Survivor: Cagayan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad Spencer stayed around.

Tony is guaranteed final 4 now since he has 2 idols including the supermagicultramegasupremewowza idol. So he only has 1 vote to worry about to get to final 3. He has this game locked if Tasha and Spencer don't make final 3.

Loved the look on (Jac)Kass' face when the 3rd vote for Jefra came up. She acts like she's so smart yet comes across as so dumb.

Tony has always played a pretty good game. He has stayed focused the whole time. Good to see at least the two brains get the game and waited to bid on the advantage. Tasha should have thrown in her $500 too, that way brains would have had a 2/3 shot to win the black rock.

As it turns out they got the same result by luck or playing Tony. I won't say Tony got played, I think putting Jeffra out was a good move, she would be the most like to orchestrate a move on him, even though as idoled up as he is, he should just cruise to a win.

Tony is annoying as hell.
I would have LOVED to have them write Tony's name down and make him play that damn idol so he would have wasted it!!
I am rooting for Tasha at this point. And I agree about Woo...he is a coat tail rider

Great show tonight! Tony took a licking, but kept on ticking. :wink: Looks like his bag of tricks will take him to the Final Four. Tony has an abrasive personality, but he's nowhere near Russell Hantz levels. I love Woo. He was great with the kids. But, how many coat tails can he ride at once? :D Kass sure made things interesting. I loved when Jeff dogged Trish for her lack of muscle. She's close to challenging Kortney for most emaciated Survivor contestant ever. Spencer had an impressive episode. Reward and Immunity. Not too shabby. Tasha played a competitive game, but it was time for her to go. My guess says Tony/Spencer/Kass for Final Three.

Spencer will have to win the next 2 challenges to sit final 3. Tony knows he's the only resl threat to the million left.

(Jac)Kass with another stupid move, finally smartens up and decides to make a bold move, then wimps out. Thinks she stands a chance sitting next to Tony in the final...here's how it plays out:

Jury asks, what did you do to deserve to win?

Trish: "I rode Tony's coat tails, kept my mouth shut and looked emaciated in doing so. Won no challenges, and was basically a skinny lump for 39 days."

(Jac)Kass: "I saved my skin by aligning with Tony cause I didn't like Morgan, turned on my alliance with Spencer and Tasha then road coat tail. I did think about trying to make a move on Tony on day 33, but I thought better of it, not wanting to stir things up. Just like Trish, I was also completely useless in challenges and not visually appealling to viewers at home."

Tony: "I ran the game from day one. Found 3 idols. Orchestrated every move and intentionally put myself next to these 2 wastes of space in the final cause only the bitterest of juries would give either one of them a single vote"

Yes, I think if Tony makes it to Final Three with Kass/Trish that he's got a good chance of winning. If Spencer makes it, though, he could possibly win it too.

(Jac)Kass with another stupid move, finally smartens up and decides to make a bold move, then wimps out.

Stupid ass Kass! She pissed me off. And I'm even more pissed off that Tony is making it to the finals :mad:

I love Woo, he's hilarious and I love his skillz but he needs to really make a move.

can't believe Spencer won that challenge! 1 more win Spencer to get in the finals! (Although they might as well show Tony win at the start of the finale and save us a bunch of wasted time watching)

I think Spencer wins the game if he gets to the final 3. He'll need to win the final immunity challenge to do so. He's played pretty smart save for the misplay on the idol. But actually his smartest move last night might have been to target Woo, cause no way (Jac)Kass or Trish (the non dish) is winning an immunity challenge (Friggin Trish was still on the 3rd rung of her ladder when the challenge ended....worst Survivor challebge competitor ever). So knowing his most realistic shot is to win the final challenge, eliminating Woo would have given him a huge advantage.

But he was satisfied in getting Woo to turn on Trish and then maybe he can convince Woo and (Jac)Kass to take Tony out next if Tony doesn't convince them his supercalifraglistic idol is still viable.

Figure Sencer has a good chance of securing Tasha, Jeremiah, Morgan and Sarah, plus if its Kass voted out probably her as well, so that would be enough to win if he's in the final (He might get Jefra and LJ also since Tony blindsided them and Woo was complicit both times).

If Tony gets to the final against Woo and Kass he probably still wins unless he just has a horrible final tribal answering jury questions (which is possible), then Woo has a shot because he's likeable.

So her'e my rundown ov voting in possble final 3 groupings:

Spencer 6
Tony 3
(Jac)Kass 0

Spencer 5
Woo 4
(Jac)Kass 0

Spencer 5
Tony 2
Woo 2

Tony 5
Woo 4
(Jac)Kass 0

With the last groupling being the most likely to change based on what could happen at final Tribal and Woo possibly winning.

One thing for sure, I don't see any way (Jac)Kass secures a single vote, so you should pencil her in for the final 3, cause the other players are all smart enough to realize her presence essentially makes it a final 2.

A little surprised Tony didn't play his regular idol for Trish, but his reasoning has to be to convince the others that the SupermegawowzaOMGbestidolever idol will automatically get him to the finals and hope not to get any votes.

