Survivor: Blood vs. Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laura is definitely the wildcard. This will be a whirlwind last show to see how it all plays out. Totally rooting for Tyson....I think Hayden even will vote for Tyson...he has said aloud several times how he feels Tyson is playing the best game...I think the brothers Aras and Vitas will vote for Tyson...Katie of course probably will not..who knows who Caleb will vote for

Glad to see Tyson win! The jury really grilled Monica towards the end. She put up a good fight. I'll give Gervase credit for making it to the Final 3. He was kind of a putz in his first go round of Survivor, so he redeemed himself here. Ciera did what she could to break their alliance, but her mudslinging just didn't work.

Congrats to Tyson! He was the only choice! (WTF was Vitas rambling about/ and he was Monica's only vote) Monica was definitely the strong 2nd place...she definitely was tough in the challenges! I am glad not to have to look at her in her sparkly tank top anymore, though! :)

Kat is a loon. Did you see how embarrased Hayden was. :lol: Congrats to Tyson :up:

Only have to wait 2 months for next season.

Apparently not. Also no collecting of the name tags/torches of those voted out on the walk to the final challenge. (Which is fine, that part always sucks anyway)

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, it seems. The guy was so likable that they wanted him out more than some bigger near-term threats simply because they figured nobody would beat him in the end.

Back
Top Bottom