Survivor: Cambodia- Second Chance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't understand why she voted for Keith. Had the plan gone the way she expected, she would have ended tied with Tasha in that case....pretty stupid.

I definitely see a Final 4 with Jeremy and Wentworth. They still have Idols. They need to get rid of Spencer before the Final 4. If Wentworth and Keith were smart, they'd gun for him. After all, he flat out lied to them at the Reward. He could have been non committal when they mentioned the 3 of them at the end, but he chose to lie.

Bye bye psycho. :wave:

So since the finale is next week, those guys better use their idols.

Usually have to use them by the final 5, they are at 6 now, so only 2 tribals left to use them.
So what is the "for the first time in Survivor history" going to be? A final 4? Doesn't the finale usually start out with 5 left not 6?

Usually have to use them by the final 5, they are at 6 now, so only 2 tribals left to use them.
So what is the "for the first time in Survivor history" going to be? A final 4? Doesn't the finale usually start out with 5 left not 6?

Maybe the "for the first time in Survivor history" thing is a double vote. That's the only thing I can think of. Have 2 TC's back-to-back and either the 2nd TC keeps the same Immunity Idol holder safe or have no one safe in the 2nd vote. Just a wild guess. It would be wacky if they did that.

Last edited:
Didn't they do that once before though?
Or something similar where both tribes did TC back to back?
Something like that happened once. Can't remember the specifics.

Shit, they might have. I've forgotten more seasons than I can remember. Maybe BigMac knows.

Plus, I can't recall two different contestants playing their Hidden Immunity Idols at the same TC, but that might have happened too.

Hmm... a final 4 would be possible, but annoying. I prefer final 2.

Yeah. At the most have 3, but wouldn't want Final 4 at the end. Kind of waters down the importance of it.

This season seemed to go by quickly. It was a pretty good season. I can't recall any one episode that was lame.

They've done the double vote thing before, sometimes with an impromptu immunity challenge at tribal followed by another vote.

And it's certainly not a Final 4 to end the season...this finale is going to be rushed from 6 down to 3 simply because of the scheduling this fall, nothing else.

I imagine it's a vote scenario as Jeff was holding the urn during the preview. I get the feeling that the two idols come into play and wipe out all of the votes (so three votes for Jeremy and three for Wentworth), leading to them having to have a second tribal council with Jeremy, Wentworth and the immunity necklace holder being immune. Theoretically, one side would be auto-immune because they'd have:

1) An idol player

2) A necklace holder

3) One of the two people that become immune after the second 3-3 vote

You could theoretically have the first person in Survivor history voted out of the game without receiving a vote. :up:

Well, if that happened, that would interesting to say the least. If you had a Final 3 of Jeremy, Kelley, and Spencer, Spencer wouldn't win. I don't think Spencer would get a lot of votes. Keith, Ciera, Abi, and Kass would probably vote for Kelley. Wiggles, Fishboy, Tasha, Kimmi, and Joe would probably vote for Jeremy. Savage is a question mark.

I think Spencer has a fine shot at running the table on the remaining immunity challenges which will surely help his case. People are going to put a big emphasis on the target on your back going into the game, so that really helps the case of people like Jeremy and Spencer in particular.

Kelley Wentworth, for example, could play a better game than anyone, but she was pretty much a nobody entering this season and therefore might not be seen to be as deserving as someone that had to constantly work just to stay in the game.

By that logic, someone like Kimmi or maybe Keith had no chance at the million dollars before the season even began, even if they had played their asses off.

I also hate final 3..there is always some hanger on that gets zero votes and it is always between just 2 people anyway. There could be an exception this time if there are 3 very strong players remaining....it has been a great season for sure!

I imagine it's a vote scenario as Jeff was holding the urn during the preview. I get the feeling that the two idols come into play and wipe out all of the votes (so three votes for Jeremy and three for Wentworth), leading to them having to have a second tribal council with Jeremy, Wentworth and the immunity necklace holder being immune.

I knew you'd have a theory. This would definitely be interesting!:hyper:

I think Spencer has a fine shot at running the table on the remaining immunity challenges which will surely help his case. People are going to put a big emphasis on the target on your back going into the game, so that really helps the case of people like Jeremy and Spencer in particular.

