Star Wars: Episode VII: Revenge Of The Septuagenarian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My face is not the best, I'll give you that. I don't think it's TOO offensive, though. I've gotten a wide range of "Has anyone ever told you you look like _____?" over the years. From ones that made me happy like McCartney and Tom Cruise to ones that have pissed me off like McLovin, Casey Affleck, and Rory McIlroy.

I was being slightly sarcastic. I'm a little more intrigued, but the editing of the trailer left me ever so slightly concerned. But that lightsaber was dope.

I'm ready for this to just happen all ready and get it over with. Tired of speculating about whether I'll enjoy something. I'm almost certain to like it, but this pre-period is where it's easy to nitpick.

That lightsaber, though. It looked awesome, but it also looked like a lightsaber I would've drawn as a kid.

"...and then it's got two little lightsabers on the side."
"What do those do?"
"Nothing, really, but aren't they AWESOME?"

Yeah, I mean, totally get it's a badass hilt, but now that ELFA points it out, he would very likely cut himself on it :lol:

#lightsaberlogistics

Are we debating the practicalities of the dangers in wielding a sword made of superheated light in any form?

Really don't care for the quick close-ups in the ship's hold with the stormtroopers or the steadicam shot in the trees. And I was already worried that Abrams wouldn't stick to the classical style of the previous films and try to amp it up visually for the millennials.

Otherwise, looks cool. Respect not showing any familiar faces.

Really don't care for the quick close-ups in the ship's hold with the stormtroopers or the steadicam shot in the trees. And I was already worried that Abrams wouldn't stick to the classical style of the previous films and try to amp it up visually for the millennials.

This was what I meant when I said the editing of the trailer. I meant the editing of the scenes in the trailer. Almost exactly the same shots you were referring to, even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom