Survivor 33: Millennials vs Generation X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rooting for Birdcage and Mikaela! Hopefully Figgy or whatever her name is, is out soon!!! can't stand her!!

You should all seek out the season of Australian Survivor that just finished. The person who won used an ... interesting strategy and people are really mad. The lot of you would flip the fuck out

Yeah, glad they quickly digested Fig Newton. She singlehandedly blew huge leads in both challenges, going from first place to 3rd each time, so they'll be better off without her, and no more insipid "FigTails" talk.

How about Michaela working with Fruit Loops on the ball maze..."just shut up", "don't do anything unless I tell you to". Although I did enjoy her line to Adam when he said "there's millennials over here too" and she said, "You all have the numbers, if you can't figure it out you deserve to get voted out".

Looks like Birdcage and Muscles team up next week.

Michaela is a bit of a loose cannon to say the least. Figgy was definitely a fuckin' dingbat. This whole figtails horseshit should be a lesson to all contestants in the future to avoid going the power couple route. It NEVER works. Well, I guess maybe for Boston Rob and Amber, but that was a long time ago. :wink:

Muscles seems like Cockring Lite, but skinnier and slightly less smart. :wink:

You should all seek out the season of Australian Survivor that just finished. The person who won used an ... interesting strategy and people are really mad. The lot of you would flip the fuck out

I watched that season and it was pretty entertaining. I don't think the reaction to the winner is all that negative online given that the person they beat had their own major issue that led to their downfall (which was brought up at the Final TC).

As it stands, that Final Tribal Council performance is widely being considered the best ever and rightfully so given that the winner basically rewrote history and gave the jury a great reason to change their minds. They weren't even a good player, but their win will go down as legendary.

Last edited:
Thanks, Survivor editing...for totally ruining tonights show by making it painfully obvious who was going home tonight early in the show. I guessed it as soon as Mikaela said she didn't want to appear to be the strongest player... sad to see her go

Yeah, sometimes its too obvious. The wife and I have the running joke of as soon as someone says "Bret is going home tonight", we see who can say "Bret is safe tonight" first.
But an effective blindside and she was plenty angry, too bad she didn't make the jury.

Yeah, sometimes its too obvious. The wife and I have the running joke of as soon as someone says "Bret is going home tonight", we see who can say "Bret is safe tonight" first.
But an effective blindside and she was plenty angry, too bad she didn't make the jury.

Yes, I was laughing when she got all pissed and thinking too bad she wasn't on the jury so that sucks for her. :wink:

Another smart vote out this week.

It was pretty classless the way she went out by acting like Jay had murdered her child, but also extremely entertaining, so I approve. :up:

They gave it away in the vote as well by showing the vote for Brett. Made it too damn obvious.

Great tribal. I dont think we got a family visit last season did we? I also want a gross food challenge and survivor auction. Those are my favs.

They had the car for several seasons. It was a joke. The car usually sucked and the person who got it usually didn't win.

Taylor did his best to fuck over Adam, but they knew Taylor was the larger asshole. Bottom Line: Taylor was a scumbag. All that shit with the food? That determined his quick expiration date.

I miss the days when the contestants were in the present moment while playing the game. Actually having to fight elements and being hungry and wearing the same shit every day- and working through that.

Now most of the conversation, especially with the Millennials, is about the relationships and "the show". Too much Meta. Much of the element of surprise is lost when they're referencing past seasons- "the loved ones visit should be coming up soon".

Wondering how am I going to look in the final edit? How many followers will I have on Twitter?

I mean, at tribal council, many of the dipshit Millennials are laughing it up. No suspense. Oh, you stole and ate the tribe's food? Haha, that's crazy guys, let's keep him around though.

Opting for the food on a challenge instead of fight for immunity? C'mon.

The Millennials aren't there to win. They're there for the experience. Everyone gets a trophy.

I'd pay to see Boston Rob and Ambuh, and Russell and Parvati again to get dirty and stomp these Millennials out of the game.

I agree Muscles has lost a bit of his charm.
I'm kind of rooting for either Ken or Bret at this point.
Props to Sunday (I think it was ) who put Ken's name out there and got Muscles to play his idol for Ken instead of for Fruit Loops, smart play and Adam swallowed the bait whole.

I agree Muscles has lost a bit of his charm.
I'm kind of rooting for either Ken or Bret at this point.
Props to Sunday (I think it was ) who put Ken's name out there and got Muscles to play his idol for Ken instead of for Fruit Loops, smart play and Adam swallowed the bait whole.

With that move there, Adam fucked himself. Both sides are gonna have a problem with what he said. For two different reasons.

Ken is one of the people I'm rooting for. Muscles has put a target on his back, so everyone is gunning for him now. Therefore, taking the focus away from people like Ken, Bret, and Sunday. Hannah's days are numbered.

Jess was starting to get really annoying. She had a great rack, though. :wink:

Who is Muscles? :reject:
dumb move to let it get to drawing rocks....stubbornness, or pride? or lose the game with a random chance? I would have flipped my vote for Hannah (she annoys me) to say safe. I uttered the word "stupid" as Jess tearfully made her exit. and David giving his immunity to Ken?? what was he thinking? I am ready to see him gone now. Summer = this seasons coattail rider. I crack up when she starts talking about her "game play" I am rooting for Ken or Birdcage at this point.

Back
Top Bottom