Survivor: Blood vs. Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The loved ones team is not very bright. This is the second week in a row they've made poor strategic moves at the vote.

Their theory about Tyson switching with Rachel is absolute nonsense. Have they not seen him play before? There's no way he'll switch places with her. And the preview hinting that he might only makes me more certain he won't.

I agree....
I will be totally surprised if Tyson switches...
especially with as it seems he has a lot of power in his tribe at the moment

Wow, quite an episode tonight.

Colton easily solidified his place as the second largest piece of shit in Survivor history. I don't expect him to be at the reunion. Glad that fuckwad is gone.

Leave it to the loved ones to consistently make the dumbest possible decision. They have clear leadership. It's just the leader has no idea what he's doing.

Yes, that would have been great. Culpepper is screwed. If he fucked over one of his closest allies on the show, how can anyone else trust him? He's like Russell "Lite".

Shit, after last night's episode, I don't know how Colton could show his face around town again. I felt badly for his boyfriend. He seems like a decent dude.

Despite Colton's histrionics, the show was awesome last night. I'm starting to grow a greater appreciation for Tyson.

Why the hell did Colton even come back again? Loserrrr.

Culpepper wont be lasting long. Mr foot in his mouth.

Culpepper is a dick. :down: He is a marked man. I was truly hoping the blindside was on....but the more they show them talking about a blindside, the more certain it will be that there will not be a blindside...so
and Colton? I have no words:doh:

The show needs a villain and Culpepper fits the bill. The other villain quit the show. Culpepper could go all the way to the Final 3. Stranger things have happened. If he can make it to the merge, he might be tough to beat in immunity challenges.

Alright Hewson, we need you to come up with a good nickname for Culpepper. :wink:

be careful what you wish for

I actually felt a little bad for Culpepper, he went out without whining or bitterness

I think Brad at least has the right perspective that its just a game and he was playing hard, probably too hard and that cost him. Many others (several examples this season already) take it too personally.

Culpepper just came on way too strong...he should have just chilled a bit...but with that said...I thought it was great last night!

and what a dumb-ass his wife is for burning the immunity clue!!!!

She should have shared it with the entire tribe and they could have looked for it together if she wanted to take the target off her!

Yesss that was an awesome tribal. And go Clayton's boyfriend! I forgot his name but he's awesome.

So....please don't show us that girls toes again, Survivor :ohmy::no::sick:

Yeah I can do without that and all the shots of Ciera's 2,869 bug bites and the like. Not what the good lord intended when he invented high definition television.

Nothing particularly earth shattering this week. Decent enough blind side, but she's so meh that it wasn't even that entertaining to watch it unfold.

Kat is as dumb as a rock....
She had the right idea, but went about it the wrong way! I would have been thrilled to see Monica gone....but Kat was too stupid to figure out how to play it!
also, who would have thought I would be so thoroughly enjoying Tyson this time....go TYSON!!:hyper:

Kat is as dumb as a rock....
She had the right idea, but went about it the wrong way! I would have been thrilled to see Monica gone....but Kat was too stupid to figure out how to play it!
also, who would have thought I would be so thoroughly enjoying Tyson this time....go TYSON!!:hyper:

Holy shit! Tyson is saving this season from being lame. He is hysterical. Kat should have just admitted to Monica that she had concerns about her strategy. Denying it ruined her. What a dumbass.

I'll give Culpepper credit for at least losing with dignity.

Tyson says a lot of hilarious shit, but was way underutilized in his other two seasons. He also made two of the dumbest decisions in Survivor history, going along with Coach in hooking up with J.T./Stephen at the merge in Tocantins, and of course, voting himself out of the game in Heroes vs. Villains (he really should have thought that one through). From the looks of it though, he could potentially get himself far in this game. Even win.

There's two impending problems coming up...one is that a returning player could re-enter the game from Redemption Island. If they're pissed at the other returning players, they'll side with the family members and then have the numbers at the merge. (Angry returning player + Laura Boneham + Caleb + Ciera + Vytas + Katie + Hayden). That's a very easy majority. Tina likely sides with them as well after the first vote since her daughter is in that group.

The other problem (and the entire crux of the season) revolves around whether or not these family bonds are going to prove important enough for people that they won't take the obvious route and simply let it be family vs. returning players at the merge. We know for a fact that Laura M/Ciera and Tina/Katie will do anything in their power to keep each other in the game, possibly at their own detriment. Likely the same for Aras/Vytas as well.

A great season thus far with some very involved strategy and big characters. Easily the best season post-Heroes vs. Villains other than Philippines. That's not saying much, exactly, but I've thoroughly enjoyed each episode thus far. Who would have thought that Fans vs. Favorites 2 would annoy everyone and that this jump-the-shark sort of concept would prove to turn out great? :up:

The other problem (and the entire crux of the season) revolves around whether or not these family bonds are going to prove important enough for people that they won't take the obvious route and simply let it be family vs. returning players at the merge. We know for a fact that Laura M/Ciera and Tina/Katie will do anything in their power to keep each other in the game, possibly at their own detriment. Likely the same for Aras/Vytas as well.

:

I think we're going to see folks who have no loved ones left (Tyson and Gervase especially)trying to steer votes to break up other pairs of loved ones and something tells me no pair of loved ones will survive in tact till late in the game because everyone else will be paranoid of a pair of loved ones(for example Vytas and Aras) teaming up down the stretch to be 2 of the final 3 or the final 2 depending on which model they use this season.

Back
Top Bottom