Survivor: Blood vs. Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
New Season starts September 18th. :hyper:

Meet the cast
Survivor: Blood vs. Water Video - Meet the Castaways - CBS.com

survivor-blood-vs-water.jpg

TYSON APOSTOL & RACHEL FOULGER (DATING)

Tyson Apostol
Previous Seasons: Survivor: Tocantins – 2nd jury member; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – 6th voted out

Rachel Foulger

ARAS BASKAUSKAS & VYTAS BASKAUSKAS (BROTHERS)

Aras Baskauskas
Previous Season: Survivor: Panama – Exile Island, winner

Vytas Baskauskas

RUPERT BONEHAM & LAURA BONEHAM (MARRIED)

Rupert Boneham
Previous Seasons: Survivor: Pearl Islands – 2nd jury member; Survivor: All Stars – 6th jury member, won $1 million for fan favorite; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – 7th jury member

Laura Boneham

CANDICE CODY & JOHN CODY (MARRIED)

Candice Cody (formerly Woodcock)
Previous Seasons: Survivor: Cook Islands – 5th jury member; Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – 5th jury member

John Cody

MONICA CULPEPPER & BRAD CULPEPPER (MARRIED)

Monica Culpepper
Previous Season: Survivor: One World – non-jury, 5th out

Brad Culpepper
Occupation: Attorney and retired NFL player. Played for the Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Chicago Bears.

COLTON CUMBIE & CALEB BANKSTON (ENGAGED)

Colton Cumbie
Previous Season: Survivor: One World – medically evacuated on day 16 due to illness – 6th out

Caleb Bankston

KAT EDORSSON & HAYDEN MOSS (DATING)

Kat Edorsson
Previous Season: Survivor: One World – 6th jury member

Hayden Moss

LAURA MORETT & CIERA EASTIN (MOTHER AND DAUGHTER)

Laura Morett
Previous Season: Survivor: Samoa – 3rd jury member

Ciera Eastin

GERVASE PETERSON & MARISSA PETERSON (UNCLE AND NIECE)

Gervase Peterson
Previous Season: Survivor: Borneo – 3rd jury member

Marissa Peterson

TINA WESSON & KATIE COLLINS (MOTHER AND DAUGHTER)

Tina Wesson
Previous Seasons: Survivor: The Australian Outback – winner; Survivor: All Stars – non-jury, 1st out

Katie Collins

omg cant belive Tina and Rupert againnnn. But this should be a really interesting season. Cant wait!! :applaud:

oh man I saw "Vikings...Culpepper" and thought it was Daunte Culpepper for a second.

Rooting for...uh, Gervase? I have vague memories that he seemed good natured.

I'm surprised Kat didn't bring her cousin. They still could have written "dating" in parenthesis. :lol:

Seriously, they could have at least tried for a more diverse cast. There sure are a lot of white folks.

oh man I saw "Vikings...Culpepper" and thought it was Daunte Culpepper for a second.

Rooting for...uh, Gervase? I have vague memories that he seemed good natured.

I thought I recalled when she was on the first time that they (or she) said her husband was Daunte Cuplepper...I must have misremembered.

And I think the same regards to Gervase, remember him being a good guy (who couldn't swim) and will probably be rooting for him almost as hard as I will be rooting against Rupert.

Who the hell is Laura from Survivor Samoa? I can't remember her at all. And I've never missed an episode of this show since it began.

I don't understand how I could completely forget someone on the show. :reject:

Not sure how this twist is going to play out. It has the potential to be interesting but I have to say I'm not going to enjoy it very much if we are watching real relationships destroyed in the course of the game. There's a kind of ugly that can be entertaining and then there's a kind of ugly that is just ugly and wrong. To me watching a relationship that existed prior to the show disintegrate because of the game is the latter. So I hope that's not how things play out.

Who the hell is Laura from Survivor Samoa? I can't remember her at all. And I've never missed an episode of this show since it began.

Laura was the bitchy head of the opposing tribe that Russell eliminated at the merge. Kind of similar to Corinne in her first season. She's not a bad choice to bring back.

Monica is a pretty ridiculous one though given that her husband is clearly the reason she's back. And Candice being a third-timer is just laughable.

Also, I wanted to mention this earlier, but it really deserves its own post...

Laura is hotter than her daughter. She also looks younger than last time. :drool:

Interesting cast this season. With the exception of a few, most of the contestants this season are pretty pricky. Tyson and Colton are worse than pricks. They're bona fide assholes! I find myself with no one yet to root for. Who will win my loyalty? :wink:

3 more weeks! :hyper:

There's technically only 9 newbies since Hayden was on an entire season of Big Brother. Anybody who watched BB12 knows he's a colossal bore.

OK, everybody think positive thoughts during tonight's premier...

"vote Rupert out first, vote Rupert out first, vote Rupert out first"

OK, everybody think positive thoughts during tonight's premier...

"vote Rupert out first, vote Rupert out first, vote Rupert out first"

:applaud: :up: :applaud:

Over the Summer, I bought the hat that Jeff wears on the show. Can't wait to bust it out. :wink: ... I'm such a dork. :laugh:

Lol that guy is an idiot. He's probably going to go soon. This season is going to be really good. Was disappointed in the first one to go. I thought she'd be a good player and entertaining.

This season is just crazy. There's so much to pay attention to now, with all the different scenarios that can happen with the idol, redemption, loved ones switching places... its just nuts. Dont care about Rupert, so glad he's gone.

Back
Top Bottom