Survivor 33: Millennials vs Generation X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hewson

Blue Crack Supplier
survivor-millennials-vs-gen-x-cast-photo-promo_copy.jpg

Despite the title, no sign of Billy Idol in the cast last night, but we did get the ghost of Robin Williams from The Birdcage:

tumblr_na60mtg5UP1qigaa4o2_1280.jpg

latest

Looks like they made a good choice with the first person voted out, and David may not be far behind.

Nasty weather.

Haven't watched in years. I was born June of 81 so I am elder millennial. I will tune in just to relate to both groups.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I get the feeling this is going to be a great season.

Lots of strong personalities and they already have a chip on their shoulders from the Gen X Vs. Millennials angle.

I'm heavily in favor of the Gen X'ers.

I totally agree!! :up:

I like some of millennials, though. I actually dig Birdcage. I think he's hilarious.

I totally agree!! :up:

I like some of millennials, though. I actually dig Birdcage. I think he's hilarious.

Yeah- if one of the Millennials is going to win, I'd want it to be birdcage. He stepped up and became the natural leader of the group.

That other guy on Gen X doesn't belong outside his own house, no less on Survivor. He's a terrified bag of blunders. He just got spared this week because Rachel was Rachel.

I hope they have video of his reaction the first time he sees his own shadow.

That dude is crazier than a shithouse rat. I hope he sticks around for a while because he's entertaining has Hell.

My guess says the 53 year old dude has to leave the game for some sort of medical emergency in next week's episode.

survivor-millennials-vs-gen-x-cast-photo-promo_copy.jpg

despite the title, no sign of billy idol in the cast last night, but we did get the ghost of robin williams from the birdcage:

tumblr_na60mtg5up1qigaa4o2_1280.jpg

latest

looks like they made a good choice with the first person voted out, and david may not be far behind.

Nasty weather.

lol!!!!!

The wrong person got sent home. These fools will never learn. On the Gen X tribe, I really can't stand Paul. I was hoping he'd have to leave the game. Anyone that says that they need to be in control is begging to be voted off.

I'm sure literally nobody watching is happy that the bro alliance lived to see another day. I think everybody fell in line because they realized it was a group of four, and had they voted Figgy out, that would have left three people that could want to flip on them all the first second they get the chance (and there's a high probability of all three staying in the game for awhile given that the Millenials are clearly physically stronger in challenges by a wide margin).

But, I mean, what are you going to do the next time you lose? Effectively start cannibalizing yourselves and letting the bros/Figgy/Christian hippy control the rest of the game? It probably would have been the wiser move to save Mari and have a 6-3 advantage.

That Hannah is a complete fruit loop.

And she could not take a hint in the slightest when Zeke said he just wanted some space after that tribal council vote. Talk about a poor social game!

This season just exposes what we've long known - that you can't divide tribes by age. The younger group will always have a huge advantage physically. Makes the game boring.

Yeah not bothered by Paul's departure.

Though Cece's stubbornness to do the balance beam in 38 minutes flat in the challenge definitely cost them. She doesn't really deserve her spot in the tribe currently.

She's just flat out terrible at all aspects of the game. She'll be one of the most unlikely contestants to ever make the merge if she gets lucky.

I loved David's Idol move. Well played! Lucy was a bossy bitch who didn't understand the social aspect of the game. Jessica owes David bigtime and she also owes an apology to Ken.

Yeah Lucy had some 'splainin' to do about her attitude. Wouldn't want to be married to her.

Not sure it was the right move for David though. We'll see. Might have been better off holding onto that idol. Its not like Jessica was loyal to him beforehand, who knows if she will be going forward or if they'll even be on the same tribe.

Didn't realize how big Chris was till that reward challenge.

Glad David didn't play the idol for someone else again.
Would have been dumb. CC Deville was useless.

Michaela obviously played some hoops in her day. Great form (and a pretty good jump shot too).

Yeah, CC was dead weight that needed to cut. Awful in challenges. David sucked too, but he sure is good at finding those Idols.

Michaela was nailing shots like Steph Curry.

Figgy and her puppy dog make me wanna vomit.

Ooooh I'm late to the party.

I really like Mikayla. David is not as crappy as I thought what with finding all those idols. Though I didnt feel like he should have used it on someone else so early. But thats ok! He has another one :lol: :rolleyes: #rigged

Figgy is annoying AF and those two need to be split up. :wave:

Birdcage is one of the people I'm rooting for. He's an interesting character. I also like Ken, Adam and David. Did we give him a nickname? I forgot.

Back
Top Bottom