Survivor: Cambodia- Second Chance - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2015, 01:59 PM   #91
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 06:56 PM
Kass was stuck with voting out Woo once she targeted him. Had she booted Spencer, nobody on her tribe would have trusted her due to the alternate Woo plan. From a numbers perspective, it was actually smarter to keep Spencer instead of letting Savage take up the tribe's reins, but that matters very little now that the merge is happening this very next episode.

I predict that it will be one of the greatest merge runs in the show's history as all of these people are willing to betray each other at the flip of a hat. The smart ones would actually immediately target a power player like Spencer, but I have a feeling he's going to wiggle through time-and-again and win the million dollars.

Old 10-29-2015, 04:03 PM   #92
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Merge Circles

Original Bayon (9): Ciera, Kass, Keith, Kimmi, Jeremy, Joe, Savage, Stephen, Tasha

Original Ta Keo (4): Abi-Maria, Kelley Wentworth, Kelly Wigglesworth, Spencer

- Monica was the only person from Original Bayon to get the axe and it would have probably been a clean sweep into the merge had she kept her mouth shut.

Nu Angkor (3): Abi-Maria, Savage, Tasha

Nu Bayon (5): Jeremy, Kelly Wigglesworth, Kimmi, Spencer, Stephen

Nu Ta Keo (5): Ciera, Joe, Kass, Keith, Kelley Wentworth

- Kind of came as no shock that Abi-Maria would jump on board with Ciera's Woo plan. Abi-Maria has now attended all but one tribal council and basically targeted everyone that left at those TCs.

Nu Nu Bayon (7): Jeremy, Joe, Keith, Kelley Wentworth, Kimmi, Stephen, Tasha

Nu Nu Ta Keo (6): Abi-Maria, Ciera, Kass, Kelly Wigglesworth, Savage, Spencer

- The results of this week's swap will have some affect on the merge, but not enough. These people were temporarily together for a few days and one of the tribes didn't even attend tribal council. I have a feeling that the bonds built during the previous two tribal configurations will have a much bigger say in how the merge ends up playing out.

Ciera has played the game now with everyone left.

Savage has played the game with everyone but Kelley Wentworth.

Jeremy, Kimmi and Stephen have played the game with everyone but Abi-Maria.

Joe and Keith are the only players this season to not attend Tribal Council.

New Merge Records:

2-0 (11): Abi-Maria, Ciera, Kass, Keith, Kelly Wigglesworth, Jeremy, Joe, Savage, Spencer, Stephen, Tasha

1-1 (9): Jeff, Kelley Wentworth, Kimmi, Monica, Peih-Gee, Woo, Shirin, Terry, Vytas

Jeff's 0-2 jury failure rate puts him in the same illustrious company as Russell Swan, Francesca and Colton (three players that never even made the merge). The only other player to miss the jury twice in their career is Boston Rob in his first and third attempts at the million.

The career positive making-the-jury record is 3-0 held by Amanda, Ozzy and Parvati. Rupert is 3-1, Boston Rob is 2-2, but notably 3-1 at making the merge. All of the rest of the show's three timers have underperformed in one season, giving them a 2-1 record.

Only pre-merge boots from this season that could be brought back for a third try are Jeff, Terry and Shirin. Monica, Peih-Gee, Vytas and Woo have literally zero chance of coming back as none of them left a big enough impression on their way out. Many more careers are likely to expire as well now that the merge is hitting.

As it stands, I think the well has been run pretty dry as far as returning players from the first thirty seasons are concerned. Very few names are left that many feel deserve a second chance and hardly any are left that the producers might feel deserve a third. I get the feeling that we'll start to see the Second Chance or All Star fan-vote season become a regular occurrence every few years from here on out.

Old 10-29-2015, 04:26 PM   #93
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 03:56 PM
I cant that hurts my brain. I like to just watch the show
Old 10-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

No worries, I can't even remotely try to predict how the rest of the season will play out either, just throwing some information out there in case old tribal loyalties come into play.

It's absolutely brain numbing given all the variables going on this season.
Old 10-29-2015, 06:26 PM   #95
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:56 PM
I love all the switching up..It definitely makes the show more interesting!
Old 10-29-2015, 11:14 PM   #96
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Hopefully, Woo never appears on Survivor again. I like him, but he sucks at the game. As soon as he mentioned that he was starting to get into the swing of things, I knew he was gone. Kass' problem is that she "thinks" she knows what she's doing. It was fun watching her barf. I thought history would repeat itself with Kimmi refusing to eat, but her tribe still won. That sucked with Terry. Glad his son is ok. BigMac's predictions are coming true, but he needs to cut back on the hyperbole.
Old 10-30-2015, 01:50 PM   #97
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Well, it wasn't a prediction so much as an editing gimmick and I think that concerning that list of people without introductions in the first episode...

I think Stephen has a just plain weird edit and could be a contender for the win and/or important player in how this all plays out. Keith's dead in the water and pretty much irrelevant though. Even then, I don't think Keith necessarily doesn't finish in fourth place again or whatever, he just doesn't impact the season enough to merit much of an edit.

You could make the contention that Jeff Varner is the only pre-merge boot this year that they would want to bring back simply because he actually had an introduction at the start of the season and therefore was deemed important to what went down. Thinking along those lines, we probably won't be seeing Shirin or Terry again.

I think a fan vote season a few years down the road that would start out as third-timers versus second-timers isn't the worst idea. There's people out there like Malcolm and some of this season's inevitable losers that a lot of fans would like to see give a third chance. Maybe even throw in entertaining players that conducted an awful game the second time around such as Lex, or, I dunno, Sugar.
Old 10-30-2015, 08:25 PM   #98
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:56 PM
Sugar!! LOL! I had completely forgotten about Sugar!
Old 10-31-2015, 11:44 AM   #99
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Actually, one gimmick I'd be interested in seeing would be celebrity Survivor. Yes, we've seen them on the show before, but I'd love to see an entire cast of them.
Old 10-31-2015, 02:48 PM   #100
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 03:56 PM
Sugar is pregnant with her husband that cheated on her in the beginning of their relationship. She almost burned his house down because of it LOL. I follow her on social media.

I'd love to see a celebrity survivor too!
Attached Thumbnails
12112309_10208021943693154_6882756249565688207_n.jpg  
Old 10-31-2015, 03:51 PM   #101
Blue Crack Addict

We kind of had celebrity Survivor back when Bruce Jenner was a man, it wasn't very good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_...U.S._TV_series)
Old 10-31-2015, 09:27 PM   #102
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I've seen all of the foreign English-language editions that made their way onto the internet and Australia did the first Celebrity Survivor. It was actually pretty well made (maybe the first edition anywhere broadcast in HD) and had an entertaining group of people although the very end played out horribly due to a couple players making a terrible decision.

That Sugar stuff sounds bizarre. I don't know the personal lives of most of these people although I'm sure some are truly a mess.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:52 PM   #103
Blue Crack Addict

Old 11-04-2015, 11:45 PM   #104
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

BOOM! Unfortunately, she's on the jury. Hopefully, Cierra is next.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:26 AM   #105
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah gonna be a huge jury. 10 members assuming its a final 3 (11 if it were a final 2), the last tribal council when the jury members do their snake and rat speeches could be epic.