Survivor 34: Game Changers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not like we need to really feel sorry for her...third place is like $85,000 and fourth place is like $75,000 so she's probably raked in about $300,000 over her four seasons in placement prizes and reunion show fees plus she won a car back in Season 12.

Likewise, Ozzy has to be up there too in terms of banking the most money without actually winning. Obviously, Rubert is tops thanks to that $1,000,000 pity prize.

In defense of BigMac, I too find Aubrey attractive. Hallie is more attractive, but I'd rather chill with Aubrey.

Officer Waffle was kinda like Tony 1/3. No problem lying but no charisma and no style. Cullpepper was dumb for not having Yau Man Zero there. Yau Man Zero was pretty much socially challenged. Hopefully, he never returns. Plus, no more Ozzy. No more Cirie. It would be pointless for Birdcage to return. He'll always be a threat. Birdcage practically deserves his own TV show.

Yau Man Zero was pretty much socially challenged. Hopefully, he never returns. Plus, no more Ozzy. No more Cirie. It would be pointless for Birdcage to return. He'll always be a threat.

Really, no more anyone. They've scraped the barrel of practically everyone they could possibly want to be back and we've seen people play three times that we could have never have imagined would be granted that opportunity.

Let's go like four seasons of all newbies and then have a killer second chance season. At the moment, there is basically nobody left that I really want to see get a second shot and certainly nobody I want to see for a third or fourth or fifth time. Enough is enough.

Really, no more anyone. They've scraped the barrel of practically everyone they could possibly want to be back and we've seen people play three times that we could have never have imagined would be granted that opportunity.

Let's go like four seasons of all newbies and then have a killer second chance season. At the moment, there is basically nobody left that I really want to see get a second shot and certainly nobody I want to see for a third or fourth or fifth time. Enough is enough.

How about Aubry?

I mean, if you're going to hand out another third try to somebody, she's got to be near the top of the list. But I'd rather just not see anyone back for quite some time. Plus, she just played in the last two straight years...let her have a break like Malcolm got.

I enjoy watching the people that competed in previous seasons, but you're right in that they're getting a bit worn out. I wouldn't mind a team of previous players V's a new cast.

I can't remember the theme of next season but I do remember it felt forced and corny.

I enjoy watching the people that competed in previous seasons, but you're right in that they're getting a bit worn out. I wouldn't mind a team of previous players V's a new cast.

I can't remember the theme of next season but I do remember it felt forced and corny.

Heroes/Healers/Hustlers

I remember when they featured tribes separated by races. There was a brief controversy as a result. Then, after a few episodes, they wound up mixing up the tribes. ( Now, mind you, Survivor is filmed in advance.) There were actually idiots out there who thought the show mixed the races quickly because of the backlash.

I can't say I'm super psyched for next season's gimmick, but I'll keep an open mind. I'll probably watch Survivor until it ends.

I've always maintained that it would be awesome to label the teams Beauty, Brains, and Brawn but put completely random people on the teams and watch them try to validate their label.

Even better have the teams be Ugly, Stupid and Scrawny and see how the players react to those labels.

(Deb could be on all 3 tribes)

Now, if they were going to do a returning player season in the near future, I would like them bringing back the White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar tribe setup, but obviously they would be doing it with returning players. So you'd have a lot of returnee oddballs on the No Collar tribe, intelligent gamers/professionals on White Collar, etc.

Now, if they were going to do a returning player season in the near future, I would like them bringing back the White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar tribe setup, but obviously they would be doing it with returning players. So you'd have a lot of returnee oddballs on the No Collar tribe, intelligent gamers/professionals on White Collar, etc.

I like the Collar gimmick, but prefer new players. Maybe one returning player from each tribe, but that's it.

Yeah, I'm saying it would be a cool way to divide them once they've waited a few years and have a nice crop. Like Second Chance: White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar...it would also be a cool idea since we'd get a look at the occupations of returning players which usually kind of fall by the wayside when they play again since people just know them as "Jeff, the guy who did the dumb move in Season 22" or whatever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom