Survivor 36: Ghost Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CBS was sneaky not telling us they were following up Celebrity Big Brother with Celebrity Survivor.

Greatest tribe in Survivor history features Seth Rogen, Lou Diamond Phillips and the banjo kid from Deliverance. That tribe is stacked.

I'd have to assume Seth Rogen is Jacob? That guy was a fool. And what kind of name is Donathon?

Seth Rogen is (was) Jacob. (Could also be the illegitimate son of Bob Ross), but the voice put him clearly into Seth Rogen territory.

Donathan is the kind of name that either;

A. You can't decide between Donald and Jonathan
2. You chose Jonathan but someone's penmanship was so bad your son ended up Donathan
Thirdly. The name you give to your kid as he plays dueling banjos with some strangers who are passing through town on a white water rafting trip.

And James is Lou Diamond Phillips, or we can just call him La Bamba.

La Bamba it is!

For the first time ever, a Survivor contestant is from my hometown of Nesconset, NY. And that would be Domenick. Let's hope he does us proud. :wink: I hope he sticks around for a while. He's entertaining at least.

Rogen, Desiree, and Chris all hail from Brooklyn. Rogen has already disgraced himself. Wonder if he even stepped out of his house today. Probably had to take some extra bong hits first.

I liked Gonzalez. They shouldn't have voted her out. I would have voted Deliverance over her any day.

Good lord. This is literally the most attractive female cast, not just in Survivor history, but maybe ever on a television show. Great idea to make this season where they do the "clothes on your back" thing again since all these women are walking around in their underwear. :up:

Seriously, what did casting do for this season? Just choose women based on whether or not they had a proportionally large ass. :lol:

Good lord. This is literally the most attractive female cast, not just in Survivor history, but maybe ever on a television show. Great idea to make this season where they do the "clothes on your back" thing again since all these women are walking around in their underwear. :up:

Seriously, what did casting do for this season? Just choose women based on whether or not they had a proportionally large ass. :lol:

Yes, and then we get the pleasure of watching those women run through the woods looking for an idol. :wink:

These schlubby camera-men were probably panting to death for about three different reasons. :up:

These schlubby camera-men were probably panting to death for about three different reasons. :up:

Something tells me that they've seen women running around nearly naked in the woods or anywhere else before on the show. :wink:

Plus, all the contestants who didn't wear any clothes.

Yeah, he really can come off as a supreme douche far more often than the moments he's likeable.
But dude can throw, no question there, he destroyed that challenge.

Yeah, he really can come off as a supreme douche far more often than the moments he's likeable.
But dude can throw, no question there, he destroyed that challenge.

Yeah, he killed it. No doubt. But, then he showboated like a douche during his confessional. :wink:

Finally caught up. Good season so far. A couple of pretty faces got smashed during that challenge, which was entertaining. I’m gonna have to go back and watch Tribal Council again. Fell sleep somewhere along the way and next thing I know Lou Diamond Phillips was staring down the tribe as he walked to get his torch snuffed.

Finally caught up. Good season so far. A couple of pretty faces got smashed during that challenge, which was entertaining. I’m gonna have to go back and watch Tribal Council again. Fell sleep somewhere along the way and next thing I know Lou Diamond Phillips was staring down the tribe as he walked to get his torch snuffed.

Chelsea got hit hard at least twice. They looked painful.

La Bamba got screwed by a supposed ally.

Bradley, an allegedly intelligent guy, didn't have the foresight to realize that being a dick will get you voted out in a hurry. Libby will either be someone else's pawn or voted out soon enough also.

They're teasing the rivalry between Domenick and Chris. Hopefully, Chris gets the shit end of the stick.

The irony is that if Chris had been unluckier in the idol risk-taking game and landed on "No Vote" right away, he would have been forced to play the idol at the next tribal council and thus would have ended up safe.

In his situation, it was beyond idiotic to not play it. It was only good for one more week, so you might as well play it in the now and worry about the next round when it comes. Plus, he was clearly a target going into that tribal. It's basically on par with James having two idols with three rounds left to play them and also not taking the safe route. But like J.T. whose cursed idol he possessed, Chris had a massive ego and never thought he could actually be the one on the chopping block.

Back
Top Bottom