Survivor: Blood vs. Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would suck to be two of the final three and split the vote and lose. Like you and your partner get 5 votes together and lose 4-3-2.

There's also the unfairness in that one of Aras or Vytas is more dangerous than a duo like Tina/Katie. Not that Tina isn't an outstanding player, but she sure as hell can't go on an immunity run. Frankly, a pair like the two of them wouldn't worry me once it's late in the merge. If they're both on the outside and you're in the majority, they're fairly easy to pick off.

Realized the irony today in that Rupert stated playing the game for the first time in his career after he was sent to Redemption Island. :lol:

I would not be surprised if Rupert won the fan prize. Think about who is left...these people certainly aren't unlikable, but none of them have the "it factor" and built in fanbase that Rupert has...unless someone emerges as a fan-favorite post-merge, Rupert will utilize the divided fan vote to his advantage, nabbing the $100,000 and probably netting 15% of the total. Remember that he nearly won the Heroes vs. Villains prize in spite of an edit that wasn't all that favorable.

I don't see Rupert winning anything. He barely participated in this season's game. There's plenty of more time for a contestant to increase their popularity. Right now, I'd give it to Tyson or Vytas. :up:

that whole segment with Kat at the redemption island challenge was just uncomfortably sad . This whole blood versus water show has been a bit of a snooze fest so far...hopefully now that the merge is about to happen, things will pick up!

that whole segment with Kat at the redemption island challenge was just uncomfortably sad .

It wasn't sad. It was pathetic. Plus, I knew Hayden wouldn't switch with her. Also, how little does she think of the guy when she thinks he's gonna dump her because she got voted out? That was dreadful. He should dump her now. Sicy, do you know if they're still together? I'm glad she's gone.

Glad Laura is gone too. All traces of Rupert have now vanished. :applaud:

It wasn't sad. It was pathetic. Plus, I knew Hayden wouldn't switch with her. Also, how little does she think of the guy when she thinks he's gonna dump her because she got voted out? That was dreadful. He should dump her now. Sicy, do you know if they're still together? I'm glad she's gone.

Glad Laura is gone too. All traces of Rupert have now vanished. :applaud:

I was thinking the same thing, if I were Hayden I wouldn't dump her because she failed to make the merge, I'd dump her because she's so clueless and insecure and immature and a number of other things.

As soon as Laura Bonerkiller told Vytas he was being voted out, I said "she's gone", such a dumb move, and where does she all of a sudden come out and decide she makes decisions, she's been a background coat tail rider and suddenly this, Survivor suicide lesson 101 right there.

keeping Laura B could have been the smarter move
they would have had to have set her down and explain her dumb move to her and get some contrition from her

looking at the Island challenge next week the other Laura could win and the women will have the numbers
if a man wins this, I would like it to be fetus

It's kind of funny that boring Hayden will probably end up with a bigger Survivor edit than Kat and potentially do better than she did in One World. It's got to be a bruise to her ego.

It's kind of funny that boring Hayden will probably end up with a bigger Survivor edit than Kat and potentially do better than she did in One World. It's got to be a bruise to her ego.

I'd rather see more boring Hayden than Kat. She was annoying. If Hayden doesn't make it to the jury or the final 3, we might not see her ever again. Woo Hoo! :hyper:

This show is so stupid. I can't believe when some people get angry, petty when people actually make a move instead of just being lambs to the slaughter.

I hope Tina goes soon, she is not really a winner at all. She was just lucky that Colby was clueless when he took her to the finals, I hope he is still driving that 2001 maroon Pontiac Aztek he won.

Lol, deep. I came on here as well to complain about Tina. It's funny that we're so pissed off about something that was only in the previews for next week. :lol:

But I hear you. I can't stand that attitude either. I would have pegged her and Katie to throw away their votes at the end due to bitterness, regardless, but she's got another thing coming if she's telling Tyson that he threw away five jury votes. Aras/Vytas and practically everybody else out there will respect the move. It was a huge play.

True that Tina was handed a million dollars by someone making the most stupid and ego-driven move in the show's history. Or at least until Tyson in Heroes vs. Villains. Coincidence?

Also, Laura M, can you quit giving me boners? :drool:

I'd rather see more boring Hayden than Kat. She was annoying. If Hayden doesn't make it to the jury or the final 3, we might not see her ever again. Woo Hoo! :hyper:

Well, Hayden has automatically made the jury, but I'm not sure why you think it means we would have to see Kat again if that were to happen...she'll never be back. She may have had the weakest edit of any second-timer in history. Truly irrelevant on the show until she dug her own grave out there.

Jeff has actually talked recently about having Colton back again. I get the idea if you're doing a Heroes vs. Villains 2 (which seems inevitable as a future season), but the dude quit the game twice and never made the merge. WTF?

