Survivor: Cagayan - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2014, 11:35 PM   #121
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:28 PM
Glad Spencer stayed around.

Tony is guaranteed final 4 now since he has 2 idols including the supermagicultramegasupremewowza idol. So he only has 1 vote to worry about to get to final 3. He has this game locked if Tasha and Spencer don't make final 3.

Loved the look on (Jac)Kass' face when the 3rd vote for Jefra came up. She acts like she's so smart yet comes across as so dumb.

Old 05-01-2014, 12:11 AM   #122
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:28 PM
Tony has always played a pretty good game. He has stayed focused the whole time. Good to see at least the two brains get the game and waited to bid on the advantage. Tasha should have thrown in her $500 too, that way brains would have had a 2/3 shot to win the black rock.

As it turns out they got the same result by luck or playing Tony. I won't say Tony got played, I think putting Jeffra out was a good move, she would be the most like to orchestrate a move on him, even though as idoled up as he is, he should just cruise to a win.

Old 05-01-2014, 03:41 PM   #123
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

HATE
Old 05-02-2014, 10:13 PM   #124
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:28 PM
Tony is annoying as hell.
I would have LOVED to have them write Tony's name down and make him play that damn idol so he would have wasted it!!
I am rooting for Tasha at this point. And I agree about Woo...he is a coat tail rider
Old 05-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #125
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Great show tonight! Tony took a licking, but kept on ticking. Looks like his bag of tricks will take him to the Final Four. Tony has an abrasive personality, but he's nowhere near Russell Hantz levels. I love Woo. He was great with the kids. But, how many coat tails can he ride at once? Kass sure made things interesting. I loved when Jeff dogged Trish for her lack of muscle. She's close to challenging Kortney for most emaciated Survivor contestant ever. Spencer had an impressive episode. Reward and Immunity. Not too shabby. Tasha played a competitive game, but it was time for her to go. My guess says Tony/Spencer/Kass for Final Three.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:46 AM   #126
Blue Crack Addict

Spencer will have to win the next 2 challenges to sit final 3. Tony knows he's the only resl threat to the million left.

(Jac)Kass with another stupid move, finally smartens up and decides to make a bold move, then wimps out. Thinks she stands a chance sitting next to Tony in the final...here's how it plays out:

Jury asks, what did you do to deserve to win?

Trish: "I rode Tony's coat tails, kept my mouth shut and looked emaciated in doing so. Won no challenges, and was basically a skinny lump for 39 days."

(Jac)Kass: "I saved my skin by aligning with Tony cause I didn't like Morgan, turned on my alliance with Spencer and Tasha then road coat tail. I did think about trying to make a move on Tony on day 33, but I thought better of it, not wanting to stir things up. Just like Trish, I was also completely useless in challenges and not visually appealling to viewers at home."

Tony: "I ran the game from day one. Found 3 idols. Orchestrated every move and intentionally put myself next to these 2 wastes of space in the final cause only the bitterest of juries would give either one of them a single vote"
Old 05-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #127
New Yorker

Boo....Tasha was a great player...sorry to see her voted out
Old 05-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #128
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Yes, I think if Tony makes it to Final Three with Kass/Trish that he's got a good chance of winning. If Spencer makes it, though, he could possibly win it too.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #129
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
(Jac)Kass with another stupid move, finally smartens up and decides to make a bold move, then wimps out.
Stupid ass Kass! She pissed me off. And I'm even more pissed off that Tony is making it to the finals

I love Woo, he's hilarious and I love his skillz but he needs to really make a move.
Old 05-14-2014, 11:51 PM   #130
Blue Crack Addict

That was fun.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #131
New Yorker

can't believe Spencer won that challenge! 1 more win Spencer to get in the finals! (Although they might as well show Tony win at the start of the finale and save us a bunch of wasted time watching)
Old 05-15-2014, 09:50 AM   #132
Blue Crack Addict

I think Spencer wins the game if he gets to the final 3. He'll need to win the final immunity challenge to do so. He's played pretty smart save for the misplay on the idol. But actually his smartest move last night might have been to target Woo, cause no way (Jac)Kass or Trish (the non dish) is winning an immunity challenge (Friggin Trish was still on the 3rd rung of her ladder when the challenge ended....worst Survivor challebge competitor ever). So knowing his most realistic shot is to win the final challenge, eliminating Woo would have given him a huge advantage.

But he was satisfied in getting Woo to turn on Trish and then maybe he can convince Woo and (Jac)Kass to take Tony out next if Tony doesn't convince them his supercalifraglistic idol is still viable.

Figure Sencer has a good chance of securing Tasha, Jeremiah, Morgan and Sarah, plus if its Kass voted out probably her as well, so that would be enough to win if he's in the final (He might get Jefra and LJ also since Tony blindsided them and Woo was complicit both times).

If Tony gets to the final against Woo and Kass he probably still wins unless he just has a horrible final tribal answering jury questions (which is possible), then Woo has a shot because he's likeable.

So her'e my rundown ov voting in possble final 3 groupings:

Spencer 6
Tony 3
(Jac)Kass 0

Spencer 5
Woo 4
(Jac)Kass 0

Spencer 5
Tony 2
Woo 2

Tony 5
Woo 4
(Jac)Kass 0

With the last groupling being the most likely to change based on what could happen at final Tribal and Woo possibly winning.

One thing for sure, I don't see any way (Jac)Kass secures a single vote, so you should pencil her in for the final 3, cause the other players are all smart enough to realize her presence essentially makes it a final 2.

A little surprised Tony didn't play his regular idol for Trish, but his reasoning has to be to convince the others that the SupermegawowzaOMGbestidolever idol will automatically get him to the finals and hope not to get any votes.

He had the right idea of sitting final 3 with Non Dish and (Jac)Kass before (Jac)Kass blew it up, cause he'd have won that vote 9-0-0.

Go Spencer.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:12 PM   #133
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Tony is dumb.

But I really enjoyed that Tribal.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #134
Blue Crack Addict

Say what you (general you) want about Tony
but voting for Trish (and not saving her with an idol) should earn him votes, if he makes final 3
Old 05-15-2014, 03:22 PM   #135
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I mean, it shows that he played the game without relying on those things too much as crutches...but his odds of winning are probably better with Trish in the game. I really think everybody else is stupid enough to believe he can use the idol at Final 4...

I'm convinced that it's a Final 2 though. I think Spencer wins the first immunity and Kass tells Tony that he has to vote out Woo since their chances are best against one another (hence Tony's crying in the preview and Kass telling him to stop/Woo talking about burning down the camp). Winner would then be whichever one of Spencer or Tony wins the final immunity and drags Kass to the end.

The jury clearly likes Tony. They were laughing at all of his jokes at Tribal Council whereas Kass in particular was being looked at with complete disgust. I don't think they'll be bitter whatsoever and Tony will walk away with nearly every vote in a Tony/Woo/Kass Final 3 and every vote in a Tony/Kass Final 2. Spencer clearly wins if he makes it to the final tribal council.