Kelley Wentworth, for example, could play a better game than anyone, but she was pretty much a nobody entering this season and therefore might not be seen to be as deserving as someone that had to constantly work just to stay in the game.

By that logic, someone like Kimmi or maybe Keith had no chance at the million dollars before the season even began, even if they had played their asses off.

That's great and all, but if it's Spencer, Jeremy, and Kelley in the Final 3, I can't see how Spencer could win. They'd garner more votes than him. Jeremy and Kelley have more people that would vote for them.

Spencer has zero chance against Jeremy, that's for certain. Jeremy has the better resume and the bigger target. He should handily defeat anyone at the end.

Wentworth is kind of a toss-up...I think Spencer would have the edge given that people will vote for who they worked with more and Kelley was on the outside most of the time.

Keith and Kimmi both can't win. Tasha's edit has seemed a little negative throughout which leads me to believe she makes it to the end, but doesn't receive the response for which she was hoping.

Oh yeah, I agree. Tasha has been a little more prickly than the others. I checked the guide yesterday, and it said there would be 3 finalists.

Wow, the winner in a total shutout, Jeremy! :hyper:

Jeremy's move to vote out Wentworth was doubly smart. It got rid of Kelley and it exposed Spencer for the douche he's prone to be. This was a great season and Spencer did his best, but his social game still lacked and was no match for Jeremy's social game. It's always good to see someone you've been rooting for the whole time win the game.

I think this was also the first reunion show where the ladies didn't appear to have too much make-up on.

Best tribal council! So crazy. I figured Jeremy would win, especially with all his sappy crying about his family. Sympathy votes :wink:

I thought Spencer would at least get 1 vote, but that does prove his social game sucked.

Agree about the girls and makeup. Usually they look way better on the island than they do at the reunion.

I think Spencer really blew it at the 2nd to last TC when he made his threat toward Jeremy about Wentworth. Not only was it arrogant, but misguided. He was one vote. Did he really think he had that much power or influence over the others to get them to vote differently? If anyone was on the fence at that point about Spencer, that clinched it for Jeremy there. And Jeremy wisely realized that. Jeremy wasn't the greatest at challenges, but no one hated him. Kimmi did what she could to get rid of Jeremy, but those Idols by Jeremy and Wentworth destroyed her plan. Plus, double crossing Jeremy didn't help. He would have still been loyal to her. Jeremy had the game won and playing the family card at the right time drove that victory home.

Next season looks promising. Lots of carnage it seems. Cambodia will be tough to follow. So many good players. I hope sometime in the future, they can do a season devoted to Survivor winners only. That would be awesome.

Woo Hoo Caleb from Big Brother is gonna be on. :heart:

And I've got a gay 51 year old Asian man from my area :lol: (san fran)

Thank God Jeremy swept it, especially after Spencer acted like a total asshat in the previous tribal council. :doh:

I am glad Jeremy won too! But if he was able to hold off telling anyne about his wife being pregnant that long..It seems pretty "Staged" to let it out 3 seconds before they are all going to vote! :wink:

The only problem is that so many winners have already played this game again or have little to no interest in doing so. It would probably make the most sense to have a season with half winners and half third-timers...basically everyone would be competing in Survivor for their very last time. You'd have people like Joe and Malcolm that the audience really wants to see once more competing against people that were ineligible for Second Chances like Natalie, Tony and Kim. I'd watch that. :up:

Regardless, I think all other second chancers should play on a season just like this one. Have one with a fan vote every three years or so and that's that. No more mixing newbies with veterans and all that crap. You get one more shot, and maybe, if you're extremely lucky, a third chance.

Hell, winners versus second chancers wouldn't be a bad idea either. I'd be totally down with them limiting a Survivor contestant's career to just two seasons.

Pretty good finale.

The first tribal was awesome.
And Spencer clearly killed any chances he had in the final 4 tribal with his bullying approach.
And Tasha basically ended up being this season's Becky, she had no shot.
Once Jeremy dropped the family thing he had it locked up, but wasn't sure about a shutout (especially with Wigglesworthless' stupid Dr. Sean moment).

Good for Jeremy, a local guy and seems like a good guy.

Back
Top Bottom