Survivor 35- Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We've got one former NFL player, Alan, (who doesn't look long for the game) and we have another contestant, Patrick, who clearly was separated at birth from twin brother Andy Dalton.

I think it gets magnified when you start out with 6 player tribes instead of 9 player tribes so they have to jump right into the fray if they're smart.

We've got one former NFL player, Alan, (who doesn't look long for the game) and we have another contestant, Patrick, who clearly was separated at birth from twin brother Andy Dalton.

Yes, Alan Ball definitely looks like a paranoid idiot so far.

I mean, it was predictable because why the fuck would you get rid of Patrick? Lose a strong competitor and great survival skills guy for Simone who is a crafty social player who literally sucks at everything?

There's a difference between being annoying which Patrick clearly is and being untrustworthy. As it stands, Patrick is exactly the sort of person you'd want to take far with you in the game. Does the work, wins the challenges and pisses everyone off with his poor social game.

Ali is just :drool: :drool: :drool::drool:

Is it me, or was there a lot more positioning and game play than normal for a first episode?

Yeah, as the bellhop was saying in the last episode, there's basically nowhere to hide on a small tribe. You have to come out swinging almost immediately.

For the casual audience that always cares way too much about challenge prowess, it's exactly the sort of setup they should prefer whereas a tribe of 10 is how people like Sandra can basically hide themselves for long periods of time. It's very hard to stick around long on a small tribe if you're bad at challenges as the odds of having to go back to tribal soon increase exponentially when you're down to four or fewer players.

35436_patrick_boltonp.jpeg

ap_texans_bengals_football_77602772-e1447760873166.jpg

Last edited:
I was glad Alan got voted out. The secret advantage was interesting. Love how it backfired for Devin. That was hilarious.

I was almost as confused as Dev with the secret advantage. I thought she had to will it to a player who could then use it to stop someone from voting, not send it to someone on another tribe to stop them from voting. (Unless she did will it to Desi or Joe and they didn't show any of that and that person sent it to Dev to stop him from voting.)

There was no way Joe wasn't going to come out on top once Devin's vote was blocked. If he played the idol on Desi instead of himself, then Desi/Joe/Allen would all be immune after the re-vote if a unanimous consensus could not be formed on who to vote out. Obviously, that consensus would be to vote out Allen because Ashley would have to draw rocks with Devin if she didn't agree to it.

Not that I fault Joe given all the emotions at hand and the shock over Devin's vote being blocked, but if he had thought about how it would end, he could've earned some extra brownie points with Desi.

Last edited:
I'm very annoyed at this last vote. She was like the only one I really liked out of everyone. :angry:

Ali will surely be given another chance, so whatever. You can never really feel sorry for anybody that you know hasn't ended their Survivor journey just yet. What with all the third and fourth opportunities... :doh:

I totally agree! I can't believe he played it. Logically, if they aren't scrambling in front of your eyes when you pull it out before the voting, you clearly aren't the target. It was beyond dumb.

Better to be safe than sorry. :wink:

I can't say I like Joe, but he sure makes things more entertaining. I hate Cole the most and Chrissy is a close 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom