Survivor 34: Game Changers - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2017, 08:51 AM   #91
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:45 PM
Yeah not thrilled with the outcome. Andrea thinks she's running the show, but I think its really Cirie who is in charge. Andrea won't last.

Old 05-04-2017, 06:32 PM   #92
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Of course it's Cirie calling the shots. And is anybody shocked at this point?

There's still tons of maneuvering to come though. Even if the five that voted for Zeke stay together, they're going to get bombed by Tai and Troyzan's idols eventually. They have three combined and could force one of the other five out at this very next tribal council if they like.

If the five really plan on sticking together, then removing Zeke was an act of pure lunacy. It could have been 6-3 after that last tribal council and now they barely have a majority.

Also, I've got to say, that's still one of the shittiest reward challenges they have ever done. When you have such a complicated word puzzle, it makes all of the running-back-and-forth beforehand to be absolutely pointless. Just seven minutes of boredom before someone stumbles upon the answer.

Old 05-04-2017, 06:36 PM   #93
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Troyzan looks like he's just along for the ride though, doesn't seem to have any real involvement with strategy.
And they weirdly bury him in the edit. Like something will happen on screen and you expect to hear a Troyzan confessional because it involves him, and nope, it's Brad or Sierra.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:49 PM   #94
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post

There's still tons of maneuvering to come though. Even if the five that voted for Zeke stay together, they're going to get bombed by Tai and Troyzan's idols eventually. They have three combined and could force one of the other five out at this very next tribal council if they like.

If the five really plan on sticking together, then removing Zeke was an act of pure lunacy. It could have been 6-3 after that last tribal council and now they barely have a majority.
Normally keeping the fact that you have an idol to yourself is wise, but in this current scenario, Yau Man Wannabe and Wallpaper should let Brad and Sierra Bullock know about idols (Yau Man Lite doesn't have to fess up to having 2, he could still keep 1 secret) and devise a plan to make sure they know which one of them is being targeted, use an idol and get on of the five out.
You're right that removing Zeke made very little sense from a numbers standpoint. If they took Bullock out, then those idols would be almost rendered useless (if they took Tai Stick out then they would have sent 2 idols home unused cause he's not bright enough to know when to use one anyway). Hopefully now that comes back to bite them in the ass (preferably Andrea), and even if idols aren't their comeuppance, I expect Officer Waffle to vote against that group next week anyway.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:44 PM   #95
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Officer Waffle! Yeah baby! She has the look of a puppy who has just had a bone ripped out of its mouth.

With Birdcage out, it's down to Aubrey and Culpepper who I want to win.

BigMac, how big is that Cirie poster that you have on your bedroom ceiling?
Old 05-05-2017, 01:35 AM   #96
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Eh, it's not really about being a fan. I just objectively have seen Cirie play this game well four times. That's an outstanding player. She was a challenge away from winning the game twice.

If I'm a fan of anyone, it's the most entertaining players, so basically the crazies. Greg Buis, Coach, Phillip...the legends will always live on in my heart!
Old 05-05-2017, 10:54 PM   #97
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
Eh, it's not really about being a fan. I just objectively have seen Cirie play this game well four times. That's an outstanding player. She was a challenge away from winning the game twice.

If I'm a fan of anyone, it's the most entertaining players, so basically the crazies. Greg Buis, Coach, Phillip...the legends will always live on in my heart!
Naturally, If Cirie wins the game, I'll be eating my words.

I think Debbie, Brandon Hantz, and Naonka are Hall of Fame crazies too. Philip and Coach were at least somewhat likeable.

This season has been pretty exciting, Some big names have already been voted out. ( Tony, Sandra, Ozzy, and Birdcage to name a few.) It sucked to see Birdcage get voted out. His passion for the game was entertaining. Plus, he was a good person.
Old 05-07-2017, 03:06 PM   #98
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I just love that the modern seasons have so many players. The game has truly evolved whereas the early seasons would often consist of one alliance just staying in control and there being maybe two potential winners.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:12 PM   #99
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Officer Waffle strikes again. She's horrible. I don't like her.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:18 PM   #100
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah she was pretty deceitful there.
Of course Bullock should have never told Waffle that Hothead and Yau Man Lite were possibly gonna vote for Andrea, so she kind of has herself to blame.
Hothead said "don't do anything stupid" and what does Sierra Bullock do right away? Let's the bus go below 50 by telling Officer Waffle about the plan. Definition of stupid.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:43 PM   #101
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Yeah, Sierra definitely made a stupid move there. I hope that Hothead never returns to the game when she gets voted out. She's worse than Officer Waffle.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:37 PM   #102
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Well, at least HotHead didn't flip to Sierra's side because they'd have possessed a literal mine field.

Number of Hidden Idols:

Yau Man Lite: 2
Troyzan : 1
Sierra Officer Waffle : 1 (legacy advantage at Final Six)

It would have inadvertently handed the game to Brad's alliance.

Looks like Cirie is going for a really big play in the next episode's preview, bringing out the tears to emotionally manipulate Yau Man Lite.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:23 AM   #103
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Well, Cirie went for the big play, but it blew up in her face. Can she still win the Big Money? Stay tuned. Tai will make it to the Final 4 at least with those 2 Idols still in his pocket or maybe he'll use one to save somebody else. Glad Hothead is gone. I hope she never returns to the game. Her laugh was cute at the end, though.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:20 AM   #104
Blue Crack Addict

That was a crazy episode.
Culpepper survived 2 tribals where he looked to be the main target before the immunity challenge.
Though for a second Yau Man Lite was going home with 2 idols in his pocket. Now he has a golden ticket to the final 4, but previews make it look like he does something stupid with the idols, not surprising.

And Officer Waffle was flip flopping like a fish out of water. She stands zero chance of winning if she makes final 3, you can tell from the jury's facial reactions to her.

Cirie needs to learn to read the fine print. That was awesome to see play out. Not really sure why Officer Waffle decided to target Hothead, she really doesn't read folks well, Hothead was on her side.

Best line of night went to Probst when Hothead had the puzzle wrong and she kicked it, "now she kicks the puzzle, that always helps!"
Old 05-18-2017, 06:08 PM   #105
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Cirie really threw away an opportunity. I love how Sarah did the reverse move back to her. Cirie wanted to use it to make Tai complacent and Sarah used it to make Cirie complacent, booting Michaela out as revenge. Not only does it weaken Cirie, but now Sarah's left in the game somebody less likely to win challenges than Michaela and that Tai now can't trust after what she pulled. Therefore, it made a lot of sense to get rid of Michaela instead of Cirie right then and there.

It does look like Tai tosses his idols away to Brad in a stupid moment and Brad says in the preview that he's down to vote out Tai anyway. Tai's just too emotional for this game.

An Aubry Huff or Cirie win would be well deserved at this point. The former was robbed of $1 million and the latter has played awesome games like three or four times already.

Can't see how Troyzan could really win since he's just background material...a Brad win seems like it would just involve key immunity wins and little else.

There would be some sick irony if Aubry and Tai both made it to the end again and lost.