Hv2 could be interesting though. Here's my selection list of people I'd like to see again:

Nicaragua: Marty, Brenda (a fan favorite who was given the shaft in editing last season, partly because she was purposely playing quiet), Holly

Redemption Island: Phillip (played out in Caramoan, but could still have some new antics to amuse us)

South Pacific: Cochran (I believe he drew the easiest hand ever of any winner, lets see how he plays with a target on his back), Sophie

One World: Jonas, Troyzan, Tarzan, Alicia

Philippines: R.C., Abi-Maria, Malcolm, Denise

Caramoan: Reynold

Blood vs. Water: Ciera, Vytas

I'm sure there's some earlier faces and some new ones from Season 28 that they could throw in the mix as well. For the record, I did a poll months back over on Sucks of who they'd most like to see back of recent players. Abi-Maria was unsurprisingly first although I doubt she'd do very well since she's socially inept, complete untrustworthy and physically useless. :lol:

Tyson seems to be the only one who:
A: Is really playing the game and thinking long term and orchestrating things
2: Interesting to watch of the remaining players this season

Vytas' comments about how he and Aras had the game sewn up were pretty funny as we knew Aras was being targeted. Whenever anyone gets cocky that's normally their come-uppance.

And the Tina preview thing...woman its a game, deal with it. As soon as she said "Monica you've been loyal so you can be #5 instead of #6", I knew that Monica was moving on to greener pastures. Almost as dumb a move as Laura Bonerkiller's move last week. How can anyone who is supposedly a veteran of the game not realize how dumb that is? Just proof of what you guys have said, she was a coat tail rider who happened to win and not a great player by any stretch.

I'm rooting for Tyson, doubtful he'll win very possibly due to bitter beer face jury, but he's playing well thus far and smart enough to keep the news of finding the idol to himself.

Sad to see Aras go.. he was good eye candy. Hopefully he'll kick ass in Redemption. Also I was surprised Redemption started again.. I thought it was done. Cant remember how they did it before as its been a few years I think. When does the next person get to be let back into the game? Like final 5 or something? Tina is annoying as hell, she needs to go.

They had it post-merge in the other two seasons, Redemption Island and South Pacific. Both times, the player returned at the second Final Five, so they have to not only make it back from RI but win the Final Five and Final Four immunity challenges. Ozzy lost the final four immunity challenge, Andrea lost the final five one.

I don't think there will be a two-way duel this season, so there either won't be a duel at the start of the episode two weeks from now or this next one will be a double boot in order to have three people over there sooner.

Well, Hayden has automatically made the jury, but I'm not sure why you think it means we would have to see Kat again if that were to happen...she'll never be back. She may have had the weakest edit of any second-timer in history. Truly irrelevant on the show until she dug her own grave out there.

Let me clarify that for you. We would see Kat again only at the reunion show. Last season, folks who didn't make the merge, weren't on the stage for the reunion show. But, since she's still with Hayden, she might be a guest of his in the audience.

I agree with you about Colton. He should never be invited to return. Jeff ripped into him pretty hard when he quit the last time. Somebody else should get a chance instead.

Supposedly, every cast member was at the reunion last year other than Brenda. The crew for whatever reason decided they could only fit the jury members on the stage that they had built, so the other castmembers were in the crowd. Some of them had brought along friends & family and some had purchased nice clothing. I'm sure they still picked up their checks for attending, but it was really ridiculous as to how that was all handled. But I get your point about Kat being gone from our screens. I think it's inevitable though that the question of them being together will be brought up and she'll be shown to the audience.

So who makes the power move against Tyson and Gervase and when do they do it? I figured it would be Laura, but previews make it seem that thats not the case. But we know how deceptive the previews can be.

At this point I'm rooting for the Sierra chick.

I could see a scenario where she wins. If the previews are accurate then maybe she comes up with the idea that sacrificing her mother can get her aligned with Tyson and Gervase, and if she got to the final 3 with those 2, I can envision enough jurors having a Tina attitude about being blindsided and blaming it on Tyson and Gervase and Ciera then winning.

Tyson has a great chance of staying in because of his idol and not telling anyone he has it. Unless Gervase finds out he has it and has been keeping that info from him..he will be pissed and try to make him play it.
and just a side note...Monica is annoying as hell

As they went to commercial after tribal I said to the wife, "I wonder if the new players are sart enough to make a move now that there's 4 of them and 3 returning players", then the previews came on. I could be one of the writers on this show.

Will be interesting to see if they do attempt that move if Tyson gets suspicious in any way and plays the idol. Would be cool to see the idol used perfectly which this would be such a case.

Back
Top Bottom