Survivor: Cagayan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was actually hoping that David would have stuck around a little longer just to see how the guy operates considering he's the President of the Miami Marlins.

You've seen how he operates by being a baseball fan... get the city to build you a new stadium, trade all your valuable assets to Toronto, finish in last place.

Just as good at Survivor.

You've seen how he operates by being a baseball fan... get the city to build you a new stadium, trade all your valuable assets to Toronto, finish in last place.

Just as good at Survivor.

In his defense, it's pretty genius that he's managed to put out a team for many years whose total salary is less than the amount he gets from revenue sharing. :lol:

Please. We all know the challenge will end with them solving a puzzle from pieces that fell out of the rice bags.

Just got to watching it last night. Wow, what a way to kick off the season. The Marlins guy and Shitia were so dislikeable that I figured they'd go all the way to the end. Seems like the hated ones always go far. Man, am I glad there's no redemption island this season. Most of the physical challenges are snoozefests.

I have serious doubts that the players just randomly find the immunity idols. I have always just tried to hope they find them on their own...but so far this season? and especially last night? the guy did not even have a clue to go from! He just decides to go look in the pouring rain, in the water? sorry, but it is just too convenient :|

Last night's episode was just blah. I was glad to see the Brainless team finally win immunity. Tony looks like he's trying to be Russell Hantz- lite. I don't understand his strategy of making up lies. I could see lying if someone asks you something and you give a lie as an answer, but making up stuff from the start is dumb. That shit usually comes back to haunt people on the show.

I don't care for Tony, but he is playing hard. He deserves credit for his finding the idol clues and idol (well thats assuming the producers didn't just tell him where to find the idol which they likely did), but his lying will eventually bite him. I hope its sooner rather than later, cause he's clearly gunning for Cliff, and I enjoy the antics of Cliff and Woo together thus far, they were quite funny on their fishing expedition last week and did a great job last night with the maze. I smell buddy comedy, the new Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.

I didnt want Brice to go. I thought he was hilarious. Gone too soon.

I really dont like Tony. I like the other cop chick though.

I don't care for Tony, but he is playing hard. He deserves credit for his finding the idol clues and idol (well thats assuming the producers didn't just tell him where to find the idol which they likely did), but his lying will eventually bite him. I hope its sooner rather than later, cause he's clearly gunning for Cliff, and I enjoy the antics of Cliff and Woo together thus far, they were quite funny on their fishing expedition last week and did a great job last night with the maze. I smell buddy comedy, the new Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.

Holy shit! I was thinking the same thing about Cliff and Woo. Except, I'd give them a 1 hour weekly series called Cliff and Woo's Island.

Sarah the Cop is cool, but I don't like seeing Tony bullshit her. Hopefully, she catches on soon. They definitely teased her being pissed at someone next week.

I've felt they were rigged at least as far back as Russell Hantz.

I agree, but always wanted to believe it wasn't the case. but the past few seasons? especially this season!
I wonder how they decide who the anointed players will be that get to have the heads up on where the idols are!

I really like Woo so far..he seems totally cool! I want them to spend more time on the other tribes so we can get to know them!

Eh, the idols aren't rigged. They're just buried too easily. The producers put them there before the contestants arrive and that's where they stay. LJ had already seen Morgan over there, so he knew the general area of where the damn thing would be and then he checked under the only rocky section of the water. The other two idols were also buried in extremely obvious places once you knew the general vicinity of them. The producers don't know who is going to find them, but if you have a problem with them being too easy to find then fine.

I mean, remember Survivor: Philippines? Malcolm and Denise hurriedly looked for the idol not long before they had to leave their camp and Malcolm found it attached to their rice box...it had been there in front of their noses for over a week and nobody had figured it out. It really comes down to having the right people that are willing to search for them and no where to look...and it just so happens that a lot of seasons have people with very strong deductive skills that can suss the things out with ease.

J'Tia and Naonka should do lunch.

Poor Cliff, btw. Those fuckers attempting to throw the challenge to try and get rid of him. I hope those bastards get fucked in the ass by karma. Say it ain't so, Woo! Say it ain't so!

Normally I root for locals, but I can't get behind Trish.
Maybe now discovering LJ is a local I'll start rooting for him.
Anybody but the 2 cops, Trish or Morgan at this point I guess.

Yeah, I was rooting for
Cliff
but they voted
his
ass out. :angry:

At this point, I'm only rooting for Morgan to pop out of her top.

Can't really root for LJ
any player that thinks he has a chance of going home and does not play an idol is just plain stupid,
Any player that thinks they are likely safe and doesn't play an idol is stupid.

I think we can all agree that this season can't become any more awesome...yet it keeps doing just that. And I guess next week will open with a big fight and Lindsey threatening to quit? :lol:

Yeah, LJ's definitely a dumbass not to use the idol. When you're clearly on the bottom and the likely target, you're putting a lot of trust into people. He must have got the assurance he needed from Tony right before tribal council...in his defense, if you're playing the game to win, his risk taking was certainly worth it whereas the idol really would have only brought him three more days (if they were out to get him) or raised a lot of suspicion.

Back
Top Bottom