Survivor 36: Ghost Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked JT way more than Chris. Chris is a World Class Douche. JT was cool, but not the brightest bulb. :wink:

Agree with you. Chris should have played the Idol. But, yes, apparently he was that clueless. Naturally, Libby is gonna wanna find out who wrote her name down too, but she might already know.

In his situation, it was beyond idiotic to not play it. It was only good for one more week, so you might as well play it in the now and worry about the next round when it comes. Plus, he was clearly a target going into that tribal. It's basically on par with James having two idols with three rounds left to play them and also not taking the safe route. But like J.T. whose cursed idol he possessed, Chris had a massive ego and never thought he could actually be the one on the chopping block.

100%

If I ever got a whiff that I could be next, I’m whipping my idol out.

Probst during the reward challenge talking about Sea Bass: "He's always high"...don't think he only meant his slingshot shots.

Thought Deliverance was going to get tossed by the sling shot.

And Angela has obviously studied the Linda Lovelace technique. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Probst during the reward challenge talking about Sea Bass: "He's always high"...don't think he only meant his slingshot shots.

Thought Deliverance was going to get tossed by the sling shot.

And Angela has obviously studied the Linda Lovelace technique. :ohmy:

Holy shit, that thing was huge! :lol:

Couldn't lie her way out of that one. Though its too bad, I would have been fine with granny panties going home. She's a bit too full of herself for my liking.

Anyone notice that the stoner is never mentioned when folks are targeting people. And he didn't utter one word at TC, in fact was only shown once the whole time. Its like he's not even part of the strategic portion of the game, just there to blaze up and row boats in challenges.

Couldn't lie her way out of that one. Though its too bad, I would have been fine with granny panties going home. She's a bit too full of herself for my liking.

Anyone notice that the stoner is never mentioned when folks are targeting people. And he didn't utter one word at TC, in fact was only shown once the whole time. Its like he's not even part of the strategic portion of the game, just there to blaze up and row boats in challenges.

Granny Panties is the worst. But, the right one went home. The stoner bug will float along until the end when he’ll get eaten up.

This game is still wide open.

Too bad Deliverance wasted his idol, but at least he didn't let Jenna fool him into playing it for her.

Why was Granny Panties practically crying at the end of TC, did she really think Michael was so good looking that she can't stand the thought of island life without him?

Too bad Deliverance wasted his idol, but at least he didn't let Jenna fool him into playing it for her.

Why was Granny Panties practically crying at the end of TC, did she really think Michael was so good looking that she can't stand the thought of island life without him?

Well, I suppose she was crying because she was emotionally drained or some shit like that. Either Domenick, Wendel, or Angela are winning this thing.

I wasn't a big fan of this episode. Most of it was spent plotting who to vote for. Laurel is too insecure to win this thing. She's gotta have a little more faith in her allies.

Yes, Deliverance shouldn't have played the Idol, but at least he didn't give it to Michael or Jenna. I could see him returning in a future season. Jenna... not so much.

GP has no chance. She just cries too damn much. :lol:

Yeah, GP is annoying, no doubt.

I was yelling at the tv for Wendell to play his Idol, but fortunately it worked out for him. Deliverance has no chance. All he does is blurt out stuff. No chance either for Laurel. Too wishy washy. The Final 3 will probably be Domenick, Wendell, and Angela.

Yeah I got a sense with the way Deliverance was going on that he and Laurel had hatched a plan to try and flush Wendell's idol out while still voting for Chelsea, thus giving them a better chance to make a move on Wendell & Dom later while remaining loyal for now. Was surprised Wendell didn't play the idol, so he must have gotten a similar sense.

Still nobody paying any attention to Stoner. He might just slide right into the final 3....all he needs is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and he's fine...

I forgot the name of the girl. I think she was on the show twice no less. But she and her male cousin were uncomfortably close too. We made the comment of "kissing cousins". Well, Stoner and his sister took it to the next level. At least Stoner's sister was attractive. :lol:

I have to go back and watch, I snoozed out during the loved ones visit and woke up in time to see GP bitching about Wendell.

I was hoping GP would get a sweet blindside. She’s irritating every time she’s on screen. It’s funny trying to see her manipulate the rest of the women.

Wendell showed some balls not playing the idol. He must have picked up something I didn’t see because Deliverance seemed to be gunning for him. My first feeling was this guy is stupid for opening his trap and putting heat on Wendell, but I guess he was trying to flush the idol out. Didn’t work, and now there will be bad blood.

Back
Top Bottom