Survivor: Cagayan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Survivor - CBS.com

Cast interviews, photos and preview video are now all up on the official site.

18 players, three tribes of 6. Brains vs. Beauty vs. Brawn. Tribes seem pretty even as they thankfully didn't pad the Beauty tribe with extra athletic men (which would have voided the entire concept immediately).

Everybody involved with the show's production is saying this turns out to be one best seasons ever.

Brawn Tribe
Cliff Robinson, 46, Former NBA All-Star
Lindsey Ogle, 29, Hairstylist
Sarah Lacina, 29, Police Officer
Tony Vlachos, 39, Police Officer
Trish Hegarty, 48, Pilates Instructor
Yung “Woo” Hwang, 29, Martial Arts Instructor

Brains Tribe
David Samson, 45, President, Miami Marlins
Garrett Adelstein, 27, Pro Poker Player
J’Tia Taylor, 31, Nuclear Engineer
Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen, 41, Attorney
Latasha “Tasha” Fox, 37, Accountant
Spencer Bledsoe, 21, Student

Beauty Tribe
Alexis Maxwell, 21, Student
Brice Johnston, 27, Social Worker
Jefra Bland, 22, Miss Kentucky Teen USA
Jeremiah Wood, 34, Male Model
LJ McKanas, 34, Horse Trainer
Morgan McLeod, 21, Ex-NFL Cheerleader

It's just great that after 28 seasons they're still keeping us excited by going BIG! :drool:

103488_d00953b.jpg

That's Morgan...and I guess they brought back the family twist from last season since she'll be playing the game with her twins.

Brawn Tribe:

103489_d03423b.jpg

Back Row - Yung (29, Martial Arts Instructor), Tony (39, Police Officer), Lindsey (29, Hair Stylist)
Front Row - Sarah (29, Police Officer), Cliff (46, Former NBA All Star), Trish (48, Pilates Instructor)

Beauty Tribe:

103489_d03523b.jpg

Back Row - Brice (27, Social Worker), Jefra (22, Miss Kentucky Teen USA), Morgan (21, Ex-NFL Cheerleader)

Front Row - Alexis (21, Student), Jeremiah (34, Male Model), LJ (34, Horse Trainer)

Brains Tribe:

103489_d03471b.jpg

Back Row - J'Tia (31, Nuclear Engineer), David (45, President of Miami Marlins), Kass (41, Attorney), Tasha (37, Accountant)

Front Row - Spencer (21, Student), Garrett (27, Pro Poker Player)

Entire Cast:

confidential_survivor_cast_photo.jpg

It's just great that after 28 seasons they're still keeping us excited by going BIG! :drool:

103488_d00953b.jpg

That's Morgan...and I guess they brought back the family twist from last season since she'll be playing the game with her twins.

Wait what?

Oh her boobs you mean lol.

If you asked me to picture a 21 year old Survivor nerd, someone in Spencer's image would immediately come to mind. From the looks of it, the Brains tribe seems by far the physically weakest of the three...they're going to have to hope the puzzles at the end of the challenge take forever because they sure as hell aren't going to get there before the other teams. Two skinny older people, a doughy young male and two women who, if this show's past history continues to repeat itself, probably can't swim well. Garrett's pretty much guaranteed to stick around as long as the Brains tribe exists...they'd effectively lose every challenge without that guy.

Whereas there could conceivably be a power struggle on the beauty tribe (I get the weird feeling the girls/gay guy will team up rather than let each other get picked off for being weaker than the two alpha males).

Lovin it. Garrett was the worst survivor player ever.

Brains team certainly is not very brainy, 2 down already.

When they blindsided Garrett, I thought it was pretty funny that they put "blindside" in the corner of the screen. When J'Tia dumped the rice, they should have put "Brandon Hantz" in the corner. My guess says she's the next to go if the brainless tribe loses another immunity challenge.

My guess says she's the next to go if the brainless tribe loses another immunity challenge.

They'll have to. In Philippines, they let that one tribe get down to two people, so they'll have to boot J'Tia in order to give themselves a fighting chance in the next immunity challenge.

J'Tia might be the worst player I've ever seen on this show. Completely unstable emotionally, socially obnoxious, can't swim, can't get anywhere in solving a puzzle, etc.

I also found Tasha's whining to be abhorrent. She did not want to take the two boys aside in order to say that J'Tia was unstable. Garrett had her pegged in that she didn't want to lose J'Tia, her closest tribemate.

Kass put herself in a ridiculous position. The guys were being truthful with her and now she could be bottom rung if the two younger girls aren't willing to take each other out and would rather keep Spencer for strength. She was guaranteed a Top Three slot with Garrett/Spencer.

Morgan had one of the best plays of the night in taking the idol clue and making it look like she grabbed some goods for the tribe. It's surprising that nobody else came to that (smarter) decision.

Love how hard that Tony dude is playing this game. Spyshacks, hidden idols. I guess next week he drops the bomb that he's a cop to the other cop. :lol:

Tony is playing the game hard so far, but he was foolish to not be truthful when Sarah asked him if he was a cop. His initial dishonesty with her could come back to hurt him sometime down the line.

I agree. It's funny watching all of the moronic decisions these people always make near the start of the game. Being a very rational person who knows this show pretty well, it makes me think my physical inability (I'm skinny, but very mobile) would be of no real consequence in the early portions of this game since so many other people tend to trip over their own feet.

I agree. It's funny watching all of the moronic decisions these people always make near the start of the game. Being a very rational person who knows this show pretty well, it makes me think my physical inability (I'm skinny, but very mobile) would be of no real consequence in the early portions of this game since so many other people tend to trip over their own feet.

Exactly!

on another note...I am SO glad they have not brought back redemption island. Such a waste of time in my humble opinion. :up:

So as I'm watching, I keep thinking J'Tia looks like somebody...an athlete...a male athelte...and then early in the second hour it hits me...

hqdefault.jpg

chris-bosh-miami-heat-707jpgjpg-f3e0b1faf2eb0928_large1.jpg

She's Chris Bosh in drag. So we have a former NBA all star in Cliff Rocinson and a current NBA all star in the newly dubbed "Christine Bosh" on the Brainless tribe.

And apparently she once posed in Playboy.

Christine Bosh! :lol: That is some fuckin' shit! :lol:

Glad they got rid of Redemption Island.

I was actually hoping that David would have stuck around a little longer just to see how the guy operates considering he's the President of the Miami Marlins.

So as I'm watching, I keep thinking J'Tia looks like somebody...an athlete...a male athelte...and then early in the second hour it hits me...

hqdefault.jpg

chris-bosh-miami-heat-707jpgjpg-f3e0b1faf2eb0928_large1.jpg

She's Chris Bosh in drag. So we have a former NBA all star in Cliff Rocinson and a current NBA all star in the newly dubbed "Christine Bosh" on the Brainless tribe.

And apparently she once posed in Playboy.

good one :up:

Back
Top Bottom