Survivor 37: David Vs. Goliath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crazy episode last night. I love when people over indulge at the reward feast. Carl screwed up bigtime. At least he didn't puke like Alison.

Carl did puke didn't he?
Just not repeatedly like Allison.

And how does CBS not edit out the part at tribal council when Kara says to Carl "I'm just going to call a spade a spade". In this day & age for that to make the airwaves even though we know what she meant by it is mind boggling.

Carl did puke didn't he?
Just not repeatedly like Allison.

And how does CBS not edit out the part at tribal council when Kara says to Carl "I'm just going to call a spade a spade". In this day & age for that to make the airwaves even though we know what she meant by it is mind boggling.

Even though Carl got shitfaced after the 2nd Reward, he didn't puke. Allison and Alec were the pukers after the 1st Reward.

I was totally thinking the same thing when Kara made her spade is a spade remark. Probst should have taken that comment out.

If Gabby goes after BBT next week, she's got no chance of winning. BBT has got more allies. Gabby only has Allison.

Great episode. Angelina or Gabby are gonna take this thing.

Angelina’s barter move was brilliant. She’s made a lot of mistakes and nobody trusts her, but I believe she can skate through and win it.

Gabby is a chameleon playing a quality strategic game. When she’s with BBT she’s flirty. When in front of the guys she’s crying, when she goes up to Alison she’s like “listen motherfucker, here’s how we’re voting”.

Gabby doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell. Her game has been about latching on to BBT and denying a friendship with Allison to the others. More people on the jury like BBT than her.

Angelina is a Wild Card, though, as much as I think she's a C U Next Tuesday, she's been making some moves. But, she does come off as a huge phony and if the others don't see it, they deserve to lose.

Carl was an asshole. I was happy to see him go. He broke one of the rules of Survivor: He was too bossy.

I do like Davie. He seems to represent the spirit of the underdog David tribe. He was more fun loving when he was drunk as opposed to Carl. Gabby reminds me of that other chick from one of the recent seasons who was always crying. Sometimes, all of the previous Survivor seasons/contestants are a blur. :wink:

That was pretty crazy this week. Carl really sabotaged himself by trying to control everyone. The others dropped all their strategies just long enough to unite and get rid of him. I can’t believe Angelina is still there, though.

That was pretty crazy this week. Carl really sabotaged himself by trying to control everyone. The others dropped all their strategies just long enough to unite and get rid of him. I can’t believe Angelina is still there, though.

Angelina is scaring me because it seems like she might be headed to, at least, a Final 4. According to how they're editing her, she seems like a huge phony and just makes moves to put on her resume. But, she's at least making moves while most of the others aren't.

:lol:

BBT owes Davie huge for the giving him the heads up on Gabby's blindside attempt.

Yes he does. And nobody else knows Davie tipped him off, everyone on the jury, plus Gabby & Nick all think Christian figured it out on his own,

I still have a sense Davie ends up winning.

Yes he does. And nobody else knows Davie tipped him off, everyone on the jury, plus Gabby & Nick all think Christian figured it out on his own,

I still have a sense Davie ends up winning.

After BBT, I'm rooting for Davie. Nick totally overreacted about BBT voting for Carl. I was liking Nick for a while, but not so much now. Gabby had the right idea, but should have gone about it differently.

At this point, I don’t really care who wins as long as it isn’t Angelina. I am kind of rooting for Christian, just because he started out as the nerd weakling and has played so well that he has grown into a real threat without being a huge jerk about it. I think he is going to get voted out soon, though.

Yeah all in on team Davie now.

Preference of who I'd like to see win of the remaining:

Davie
Kara
Alison
Nick
Mike
An inanimate carbon rod
Hugh Jass ("oh, remember I got rice for the tribe, I don't want to use that but take me on the reward")

Yeah all in on team Davie now.

Preference of who I'd like to see win of the remaining:

Davie
Kara
Alison
Nick
Mike
An inanimate carbon rod
Hugh Jass ("oh, remember I got rice for the tribe, I don't want to use that but take me on the reward")

Yes, that is my exact order. That was hilarious when Hugh Jass said her bullshit and didn't get picked.

Hope to see BBT return sometime down the line. He was awesome.

Man, does that girl have no shame. She didn’t want to use the rice move as currency? LOL. The rice move was all about currency.

Someone will bring her to the finals and she’ll be easily defeated.

I think Nick has the best shot right now.

BBT will absolutely be back. Isn’t it about time for another “best of” season yet?

Man, does that girl have no shame. She didn’t want to use the rice move as currency? LOL. The rice move was all about currency.

Someone will bring her to the finals and she’ll be easily defeated.

I think Nick has the best shot right now.

BBT will absolutely be back. Isn’t it about time for another “best of” season yet?

All Stars are cool, but they should give it a few more seasons. Who knows? They could announce an All Star cast for next season after the reunion. If Nick makes it to the Final 4, I'd be surprised. I don't think he's that good.

I'm rooting for Davie now. Davie vs. all the Goliaths.

And everyone seems to be totally ignoring Mike, except when they ask him to vote with them. He's just been coasting under the radar this whole time. They need to wake up and start paying attention to him or he's going to coast his way to the final.

I'm rooting for Davie now. Davie vs. all the Goliaths.

And everyone seems to be totally ignoring Mike, except when they ask him to vote with them. He's just been coasting under the radar this whole time. They need to wake up and start paying attention to him or he's going to coast his way to the final.

I don't think anyone really respects Mike's game. He's coasting like you said. Could he make it to a Final 3? Sure, because no one will vote him the million bucks and he'd be a wise choice for the others to utilize. If Davie wins, it would be an incredible story.

Yeah at this point any of the other 4 should want to go to the final 3 with Mike and Hugh Jass, would likely be a double shutout.

Angelina is so full of herself that she didn’t realize Nick chose her because he knew nobody liked her.

Angelina put in a good showing, but she didn't stand a chance against Nick and Mike. Mike was a sleeper in that he managed to worm his way into the Final 3 and some people actually voted for him at the end.

Nick is a good winner. Kicked ass at the end when it really counted. The only way they should bring back Angelina is for a Villains-type season.

I would love to see Natalie and Angelina on a villains season. :up:

Yes and both are in denial about their true selves. Natalie was delusional and Hugh Jass was completely full of shit while also having the balls to play the military wife card. Good grief.

Back
Top Bottom