Stay Classy Mel Gibson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trojanchick99

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Los Feliz, CA (between Hollywood and Downtown LA)
Well, in case you didn't think he was a big enough ass, Mel is now on tape saying some pretty heinous stuff to his ex-girlfriend and mother of his youngest child.

From TMZ:

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal. Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

From Radar Online:

And there is more than one disgusting outburst from Mel. RadarOnline.com has listened to the hate-fuelled rants the Braveheart star unleashed during fights with Oksana as their relationship unraveled. "You're an embarrassment to me," Mel tells her at one point. "You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

Mel's attorney told RadarOnline.com that he is no longer commenting on the case and said Mel's publicist is the only Mel official who will speak for him. Mel's profane outbursts are littered with references to Oksana being a "whore" and "c**t". In another tirade, Mel tells Oksana: "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice." He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

0_63_Winehouse_Meltdown.jpg

meltdowns :down:

Not to defend Gibson (because I think he's a slime), but would any of us really like to be recorded during a very heated argument? I imagine a lot of people let fly with some pretty colourful language.

...unless that's just my family. :uhoh: :reject:

it was over
when he did M Night's
Signs

But now its really over.

For some reason, I could see him homeless on the streets. Not that I wish that on him, but he seems self-destructive like that.

Not to defend Gibson (because I think he's a slime), but would any of us really like to be recorded during a very heated argument? I imagine a lot of people let fly with some pretty colourful language.

...unless that's just my family. :uhoh: :reject:

My family can use some colorful language, but never those kinds of racial or sexist epithets.

Tweet of the day so far: I feel left out. When is Mel Gibson going to hurl racial epithets at Latinos? :D

I just feel it's a missed opportunity

how often does one get a chance to yell "you communist whoooooore!!!!!!"

I don't think he can use the 'temporary insanity defense".

these is evidence his thinking was lucid.

He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Back
Top Bottom