Stay Classy... Anchorman!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not as if the original was borne of a unique time and place that can't be replicated, resulting in a comedic work so astounding that the sequel is doomed to inferiority. It's fucking Anchorman. Just get the old writing team back together, throw in some amusing cameos and it'll be at least watchable. Besides, this isn't some rushed cash cow like Hangover II.

Anchorman wasn't exactly a blockbuster. If you're going to make a sequel to a comedy purely for commerce, why not Wedding Crashers? Tropic Thunder?

You're so wise, Elfa. Like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

Yes, a year away for the sequel. Crazy. Meanwhile, whatever nugget of info people gather about the movie, they must post it here. Wikipedia just says it'll be the same cast which is great so far.

I was afraid Applegate wouldn't do it and they'd write some stupid excuse for why they broke up.

If there's one thing I hate about sequels to movies where characters fight to get together is when they arbitrarily break them up (see: Die Hard with a Vengeance)

Oh man, I just heard Kanye is going to be in this as part of a rival news team.

I can't wait for this movie.

I heard the content of this trailer on the radio this morning and it made me super happy.

Back
Top Bottom