Survivor 34: Game Changers - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-26-2017, 03:32 PM   #121
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BigMacPhisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,218
Local Time: 09:15 PM
It's not like we need to really feel sorry for her...third place is like $85,000 and fourth place is like $75,000 so she's probably raked in about $300,000 over her four seasons in placement prizes and reunion show fees plus she won a car back in Season 12.

Likewise, Ozzy has to be up there too in terms of banking the most money without actually winning. Obviously, Rubert is tops thanks to that $1,000,000 pity prize.
__________________

__________________
BigMacPhisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:15 PM   #122
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,323
Local Time: 09:15 PM
"Hey Rupert, build a shelter in the path of the ocean and we'll give you a free million!"
__________________

__________________
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 06:33 PM   #123
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
MrPryck2U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Long Island, NY, USA, Earth
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 09:15 PM
In defense of BigMac, I too find Aubrey attractive. Hallie is more attractive, but I'd rather chill with Aubrey.

Officer Waffle was kinda like Tony 1/3. No problem lying but no charisma and no style. Cullpepper was dumb for not having Yau Man Zero there. Yau Man Zero was pretty much socially challenged. Hopefully, he never returns. Plus, no more Ozzy. No more Cirie. It would be pointless for Birdcage to return. He'll always be a threat. Birdcage practically deserves his own TV show.
__________________
MrPryck2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:51 PM   #124
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,323
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Birdcage must read Interference based on his choice of shirt at the reunion.
__________________
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:37 PM   #125
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BigMacPhisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,218
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
Yau Man Zero was pretty much socially challenged. Hopefully, he never returns. Plus, no more Ozzy. No more Cirie. It would be pointless for Birdcage to return. He'll always be a threat.
Really, no more anyone. They've scraped the barrel of practically everyone they could possibly want to be back and we've seen people play three times that we could have never have imagined would be granted that opportunity.

Let's go like four seasons of all newbies and then have a killer second chance season. At the moment, there is basically nobody left that I really want to see get a second shot and certainly nobody I want to see for a third or fourth or fifth time. Enough is enough.
__________________
BigMacPhisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:48 PM   #126
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 1,851
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
Really, no more anyone. They've scraped the barrel of practically everyone they could possibly want to be back and we've seen people play three times that we could have never have imagined would be granted that opportunity.

Let's go like four seasons of all newbies and then have a killer second chance season. At the moment, there is basically nobody left that I really want to see get a second shot and certainly nobody I want to see for a third or fourth or fifth time. Enough is enough.

How about Aubry?
__________________
brooklynmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:11 PM   #127
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BigMacPhisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,218
Local Time: 09:15 PM
I mean, if you're going to hand out another third try to somebody, she's got to be near the top of the list. But I'd rather just not see anyone back for quite some time. Plus, she just played in the last two straight years...let her have a break like Malcolm got.
__________________
BigMacPhisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:45 PM   #128
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 1,851
Local Time: 09:15 PM
I enjoy watching the people that competed in previous seasons, but you're right in that they're getting a bit worn out. I wouldn't mind a team of previous players V's a new cast.

I can't remember the theme of next season but I do remember it felt forced and corny.
__________________
brooklynmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:06 PM   #129
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
MrPryck2U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Long Island, NY, USA, Earth
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynmike View Post
I enjoy watching the people that competed in previous seasons, but you're right in that they're getting a bit worn out. I wouldn't mind a team of previous players V's a new cast.

I can't remember the theme of next season but I do remember it felt forced and corny.
Heroes/Healers/Hustlers
__________________
MrPryck2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:15 PM   #130
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 1,851
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
Heroes/Healers/Hustlers


Oofah!
__________________
brooklynmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 09:41 PM   #131
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
MrPryck2U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Long Island, NY, USA, Earth
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynmike View Post
Oofah!
I remember when they featured tribes separated by races. There was a brief controversy as a result. Then, after a few episodes, they wound up mixing up the tribes. ( Now, mind you, Survivor is filmed in advance.) There were actually idiots out there who thought the show mixed the races quickly because of the backlash.


I can't say I'm super psyched for next season's gimmick, but I'll keep an open mind. I'll probably watch Survivor until it ends.
__________________
MrPryck2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:21 AM   #132
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 1,851
Local Time: 09:15 PM
I've always maintained that it would be awesome to label the teams Beauty, Brains, and Brawn but put completely random people on the teams and watch them try to validate their label.
__________________
brooklynmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 03:50 PM   #133
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,323
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynmike View Post
I've always maintained that it would be awesome to label the teams Beauty, Brains, and Brawn but put completely random people on the teams and watch them try to validate their label.
Even better have the teams be Ugly, Stupid and Scrawny and see how the players react to those labels.

(Deb could be on all 3 tribes)
__________________
Hewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:24 PM   #134
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
MrPryck2U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Long Island, NY, USA, Earth
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Even better have the teams be Ugly, Stupid and Scrawny and see how the players react to those labels.

(Deb could be on all 3 tribes)
Yes, once again Deb captured that Triple Crown.
__________________
MrPryck2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 09:16 PM   #135
Refugee
 
brooklynmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Like landing a 747 onto your front lawn
Posts: 1,851
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewson View Post
even better have the teams be ugly, stupid and scrawny and see how the players react to those labels.

(deb could be on all 3 tribes)


lol.
__________________

__________________
brooklynmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com