Star Wars: Episode VII: Revenge Of The Septuagenarian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison Ford sprained his ankle and had to go to the hospital. Probably did it powerlifting two barrels over his head.

Wow, we have some posters that are really bent out of shape about the suggestion that Harrison Ford at 72 can still physically perform all his movie roles. But no, I guess spraining your ankle is evidence of old age, being weak or that your unfit. Of course by that logic we would have to say that most athletes and football players are in that category as well.

I've now been called a "troll" and told that I'm humorless, simply for expressing my opinions. :wink:

Oh, and now "shitty taste". Great!

It's pretty humorless to not just take a situation as hilarious, when it patently is.

I mean, I share the same, apparently, "Shitty taste" as you, but I still found it hilarious.

It's pretty humorless to not just take a situation as hilarious, when it patently is.

I mean, I share the same, apparently, "Shitty taste" as you, but I still found it hilarious.

So if don't share "your sense of humor" that means I deserved to be labeled humorless? Great!

Are you, or are you not, able to find the humor in this situation, given the post content in this and the last thread over the last few weeks?

Are you, or are you not, able to find the humor in this situation, given the post content in this and the last thread over the last few weeks?

Look at that first post in this new thread. It starts off referring to me as a "Troll". Sorry, but I don't find disrespecting other people by calling them names simply because they have a different opinion than you to be funny. Bringing up Ford's Sprained ankle was not meant as humor, but meant to simply say "I told you so" which in my opinion is inaccurate first off and pathetic, but fitting for a group that likes to call fellow posters names.

Harrison Ford sprained his ankle and had to go to the hospital. Probably did it powerlifting two barrels over his head.

When it's go time, it's time to fucking go.

2eef3686be79a5a06fdf54542805ae61.jpg

Look at that first post in this new thread. It starts off referring to me as a "Troll". Sorry, but I don't find disrespecting other people by calling them names simply because they have a different opinion than you to be funny. Bringing up Ford's Sprained ankle was not meant as humor, but meant to simply say "I told you so" which in my opinion is inaccurate first off and pathetic, but fitting for a group that likes to call fellow posters names.

If I could read minds I wouldn't be wasting time on a music forum where people don't like me.

Different strokes, I guess.

Sorry, but I don't find disrespecting other people by calling them names simply because they have a different opinion than you to be funny. Bringing up Ford's Sprained ankle was not meant as humor, but meant to simply say "I told you so" which in my opinion is inaccurate first off and pathetic, but fitting for a group that likes to call fellow posters names.

With all due respect, you have been pretty good at belittling others' opinions that differ from yours in your time on this forum to date. Perhaps trying civil discussion instead of condescendence would get you the same in return.

Just my

2cents.jpg

With all due respect, you have been pretty good at belittling others' opinions that differ from yours in your time on this forum to date. Perhaps trying civil discussion instead of condescendence would get you the same in return.

Just my

2cents.jpg

There is no equivalence between talking about the topic and talking about the PERSON or PEOPLE discussing the topic. Its one thing to have a negative view about a statement or an opinion, its another to have a negative view about the person and calling them names. I've been very civil in expressing my opinion, but unfortunately have been attacked and called names because of stating those opinions.

Rows and flows of Leia's hair
Cloud City castles in the air
And Beggars Canyon everywhere
I've looked at trolls that way

But now they only block the Twin Suns
Ice planet snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But trolls got in my way

I've looked at trolls
From both sides now
From up and down
And still somehow...

I've look at trolls
From both sides now
From give and take
And still somehow...

I've looked at Daisy Ridley that way.

Wow, we have some posters that are really bent out of shape about the suggestion that Harrison Ford at 72 can still physically perform all his movie roles. But no, I guess spraining your ankle is evidence of old age, being weak or that your unfit. Of course by that logic we would have to say that most athletes and football players are in that category as well.

:shrug: He was too old when they did the last Indiana Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom