Survivor: Cagayan - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 04-02-2014, 11:41 PM   #91
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:17 AM

Yes, tons of stupidity. LJ using his Idol was a little baffling, but I suppose he wanted to solidify his bromance with Tony. Tony's moves were bold and they worked for him. Trish is becoming increasingly difficult to look at more and more each week.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:24 AM   #92
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Well, that was a mind-blowing hour of television. At least Sarah went out in an entertaining firestorm. The game would have predictably led to a Tony/Sarah/Trish Final 3 had Sarah flipped back (barring someone else winning that last immunity), so it's great that Kass is the one who flipped. I'd say all bets are now off as to how this thing will end...Final Seven will be a key vote as the divide will likely be Tony/Trish/Woo vs. LJ/Jefra/Kass + the remaining player from the other side. So there's likely a lot of interesting merge play to come...

Old 04-03-2014, 08:11 AM   #93
Blue Crack Addict

Will be interesting to see how things work out for Kass going forward, cause had she not flipped, she could have easily controlled the game with Spencer and Tasha since both idols got flushed. Her flip at the moment looks a bit short sighted. For someone supposedly so smart she let emotions rule this decision and she currently appears as #6 on the totem pole whereas had she not flipped she looked like a lock for top 3, and could have easily swayed a Sarah elimination at the next TC.

Made for good television though, so credit to the writers and actors for their execution.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Sorry, but I couldn't see Sarah, Trish and Tony being the final 3. They're all hated. Thankfully, Sarah is gone because she was a fuckin' dumbass.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #95
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
Sarah is gone because she was a fuckin' dumbass.
Pretty much.

"I control this game"...as soon as she said that early in the show I said to the wife she's probably gone. All she had to do was tell Tony she was with them and not be so antagonistic with Kass about who they'd vote out. Trish (the non dish) would never have had to approach Kass and the plan could have been executed. Being indecisive and wishy washy is an easy way to a quick exit.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:33 AM   #96
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:17 PM
The swing vote is usually the one that goes home it seems. I had a feeling she was going. Hilarious tribal.. two dummies wasting their idols

And yes Trish is disgusting and painful to look at.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #97
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
Sorry, but I couldn't see Sarah, Trish and Tony being the final 3. They're all hated.
They'd have strung along Woo for the extra vote and therefore had the numbers.

Doesn't really matter about likability...in Caramoan, a year ago, Cochran/Dawn/Sherri all stuck together because they couldn't beat anybody else. Last season, the same thing happened when Gervase/Monica/Tyson stuck together because they couldn't beat anybody else. So, if anything, when it becomes apparent in the game that certain people aren't likely to win, it only makes it more likely that they're the finalists.

I agree with Kass's move being a horrid one. I don't think she was a Final Three lock as some people assume as everybody would have been pointing out the Brains as an obvious threesome and they would have been targeted in a few rounds to everyone else's benefit. Regardless, she went from a position where she had control to one where she doesn't strictly because she appeared to not have control for a single vote. Pathetic.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #98
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Tyson and Cochran were frontrunners throughout their respective seasons. Plus, they were likable. That certainly helped them win. The other contestants that have been mentioned were simply pawns in their game. Tony has the largest target on his back. Unless he finds that Idol again, his days are numbered. The only sleeper here is possibly LJ.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:06 PM   #99
Refugee

Just caught up. Shit, that was an entertaining and satisfying episode.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:19 PM   #100
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Spencer played a good game this week, but he's a jerkoff. He made Tony seem like a nice guy this week. I loved when Woo followed Spencer and took his clue. Too bad it didn't help. Morgan finally got the heave ho. All the horndogs will be able to see her all glammed up again at tribal next week. Better bust out the lube. LJ is still my sleeper. He was the man during the immunity challenge. He seems to be keeping shit on an even keel. I love how Kass pisses off Spencer, but she should have kept a closer eye on him when they were searching for the Idol.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:44 PM   #101
Blue Crack Addict

I like Spencer. He flew off the handle a bit at (Jac)Kass after tribal, but otherwise he's played pretty well (though leaving the clue out was epically stupid). I could tell when he was talking to (Jac)Kass and not moving his hand from that one spot he had the idol.

Apparently that's a regular idol, so this super mega primo idol Probst mentioned last week must still be out there somewhere.

(Jac)Kass being so proud of being a free agent is stupid. She'll never win the game that way.

Looks like Tony vs. Wooooooooooooooo next week from the preview...get your popcorn ready.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:53 PM   #102
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post

Looks like Tony vs. Wooooooooooooooo next week from the preview...get your popcorn ready.
We've got the heavyweight vs. the cruiserweight.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:45 AM   #103
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Special idol is supposedly just the same as the one from Season 12/Season 13 where you could play it after the votes. Modern players are at least adaptable at flushing out those sort of idols though, so it shouldn't be as annoying as when Yul coasted into the finals (and the win) thanks entirely to the idol (it both protected him and got Penner to flip).

So many insanely great characters this season...Sarah, Tony, Kass, Spencer...too bad they sent home the two best ones last night.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:14 AM   #104
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
too bad they sent home the two best ones last night.

She was an idiot and lazy though, a sure fire combination for an early exit.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:19 PM   #105
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:17 PM
I dont remember the special idol from a previous season. Well Woo was cracking me up with his ninja skillz. I like him. Spencer is in a great spot now with the idol in his pocket. Kass is an idiot and will go soon.