He had the right idea of sitting final 3 with Non Dish and (Jac)Kass before (Jac)Kass blew it up, cause he'd have won that vote 9-0-0.

Go Spencer.

Say what you (general you) want about Tony
but voting for Trish (and not saving her with an idol) should earn him votes, if he makes final 3

I mean, it shows that he played the game without relying on those things too much as crutches...but his odds of winning are probably better with Trish in the game. I really think everybody else is stupid enough to believe he can use the idol at Final 4...

I'm convinced that it's a Final 2 though. I think Spencer wins the first immunity and Kass tells Tony that he has to vote out Woo since their chances are best against one another (hence Tony's crying in the preview and Kass telling him to stop/Woo talking about burning down the camp). Winner would then be whichever one of Spencer or Tony wins the final immunity and drags Kass to the end.

The jury clearly likes Tony. They were laughing at all of his jokes at Tribal Council whereas Kass in particular was being looked at with complete disgust. I don't think they'll be bitter whatsoever and Tony will walk away with nearly every vote in a Tony/Woo/Kass Final 3 and every vote in a Tony/Kass Final 2. Spencer clearly wins if he makes it to the final tribal council.

Glad Trish is gone because she became vile to look at and listen to. It's either Spencer or Tony as the winner. Kass flipping the bird to Trish at the end might not have been the best move politically, but I sure understood it. :wink: Love Woo, but I don't think he has a chance.

I don't watch this show closely so I'm usually not all on track with all the various machinations going on. I guess I started watching it about 5 yrs ago?

One it reminded me of Lost- visually~~ tropical green trees and turquoise waters ...aaaahhhh :happy:

But I love watching all the various competitions they come up with! :hyper: I always loved obstacle type course competitions on TV!

but Blah tony is still there and :( bye Tasha

I actually think some of Kass's comments have been funny...her Skeletor comments and others made me chuckle a bit..and yes Tony has been funny too. Kass is clearly not liked by anyone except maybe Tasha. and now Trish is at the Ponderosa, she will be bad mouthing Kass out the ass.
I am truly rooting for Spencer at this point. He has overcome a hell of a lot to still be in the game. I think the jurors will agree with that. (Although, Tony will get plenty of props for "playing the game")

Tony wins this thing in a landslide regardless of who he's up against. He's run the game since day 1 and they all know it. There may be a few butthurt jurors, but Tony is very persuasive and can frame everything he's done. Very similar to Boston Rob.

I was impressed that Woo made it to the Final 2. That last challenge was tough. After Spencer was voted out, Tony had this game in the (pardon the pun) bag. :wink: Sure, Kass was kooky, but she helped make the game more interesting. Spencer's speech at the end of Final Tribal was great! Can't believe another season is in the books. :sad:

After Spencer was voted out, Tony had this game in the (pardon the pun) bag.

What do you mean? It was in the best interest of Kass and Woo to take each other to the end (and Kass surely would have done so). Tony's lucky Woo made such a moronic decision. It's Colby all over again, only worse because Colby at least knew he had a pretty good shot against Tina...

Spencer gave Tony a good out that he probably should have taken. But Spencer is so damn good at puzzles that I think he would have finished that thing faster than Woo, thus leaving Tony on the outs...so, in retrospect, Tony did make the right move at Final 4.

With Tony fully aware that Woo was all about loyalty and facing the best player, Tony knew that Woo would vote out Kass and keep Tony. That is what I mean when I say he had it in the bag.

it could have all gone wrong
if Kass had been one second faster, she would have put Tony out.

and I do believe she would have had a strong case for being the better player and Spencer making a strong closing argument for her.

I also don't believe Woo would have necessarily beat Kass if he put Tony out
all he would have done is go from one puppet master to the next.

Tony rates very high on list of players to win the game, not the most brilliant but very consistent and ever vigilant from day one.

Tony kind of reminded me of a hybrid of Boston Rob and Russell Hantz. He was manic like Russell, but strategic like Rob. (And also victorious like him :wink:)

What do you mean? It was in the best interest of Kass and Woo to take each other to the end (and Kass surely would have done so). Tony's lucky Woo made such a moronic decision. It's Colby all over again, only worse because Colby at least knew he had a pretty good shot against Tina...

Spencer gave Tony a good out that he probably should have taken. But Spencer is so damn good at puzzles that I think he would have finished that thing faster than Woo, thus leaving Tony on the outs...so, in retrospect, Tony did make the right move at Final 4.

Except that Spencer said at the final 4 tribal that he would take Tony with him to the final 2 and if he went back on his word the jury should give him zero votes, so Tony got very lucky that Woo was naive, gullible, shortsighted and frankly a bit stupid. Spencer summed it up for him at the final TC when Woo said "as a student of the game don't you respect that I took the more deserving player and not the goat to the end?" And Spencer replied "No as a student of the game I would expect you to take the goat and win the million"

I also don't believe Woo would have necessarily beat Kass if he put Tony out
all he would have done is go from one puppet master to the next.

Except that in a poll of jury members at the reunion every single one of them said they'd have voted for Woo over (Jac)Kass.

He mad a very very stupid decison and cost himslef $900K.

Back
Top Bottom