Local Time: 01:08 AM
She probably has a confidentiality clause

Old 07-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99 View Post

Tweet of the day so far: I feel left out. When is Mel Gibson going to hurl racial epithets at Latinos?
And there we have it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post

Mel Gibson has spewed hatred about blacks and Jews, and now he is caught on tape making a bigoted remark about Hispanics.

Mel referred to one of his staffers as a "wetback," Radaronline.com reports.

"I will report her to the f**king people that take f**king money from the wetbacks," he said.

'Wetbacks' is a slur originally used to disparage Mexicans who swam across the Rio Grande to enter Texas illegally. It seems Mel was threatening to turn his staffer over to immigration authorities.
Can Asians be far behind?

Old 07-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 10:08 PM
Quote:
If that is true about hitting that woman he really is one sick bastard. The racism and anti-Semitism is awful enough

Mel Gibson has spewed hatred about blacks and Jews, and now he is caught on tape making a bigoted remark about Hispanics.

Mel referred to one of his staffers as a "wetback," Radaronline.com reports.

"I will report her to the f**king people that take f**king money from the wetbacks," he said.

'Wetbacks' is a slur originally used to disparage Mexicans who swam across the Rio Grande to enter Texas illegally. It seems Mel was threatening to turn his staffer over to immigration authorities.
There goes me being offended that he had yet to make fun of my people. What a fucking bastard. Thankfully, I own no movies he's been in so there is nothing to throw away. He's just a poor excuse for a human being.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #64
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Can Asians be far behind?
Probably not. At least he's an equal opportunity bigot.

I also blame him for Youk's ankle and if he doesn't make the All Star team. He's probably on mlb.com voting against him.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #65
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Probably not. At least he's an equal opportunity bigot.

I also blame him for Youk's ankle and if he doesn't make the All Star team. He's probably on mlb.com voting against him.
I can picture him now at the keyboard. "No way the Jew is getting in, thats one vote for Nick Swisher from me, and one from Mr. Bucky".

Old 07-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #66
Blue Crack Addict

Nope Swisher's out for Mel-he's engaged to Joanna Garcia, her parents are Spanish American and Cuban
Old 07-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #67
HCL
War Child

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Given that I don't really care who he offends (though if he did beat any girl he is, to quote Nicky Santoro, a shit-kicking, stinky horse-manure smelling motherfucker) I feel sad for this. I felt that with "Apocalypto" he really proved to be a quality director, at least in its genre. Now he'll probably have to stay away from everything for - maybe quite - some time.

Btw, when I say that I don't care I mean that I don't care about his ofenses, not who he's ofending.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
Given that I don't really care who he offends (though if he did beat any girl he is, to quote Nicky Santoro, a shit-kicking, stinky horse-manure smelling motherfucker) I feel sad for this. I felt that with "Apocalypto" he really proved to be a quality director, at least in its genre. Now he'll probably have to stay away from everything for - maybe quite - some time.

Btw, when I say that I don't care I mean that I don't care about his ofenses, not who he's ofending.
He is a quality director but he's an egomaniac who thinks rules don't apply to him. Lots of talented people have this problem. Just like with Roman Polanski I can like his movies but his movies aren't an excuse for me to be like him or to imitate him. I know many people like to imitate stars but they need to separate the films from that actual guy.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 10:08 PM
So, apparently, Mel is currently filming a movie in Brownsville, TX. This latest slur will go over real well there. He may want to leave now. FTP.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #70
Blue Crack Addict

A source tells Radaronline.com that Mel told Oksana he would bury her in the rose garden of his mansion.

"When things in their relationship started going badly and he made the first threats against her, Oksana decided she needed to protect herself," the source said. "She made the recordings and on one of them, Mel is heard telling Oksana, 'I will bury you in the rose garden,' which she believed to be a clear reference to killing her."

The death threat is on the tape turned over to a Los Angeles judge in the custody battle over their baby daughter Lucia, according to Radar.

Mel is currently being investigated for domestic violence.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #71
Blue Crack Distributor

I was wondering if there's some sort of mental illness going on for the past few years, but apparently some of his slurs date back to the early 90s.

All the Terrible Things Mel Gibson Has Said on the Record

Not that he's made anything I'd want to see in many, many years now, but he's been officially on the list of people I'd never spend money on since that whole arrest thing in '06. He joins every celebrity $cientologist ever.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:08 AM
I don't own any of his movies, but I own the soundtrack to "Braveheart." Beautiful music, but I cannot have it as part of my CD collection or on my i-Pod.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #73
Loungeroom Dancing Queen

Local Time: 04:08 PM
^ ^ I don't think the fact that his hideousness dates back to the 90's necessarily rules out some form of mental illness . . . he is not a well puppy that one, not well at all.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
I don't own any of his movies, but I own the soundtrack to "Braveheart." Beautiful music, but I cannot have it as part of my CD collection or on my i-Pod.
It's not James Horner's fault!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #75
HCL
War Child

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleoscar View Post
He is a quality director but he's an egomaniac who thinks rules don't apply to him. Lots of talented people have this problem. Just like with Roman Polanski I can like his movies but his movies aren't an excuse for me to be like him or to imitate him. I know many people like to imitate stars but they need to separate the films from that actual guy.
Oh, he is a prick for sure, not doubt on that, I didn't mean that his quality as a director should be an excuse for his behaviour when I said that. I agree with you.
Also, I don't have anything against Polanski that comes to mind. You say that because of the 13 year old girl story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
However, as much as a prick someone can be, I don't think his work or work associated with him - or any other person with a bad record for that matter - should be dismissed if it's the case of being a good work. His personal life shouldn't interfere with the appreciation of a great film, for example.

Tags
celebs gone wild