Stay Classy Mel Gibson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anything, Gibson's mistake was leaving his wife for God knows how many years for this obvious gold digger. There's always two sides of the story.

God_Damn_Batman Mel, there are healthier ways to deal with rage: Deep breaths. Count to ten. Embed Batarangs in the nerve centers of petty thieves.
32 minutes ago via web

Man, even Batman doesn't agree with you.

First of all, don't call me kid.

It was a

wonder_woman.gif

moment

First of all, don't call me kid.

And I read your first post, much as I would like to erase it from my memory.

From where I'm sitting, your first paragraph here contradicts the second, because you are defending his actions by placing the blame on the victim. That is inexcusable. No matter what she may have said or done to bring out his rage, nothing can excuse him for what he did. NOTHING.

Alright, boy. Ask guys who have actually dated "hot", manipulative, mean girls. Ask them. Go ahead. I'll wait. Now, those girls are probably minor leagues compared to this "Oksana" creature who was also the wife of a certain Timothy Dalton. Now, this girl knows how to pull a guy's strings.

Quoting Chris Rock: I'm not saying he should've yelled at her at all ...but I understand.

Alright, boy. Ask guys who have actually dated "hot", manipulative, mean girls.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Listen dude, if you cant control your temper like a big boy and have outbursts like Mel, you have no place referring to anyone else as 'boy' or 'kid'

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Listen dude, if you cant control your temper like a big boy and have outbursts like Mel, you have no place referring to anyone else as 'boy' or 'kid'

A script revision please? You're getting all the cool lines. :(

Alright, boy. Ask guys who have actually dated "hot", manipulative, mean girls. Ask them. Go ahead. I'll wait. Now, those girls are probably minor leagues compared to this "Oksana" creature who was also the wife of a certain Timothy Dalton. Now, this girl knows how to pull a guy's strings.

Quoting Chris Rock: I'm not saying he should've yelled at her at all ...but I understand.

Hey, thanks for waiting....just talked to your Dad about what it was like to date your Mom and now live with her. He said that she's miles away from "hot" but that the rest of the description is apt. Anyway, we all owe you an apology, if your Dad's account of his life is anything to go by.

Hey, thanks for waiting....just talked to your Dad about what it was like to date your Mom and now live with her. He said that she's miles away from "hot" but that the rest of the description is apt. Anyway, we all owe you an apology, if your Dad's account of his life is anything to go by.

:heart::heart:

Dont get personal with each other. You may not necessarily agree with each others views but personal attacks will get the thread closed and warnings handed out.

No worries. I'm not offended at all.

Before anyone says anything else, though: hitting a woman is only done by a coward. If you want to hit someone hit a man bigger than you if you're so brave.

Saying he shouldn't have hit her is stating the obvious.

All I'm saying is, I know women who have bad intentions because I've either dated them or had friends who dated them. It's not good. And the ones I've known probably don't hold a light to the level of manipulation a girl like Oksana, who was been around for quite some time manipulating rich and powerful men.

You can even hear it in the phone call the guy yells out "You used me!" I mean, come on, he went over the top but he didn't just go batshit insane over nothing. He was provoked. He overstepped, but he was provoked nonetheless. That girl isn't a saint. I'm willing to bet on it that there's another part of the story.

And I don't even want to get into the psychological abuse women can deliver while making a man jealous. Come on. Ask your friends. Ask guys who have really been messed up by women.

Again, I'm not saying he should've yelled at her ...but I understand.

No worries. I'm not offended at all.

Before anyone says anything else, though: hitting a woman is only done by a coward. If you want to hit someone hit a man bigger than you if you're so brave.

Saying he shouldn't have hit her is stating the obvious.

All I'm saying is, I know women who have bad intentions because I've either dated them or had friends who dated them. It's not good. And the ones I've known probably don't hold a light to the level of manipulation a girl like Oksana, who was been around for quite some time manipulating rich and powerful men.

You can even hear it in the phone call the guy yells out "You used me!" I mean, come on, he went over the top but he didn't just go batshit insane over nothing. He was provoked. He overstepped, but he was provoked nonetheless. That girl isn't a saint. I'm willing to bet on it that there's another part of the story.

And I don't even want to get into the psychological abuse women can deliver while making a man jealous. Come on. Ask your friends. Ask guys who have really been messed up by women.

Again, I'm not saying he should've yelled at her ...but I understand.

If a woman is that manipulative and mean, you be an adult, control yourself, walk away, and dump her ass.

There is NO excuse for that degree of verbal abuse or threats, PERIOD.

Thanks to the guys in this thead who realize that. You've done well in negating the effect that this one's opinion might have had on me. I still have some faith in humanity, thanks to you all. :up:

Bottom line, if she did it to Timothy Dalton, she can do it to you to. Watch your back, guys. Stay safe

If a woman is that manipulative and mean, you be an adult, control yourself, walk away, and dump her ass.

There is NO excuse for that degree of verbal abuse or threats, PERIOD.

Thanks to the guys in this thead who realize that. You've done well in negating the effect that this one's opinion might have had on me. I still have some faith in humanity, thanks to you all. :up:

:up: sentiment echoed

Back
Top Bottom