with a complete game under your belt and 85 or 100K is well worth the trip.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:25 PM   #115
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Please, spare me the hyperbole. Cock Ring just made it look easy. No one has ever won Survivor easily. Some were just savvy enough to make it to the end against inferior opponents, which is the object of the game. If I were a contestant on Survivor, I wouldn't wanna go up against the best players at the end. I'd wanna go up against the weakest players so I could easily secure that million dollars.

Abi-normal is a ticking time bomb and when someone pisses her off in the slightest way, she will explode. That hasn't happened again yet. When it does, it will be her downfall.
Old 11-08-2015, 12:24 AM   #116
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

For me, it's not so much that Cochran teamed up with two people he could easily beat (which is smart) but the fact that it was so obvious. In some seasons, you have no idea how the jury members feel about certain players and it therefore makes it a lot harder to figure out who to bring to the end. It was pretty clear out there that nobody was going to give Sherri or Dawn a million dollars and everybody else knew they would likely beat Cochran in the end, so he basically had a free pass to the end. Same thing happened the very next season where Tyson, Monica and Gervase had no choice but continue to stick together at the merge as it was clear they'd all get slaughtered with anyone else in the finals.

It's nothing against Cochran who still made the most of the opportunity and had to make sure he won that last immunity challenge instead of Eddie. I just think you can insert any fan's mind into Cochran's body at that particular merge and they would win a million bucks. The positioning was just absolutely perfect for him.

You're probably on the mark about Abi-Maria. I mean, geeze, all you have to do is keep your trap shut and she can't even be bothered to try. I think she's so obnoxious that she'll blow up to the point where nobody else will consider the future of their games. They'll just all want Abi out immediately.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:31 PM   #117
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:53 PM

Booooooooo
Old 11-11-2015, 11:12 PM   #118
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I don't think you have to put a spoiler on that. Usually, if someone hasn't seen the episode, they don't step in here anyway.

All I'll say at this point is that tonight's vote was a mini-blindside.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:54 PM   #119
Blue Crack Addict

Gotta give her credit for playing it at the perfect time.
Old 11-12-2015, 06:44 AM   #120
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Gotta give her credit for playing it at the perfect time.
Yes, it's been a while since I've seen someone play the Idol and have a large portion of the tribe write their name down. Obviously, they should have voted for Ciera.

Joe, has put himself in the same position as last time. Win every Immunity challenge or get voted out.

Stephan is becoming increasingly annoying. Abi-normal actually called him on it too for being a (Debbie) downer. That Reward was shit. Iced coffee? Bagels and cookies? Their bowel movements must have been painful afterward.